Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SnigdhaGautam

Goldie

SnigdhaGautam

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I hope my prediction doesn't hurt any sentiments!

All the story predicted is from spoilers around the forum and net!

Hope you like it!

I'm really happy with my prediction coz rk- madhu no separation only love and love that's exactly what I want to see!!

What Di u think comment / like!

According to me many times spoilers are little exaggerated like the seperation one
Earlier it said seperation and we all were tensed and it came out to be two days that too were not completed and had a sweet result same way I think this time also it will end sweetly!!
I personally feel CVS WONT DISSAPOINT US!

I think in coming episodes there will be a romantic chocolate scene! Where in both madhu n rk lean to kiss and rk realises what he is doing so just backs off wiping off the chocolate!
While Madhu wonders how foolish she can be by giving in thinking ki patani rk mere bare mein Kya soch raha hoga!

Rk at one end is confused over his feeling but is really happy that madhu was relaxed happy and contented this time unlike the last time in party! He feels that madhu has no problem with him coming close! They share happy romantic moments!

When they reach home together happy! Deepali is jealous and tries and manipulates saying ill things about madhu- greedy, gold digger etc! When she sees him not being affected also added that his past is the proof of his bad luck in love!

Listening all this rk gets upset not because he doesn't believe madhu but fears if he loses her like all the other relationships in past!

He goes missing!

Madhu is worried and thinks it is because of deepali! And she is rt.
bittu ji tells her rk's whereabouts and madhu goes there full on angry!!

Rk is first shocked to see her there but then smiles and gets happy thinking that she cares a lot for him!

Madhu scolds him a lot! They have a little cute romantic nok jhok!
A romantic dance!
Rk expresses his feelings in RK ISHTYLE !!
Madhu also confesses!

Both are happy!

However things are expected not so happy but dont come out so because wen deepali comes to know her plan failed and tried to create further misunderstandings but rk being aware shoved It off! And trusts madhu ( I personally feel it is impossible of rk not to trust madhu coz he is the only one bin the house who trusts her the most in good and bad times and then in the outdoor shoot he himself said that ki I trust you Tum aaisa kuch kar hi nahi sakti! Court mein drag karna wagra are proofs! So I think rk will never distrust madhu over topics like money and all!)

Then we all seems well comes in balraj with his son the new entry avinash ( not a son then someone related)

Somehow through avinash rk meets balraj and they meet madhu! All is not well wen padmini comes face to face!!

I think the misunderstanding spoiler talk abt us related to Balraj not money and madhu family thing as predicted by many!

After all madhu par chilla kar Rk ka mood kharab jo ho jata hai!!! Hahahahaha

Edited by SnigdhaGautam - 09 December 2012 at 3:35am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

khawsar25Athirapfluffycloudsnats-29pinkstarskpm_madhudrashtirockzzarunsunita_gmSoundarya22Santhu.The.KingtanubagpriyachandmanidANJALI_SAMARIYAMy_VivJaan-SmexyGhost-deepak148nehakaribakahkashansakinasita11tabby999Arnav90_Sparkles_vmpy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Story ahead>rk madhu> edit" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drashtirockzz

Goldie

drashtirockzz

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i liked ur prediction

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-29SnigdhaGautam

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nats-29SnigdhaGautam

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
wow ...superb analysis
loved it Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SnigdhaGautam

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
nice prediction 

SnigdhaGautam

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
nice prediction.hope it goes this way.coz im personally not in favour of misunderstanding track.

nats-29SnigdhaGautam

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SnigdhaGautam

tabby999

IF-Stunnerz

tabby999

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
liked ur prediction
let see what comes

SnigdhaGautam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.