Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

akshara234

Groupbie

akshara234

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
pakisthani girl is indira. . . . zara is not indira. . . becoz we all know that DNA test of indu and zara  was not matched . . . one more thing fingerprints of indira and zara are  also not matched...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pakisthani girl is indira..." in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
zara in cc is indira for sure otherwise story build up since september till now will be a waste   no   jindagi jung hai for indira 

so dispite coming so close to her husband rishi  becoz of memory loss  and indu will bring lahorewali   real indira which is zaara ins sn  will again be in turmoil emotionally will be broken  and will become furious 

this time real indira in sn biggest hurdle in her happiness is her own daughter indu unknowingly poor induOuch indu will folllow fingerprint report  perfect tragedy for inshi

both indira and rishi will suffer because of indu belief

real zaara  is a stranger to rishi so she is not a hurdle  but since she is mad cant speak so real zaara lahprewali  will not be able to tell indu that is not her mom

perfect tragedy  for inshi and indu    realzaara lahorewali tragedy is  mk wrongdoings Ouch

rishi  rooh ki awaz cant be wrong   cvc r just confusing us to create more mellodrama   it will go on for mid january ?  i guess or december end

depends on trp LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01Monaya.93Raleighbcatrouble_lover

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i accept with you and i wish lahorewali is Indira (my Indira Day Dreaming )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique.

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

then what is the need of bringing Zaara in?If she is not Indira then she'll be useless in here and I don't think Rati will take such roles  

hebasamiya

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
preetiji-   lahorewali should be real zaara  Sleepy

i know we were not happy with cvc for making zashi extra marital affair   but now  when i will be prooved real indira in sn only  that will be perfectSmileWink  after that u can see all zashi scenes again then it will be between inshi zashiLOL  

those zashi scenes we were angry on then will become their journey {inshi}Big smileClap

but this track between zaara rishi indira is going to be painful  Cry but interesting 

Edited by amanverma108 - 09 December 2012 at 3:11am

hebasamiya

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

then what is the need of bringing Zaara in?If she is not Indira then she'll be useless in here and I don't think Rati will take such roles  

CVs might have bought Zara to make Indira but now i feel they are lack of tracks so now they are bringing real Indira making way for the new track like Rishi shown happy with Indira look alike Zara and Indira scarifying her happiness for Rishi and moves on in her life.

Edited by preethimadhavg - 09 December 2012 at 4:37am

kona-99

kona-99

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
disagree the pak girl is zara not indira and sn lady is indira!!

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
no preetiji   zaara is lahore wali     sn wali is indiraLOL  only inshi   no zashi for meConfused

no extra marital affair for rishi  

so new beggining for zaara is ok   after she kills mk LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top