Hitler Didi

pakisthani girl is indira...

akshara234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
pakisthani girl is indira. . . . zara is not indira. . . becoz we all know that DNA test of indu and zara  was not matched . . . one more thing fingerprints of indira and zara are  also not matched...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
zara in cc is indira for sure otherwise story build up since september till now will be a waste   no   jindagi jung hai for indira 

so dispite coming so close to her husband rishi  becoz of memory loss  and indu will bring lahorewali   real indira which is zaara ins sn  will again be in turmoil emotionally will be broken  and will become furious 

this time real indira in sn biggest hurdle in her happiness is her own daughter indu unknowingly poor indu indu will folllow fingerprint report  perfect tragedy for inshi

both indira and rishi will suffer because of indu belief

real zaara  is a stranger to rishi so she is not a hurdle  but since she is mad cant speak so real zaara lahprewali  will not be able to tell indu that is not her mom

perfect tragedy  for inshi and indu    realzaara lahorewali tragedy is  mk wrongdoings 

rishi  rooh ki awaz cant be wrong   cvc r just confusing us to create more mellodrama   it will go on for mid january ?  i guess or december end

depends on trp ๐Ÿ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i accept with you and i wish lahorewali is Indira (my Indira  )
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

i accept with you and i wish lahorewali is Indira (my Indira  )

then what is the need of bringing Zaara in?If she is not Indira then she'll be useless in here and I don't think Rati will take such roles  
innocent.aman thumbnail
preetiji-   lahorewali should be real zaara  ๐Ÿฅฑ

i know we were not happy with cvc for making zashi extra marital affair   but now  when i will be prooved real indira in sn only  that will be perfect๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰  after that u can see all zashi scenes again then it will be between inshi zashi๐Ÿ˜†  

those zashi scenes we were angry on then will become their journey {inshi}๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

but this track between zaara rishi indira is going to be painful  ๐Ÿ˜ญ but interesting 
Edited by amanverma108 - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

then what is the need of bringing Zaara in?If she is not Indira then she'll be useless in here and I don't think Rati will take such roles  

CVs might have bought Zara to make Indira but now i feel they are lack of tracks so now they are bringing real Indira making way for the new track like Rishi shown happy with Indira look alike Zara and Indira scarifying her happiness for Rishi and moves on in her life.
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
kona-99 thumbnail
disagree the pak girl is zara not indira and sn lady is indira!!
innocent.aman thumbnail
no preetiji   zaara is lahore wali     sn wali is indira๐Ÿ˜†  only inshi   no zashi for me๐Ÿ˜•

no extra marital affair for rishi  

so new beggining for zaara is ok   after she kills mk ๐Ÿ˜†
Badala thumbnail
The one in cc is Indira... Come on its Rishi's belief...you can't challenge our hero's belief in his shrimatiji
GrumpyCat thumbnail
CVs anyhow will prove zara in SN as indira after 1 month
till then we will have to bear the confusion๐Ÿ˜†

lahorewali is just being a catalyst to find the real indira...if this twist was not brought...then how could cvs show SN zara's memory track...

Edited by HDInShi - 11 years ago