Uttaran

*~*RaSya AT# 3 <3 Saga*~* DT note: P63 (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 92

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puppypop

tfs for the wonderful newsBig smile .i am dancing knowing itDancing

Lol welcum evn i ws dncng aftr readng gaurav sir's status

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*RaSya AT# 3 <3 Saga*~* DT note: P63 (Page 26)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Gusse ki championship kon jeetega LOL lovely scene

Dear plz gve me shrt update waitng

rasyafan

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puppypop

hi friends ,since i have my sem exams i can't able to comment here .after a week i will be online mostly so we will develop this ad ok na friends.byeSmile

Ok bye dear bst of luck fr ur xms evn i m going fr my xms wil b bck in aprl... Til dan u guys njy

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

arre geet yaad nahi jab Raghu expose ho jata hai about BF and Tapu police ko phone karke uske hotel me raid karwati hai he gets very angry and raises his hand and they are not on speaking terms and then Damini goes to Raghu's office to speak to him about Ichchha and him ...then after coming to his house he sees Tapu puting her son to sleep then he comes to her and talk to her  syas mujhe aapse ek baat karni hai

LOL LOL he says agar hum dono me gusse ki championship ho to kon jeetega

then roothna manana chalta hai then he saays jab tum mujhse larti ho to me bahut akela ho jata hun aur hamara beta bhi bahut akela ho jata hai tumhare bina  Heart Day Dreaming incredibally romantic scene  Clap LOLWink

it's awesome to watch them make love with their eyes and expressions and mand mand muskurahat LOL WinkDay Dreaming Heart

bas ishi scene ka yeh video link hai

geetika22

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged

<font size="4">
arre geet yaad nahi jab Raghu expose ho jata hai about BF and Tapu police ko phone karke uske hotel me raid karwati hai he gets very angry and raises his hand and they are not on speaking terms and then Damini goes to Raghu's office to speak to him about Ichchha and him ...then after coming to his house he sees Tapu puting her son to sleep then he comes to her and talk to her02 syas mujhe aapse ek baat karni hai

LOL LOL he says agar hum dono me gusse ki championship ho to kon jeetega </font>

<font size="4">then roothna manana chalta hai then he saays jab tum mujhse larti ho to me bahut akela ho jata hun aur hamara beta bhi bahut akela ho jata hai tumhare bina02 </font>Heart Day Dreaming <font size="4">incredibally romantic scene02 </font>Clap LOLWink
<font size="4">
it's awesome to watch them make love with their eyes and expressions and mand mand muskurahat Heart</font>

<font size="4">bas ishi scene ka yeh video link hai </font>

Ohh dat scene awsum luvd it..bt i htd raghu dat tym fr dat BF thng it ws disgstng bt luvd d way raghu flirtd wid tapu nd rmbr whn tapu is leavng hme forevr raghu is shwn in beach rmbrng all hs fond memoris wid tapu i ws cryng dat tym.. Bst actors evr

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

<font size="4">
arre geet yaad nahi jab Raghu expose ho jata hai about BF and Tapu police ko phone karke uske hotel me raid karwati hai he gets very angry and raises his hand and they are not on speaking terms and then Damini goes to Raghu's office to speak to him about Ichchha and him ...then after coming to his house he sees Tapu puting her son to sleep then he comes to her and talk to her0'2 syas mujhe aapse ek baat karni hai

LOL LOL he says agar hum dono me gusse ki championship ho to kon jeetega </font>

<font size="4">then roothna manana chalta hai then he saays jab tum mujhse larti ho to me bahut akela ho jata hun aur hamara beta bhi bahut akela ho jata hai tumhare bina0'2 </font>Heart Day Dreaming <font size="4">incredibally romantic scene0'2 </font>Clap LOLWink
<font size="4">
it's awesome to watch them make love with their eyes and expressions and mand mand muskurahat Heart</font>

Ohh dat scene awsum luvd it..bt i htd raghu dat tym fr dat BF thng it ws disgstng bt luvd d way raghu flirtd wid tapu nd rmbr whn tapu is leavng hme forevr raghu is shwn in beach rmbrng all hs fond memoris wid tapu i ws cryng dat tym.. Bst actors evr

Yes I remember it too

Indeed best actor ever Heart Heart Clap

geetika22

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

<font size="4">
arre geet yaad nahi jab Raghu expose ho jata hai about BF and Tapu police ko phone karke uske hotel me raid karwati hai he gets very angry and raises his hand and they are not on speaking terms and then Damini goes to Raghu's office to speak to him about Ichchha and him ...then after coming to his house he sees Tapu puting her son to sleep then he comes to her and talk to her0'2 syas mujhe aapse ek baat karni hai

<font size="4">then roothna manana chalta hai then he saays jab tum mujhse larti ho to me bahut akela ho jata hun aur hamara beta bhi bahut akela ho jata hai tumhare bina0'2 </font>Heart Day Dreaming <font size="4">incredibally romantic scene0'2 </font>Clap LOLWink
<font size="4">

Yes I remember it too

Indeed best actor ever Heart Heart Clap

Hmm true.. Luv rasya a lot

rasyafan

puppypop

Groupbie

puppypop

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hi frds, snce RPR is back what wll happen next

geetika22