Qubool Hai

Rishab Sinha doesn't mind getting stalked!-Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shahidamritafan

shahidamritafan

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Rishabh Sinha does not mind getting stalked!

Rishabh Sinha

Rishabh Sinha better known as Ayaan of Zee TV's Qubool Hai, produced by 4 Lions Films has been getting lot of female attention(oh reallyConfused), courtesy his good looksSleepy and the recognition he has gotten from the show. But this hasn't stopped him from roaming in the public.

The actor likes roaming at his all-time favourite places like Lokhandwala (Andheri), Bandstand and Carter Road (Bandra) and he still continues to do that. And the young lad is completely fine at getting stalked by girls. "I used to stay in Lokhandwala earlier and I like walking on the streets of that place. Now that I live in Hiranandani, I don't mind being stalked. I usually talk to these people and smile at them," says the actor.

Rishabh has not changed one bit, and loves to break into a conversation with beautiful girls on the streets, "Usually people keep staring at me but I give them a smile. And if there are pretty girls around, I also go ahead and tell them a helloD'oh, and shake hands with them. I think one must always smile at people whatever the situation may be."

Rishabh, this thought of yours will please all your girl fans for sure!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archi02surbhiholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishab Sinha doesn't mind getting stalked!-Article" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
T4s

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Ewww look at his makeup

vedu

vedu

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahidamritafan

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
TFS!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.