India-Forums

The gentleman and the brat(AsYa)

Sayali_KSG IF-Rockerz
Sayali_KSG
Sayali_KSG

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

check dis

The Gentleman and the Brat :-AsYa

Another week goes by and we see Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan and Ms. Zoya Farooqui still at loggerheads. Not only did they give each other some ugly, blood curling glares, we even witnessed them raise their voices against each other. Until now, I have had a softer corner for Ms Zoya- the independent, strong willed girl but the last few episodes made me appreciate Asad-even though at times judgmental-as the perfect gentleman. As usual, his actions and words contradicted each other. It was quite ungentlemanly to bring Zoya's upbringing and her parents during their argument, but his knight in shining armor act, when he rescued Zoya from the goons spoke more than his insensitive words. He risked his life and swallowed his pride to save the life of his ammi's 'mehman.' Never took any credit, nor expected thanks or gratitude from Zoya- instead took it in his stride to take the high road when Zoya gloated about her fight with the goons. Take a bow Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan. You might seem conservative, judgmental, uptight and a male chauvinist on the outside but this past week gave an insight to the 'real sher' He will do anything to protect his near and dear ones. Even though Zoya might not officially qualify for that status yet; in his subconscious world, she is already there.

Ms Zoya, on the other hand acted a bit immature and bratty in the last few episodes. Lying about the cricket match and then walking away from her host's house without informing them were quite childish in my opinion. Her 'phuphi' who she likens to a mother she never had, deserved to know about her whereabouts. Even if she had a clash with Asad, she owed phuphi an explanation. She is almost taking her hosts for granted. Dilshad is very forgiving. If it were me- I would have serious issues with a girl, whom I have taken responsibility for, running away from my home. I would have called Zoya's jiju and complained about his bratty sister in law. This is no way of treating your gracious host. Zoya, gloating about her fight was also childish. She needs to apologize to Dilshad about giving her some anxious moments and thank Asad for saving her life. I guess, it's her ego at play now. Her previous act of fixing the phone and hiding the real reason behind the fight at Najma's college were a sign of a more mature person but this cricket match fiasco has somehow brought the little brat inside her into limelight. I will give her the benefit of doubt- perhaps her mother's death anniversary triggered her to lose her sense of judgment and maturity for a few moments. Hopefully, in next few episodes we will get to see the golden hearted, prankster Zoya and not the insensitive, egoistic liar we saw in the last couple of episodes.

Bring it on Asya! Loving their 'pyaar and takraar'

Source:-

http://www.spamdomain.net/tellywood-bytes/telly-gossip/gentleman-brat-asad-zoya/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--epiPhobia--

--epiPhobia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--epiPhobia--
--epiPhobia--

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
tfs
-xXx- IF-Stunnerz
-xXx-
-xXx-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Tfs

Edited by Punith... - 09 December 2012 at 4:38am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index