Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

*~*RaSya AT# 3 <3 Saga*~* DT note: P63 (Page 9)

rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by princessofkesar

mukta n raghu

was this the first time he saw her awww I missed his fuirst scene with mukta Cry

I also did not see the scene when hegets to know about her attempted rape Cry

cananyonegive me a link pleaseee I also missed his first entry to uttaran but I sa him with yogi when he was at the club or somewhere was this his entry? Ouch Confused

Ermm

Noo it ws nt first..actly earlr she htd raghu nd dan dunno wat hpnd sudnly she strtd rgrtng it..so dis ws d first tym she acptd hm as a fathr

oh ok actually I tried to find in you tube these two scenes first time he meets mukta and firs t itme he gets to know abt her rape i wanted to see his reaction i also want to know how he meets everyone yogi tina makkhi kanha everyone so Ouch but cannot find these episodes anywhere
geetika22 IF-Dazzler
geetika22
geetika22

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged

mukta n raghu

was this the first time he saw her awww I missed his fuirst scene with mukta Cry

cananyonegive me a link pleaseee I also missed his first entry to uttaran but I sa him with yogi when he was at the club or somewhere was this his entry? Ouch Confused

Ermm

Noo it ws nt first..actly earlr she htd raghu nd dan dunno wat hpnd sudnly she strtd rgrtng it..so dis ws d first tym she acptd hm as a fathr

oh ok actually I tried to find in you tube these two scenes first time he meets mukta and firs t itme he gets to know abt her rape i wanted to see his reaction i also want to know how he meets everyone yogi tina makkhi kanha everyone so Ouch but cannot find these episodes anywhere

Meethi cms infrnt of raghu's car nd gt injurd dan he saw hm nd say ichcha ji he tuk hr to hsptal nd thre he meets family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged

mukta n raghu

Ermm

Meethi cms infrnt of raghu's car nd gt injurd dan he saw hm nd say ichcha ji he tuk hr to hsptal nd thre he meets family

okkk what was their reaction did they tell him abt mukta
geetika22 IF-Dazzler
geetika22
geetika22

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged

mukta n raghu

Ermm

Noo he cms hme to meet jogi thre he saw old photogrphs he says he knw evrybdy bt nt dis grl is she mukta ichcha ji's daughtr thn ichcha mata nd jogi tel hm abt muku being hs daughtr dan muku cme dwns frm stairs nd ask prmsn to go fr colg raghu saw hr bt she says dat u r my father bt nly in frams i hte u bla bla i thnk u wil undrstnd
rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged

mukta n raghu

Ermm

Noo he cms hme to meet jogi thre he saw old photogrphs he says he knw evrybdy bt nt dis grl is she mukta ichcha ji's daughtr thn ichcha mata nd jogi tel hm abt muku being hs daughtr dan muku cme dwns frm stairs nd ask prmsn to go fr colg raghu saw hr bt she says dat u r my father bt nly in frams i hte u bla bla i thnk u wil undrstnd

ok then was he hurt did jogi n thakurain did nothing to clear this misunderstanding between the father n his daughter?
geetika22 IF-Dazzler
geetika22
geetika22

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged

mukta n raghu

Ermm

ok then was he hurt did jogi n thakurain did nothing to clear this misunderstanding between the father n his daughter?

No aftr dat yuvi try to molst muku ichcha savs hr she cms to knw yuvi is ichcha's son nd she strt trustng hr nd dan rathore also..

rasyafan

rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged

mukta n raghu

Ermm

No aftr dat yuvi try to molst muku ichcha savs hr she cms to knw yuvi is ichcha's son nd she strt trustng hr nd dan rathore also..

ok thanks yaar for updating but i just want to watch rasya so will see only those scenes

but will be in constant touch with u people on india forums and will get news from u it wud be exciting to chat with u abt our fav people HeartLOL and criticize our not so fav people LOLWinkClap

geetika22

geetika22 IF-Dazzler
geetika22
geetika22

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Plz tel wats ur nme wat shud we cal u rasyafan lol

rasyafan

Go to top