Uttaran

*~*RaSya AT# 3 <3 Saga*~* DT note: P63 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 92

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

Plz tel wats ur nme wat shud we cal u rasyafan lol

call me rasyafan otherwise mt name is monica

I joied this forum after reading a lot about rasya then I kept this id for myself thus I became rasyafan that I actually am LOL

we used to have major fight here gud god but as usual moderator alwasy sided with ichha fans then Dead got disgisted after everyone left one by one muktacute nitya then there were so many all left india forums big loss and just coz moderator herself was ichha fan india forum lost credibility so i left also but then uttaran had lost its charm after loosing rasya and  only over cooked actors with their fake expressions and over acting was left YUCk Dead nothing to watch Sleepy

Actually what made me come back after almost two yrs is yakuddi who writes beautiful story line based on uttaran but this time Rasya as lead roles Heart recently she wrote again after a long long time so read that and I login once again i had to to thank her for her talent then I had to come back once again for that extremly talented girl Big smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*RaSya AT# 3 <3 Saga*~* DT note: P63 (Page 10)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

I joied this forum after reading a lot about rasya then I kept this id for myself thus I became rasyafan that I actually am LOL

we used to have major fight here gud god but as usual moderator alwasy sided with ichha fans then Dead got disgisted after everyone left one by one muktacute nitya then there were so many all left india forums big loss and just coz moderator herself was ichha fan india forum lost credibility so i left also but then uttaran had lost its charm after loosing rasya and02 only over cooked actors with their fake expressions and over acting was left YUCk Dead nothing to watch Sleepy

Actually what made me come back after almost two yrs is yakuddi who writes beautiful story line based on uttaran but this time Rasya as lead roles Heart recently she wrote again after a long long time so read that and I login once again i had to to thank her for her talent then I had to come back once again for that extremly talented girl Big smileLOL

Ohhkk monica i m geetika cal me geet rashamifan is nishmita we cll hr nish nd mery..ya i also knw lot of fans lft forum evn i stpd watchng aftr leap bt strtd agn aftr gaurav ntry nd ofcourse rashami..visit daily dear we wil hv lot of fun..

rasyafan

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Congratz on AT #3.Big smile

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged

we used to have major fight here gud god but as usual moderator alwasy sided with ichha fans then Dead got disgisted after everyone left one by one muktacute nitya then there were so many all left india forums big loss and just coz moderator herself was ichha fan india forum lost credibility so i left also but then uttaran had lost its charm after loosing rasya and0'2 only over cooked actors with their fake expressions and over acting was left YUCk Dead nothing to watch Sleepy

Ohhkk monica i m geetika cal me geet rashamifan is nishmita we cll hr nish nd mery..ya i also knw lot of fans lft forum evn i stpd watchng aftr leap bt strtd agn aftr gaurav ntry nd ofcourse rashami..visit daily dear we wil hv lot of fun..

thanks geet Yes definitely again only coz of you fans and friends it wud be fun like before
Thumbs UpLOL

atleast if we are not together at the same time leave some message so that we can sill be in touch that wud be awesome funWink

geetika22

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks nish geet n rasyafan.
As geet told u it was third meeting where she calls him papa for first tym.
Awesome chemistry they share
and nish i m not aware of online editor i use pain net for effects.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafangeetika22

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hey guys did anyone notice Heart the two hotest scenes of Rasya together were aired on the same date 14 September

here check them out

Uttaran : September 14 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw342usMxb8

Uttaran : September 14 2011- Episode No : 692

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkQhg5G7zuo

in both of these scenes they sizzled and dazzled and their chemistry was so hot Heart

Do you think it is a coincident or deliberate

Edited by rasyafan - 11 January 2013 at 3:23pm

geetika22

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Hey guys did anyone noticeHeart the two hotest scenes of Rasya together were aired on the same date 14 September

here check them out

<h1>

Uttaran
:

September 14 2010
</h1>

<h1>

Uttaran
:

September 14 2011- Episode No : 692
</h1>

<font size="3">www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkQhg5G7zuo</font>

in both of these scenes they sizzled and dazzled and their chemistry was so hot Heart

Sry i cnt c videos frm ma cel Cry plz gve shrt updte of bth scns..

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Hey guys did anyone noticeHeart the two hotest scenes of Rasya together were aired on the same date 14 September

here check them out

<h1>

Uttaran
:

September 14 2010
</h1>

<h1>

Uttaran
:

September 14 2011- Episode No : 692
</h1>

<font size="3">www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkQhg5G7zuo</font>

Sry i cnt c videos frm ma cel Cry plz gve shrt updte of bth scns..

sorry something is wrong with the video thing it is not excepting here like itused to do

so gave link

the first video is of the two of them dancing for the first time and both of them looked awesome Day Dreaming tapu as sexy as raghu gorgeous hunk Heart LOL

the two of them danced so beautifully so dazling and their chemistry was instant hit Wink

theek ek sal bad on same date the two awesome creatures made history again at that romantic scene where they walt and flirted Wink and became oh so romantic..Embarrassed when after marriage for the first time they go to tapu's parents house and for the first time he says  ohhh yeh mr rathore kya hota hai ...ek mera naam hai han usme thora dam hai magar ...fir he says aaj ghar chaliye aap me apko apne naam ki spelling batata hun I think at this point the entire viewers had fallen for both of them like a ton of bricks.ROFL

Day Dreaming oh those memories HeartHeart

geetika22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top