Originally posted by: rasyafan

Gusse ki championship kon jeetega πŸ˜† lovely scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BfHIptehqs[/YOUTUBE]

Dear plz gve me shrt update waitng
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: puppypop

hi friends ,since i have my sem exams i can't able to comment here .after a week i will be online mostly so we will develop this ad ok na friends.bye😊

Ok bye dear bst of luck fr ur xms evn i m going fr my xms wil b bck in aprl... Til dan u guys njy
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Dear plz gve me shrt update waitng

arre geet yaad nahi jab Raghu expose ho jata hai about BF and Tapu police ko phone karke uske hotel me raid karwati hai he gets very angry and raises his hand and they are not on speaking terms and then Damini goes to Raghu's office to speak to him about Ichchha and him ...then after coming to his house he sees Tapu puting her son to sleep then he comes to her and talk to her  syas mujhe aapse ek baat karni hai

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he says agar hum dono me gusse ki championship ho to kon jeetega

then roothna manana chalta hai then he saays jab tum mujhse larti ho to me bahut akela ho jata hun aur hamara beta bhi bahut akela ho jata hai tumhare bina  ❀️ incredibally romantic scene  πŸ‘ πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

it's awesome to watch them make love with their eyes and expressions and mand mand muskurahat πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ❀️

bas ishi scene ka yeh video link hai

geetika22 thumbnail

<font size="4">
arre geet yaad nahi jab Raghu expose ho jata hai about BF and Tapu police ko phone karke uske hotel me raid karwati hai he gets very angry and raises his hand and they are not on speaking terms and then Damini goes to Raghu's office to speak to him about Ichchha and him ...then after coming to his house he sees Tapu puting her son to sleep then he comes to her and talk to her0β€ž2 syas mujhe aapse ek baat karni hai

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he says agar hum dono me gusse ki championship ho to kon jeetega </font>

<font size="4">then roothna manana chalta hai then he saays jab tum mujhse larti ho to me bahut akela ho jata hun aur hamara beta bhi bahut akela ho jata hai tumhare bina0β€ž2 </font>❀️ <font size="4">incredibally romantic scene0β€ž2 </font>πŸ‘ πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
<font size="4">
it's awesome to watch them make love with their eyes and expressions and mand mand muskurahat ❀️</font>

<font size="4">bas ishi scene ka yeh video link hai </font>

Ohh dat scene awsum luvd it..bt i htd raghu dat tym fr dat BF thng it ws disgstng bt luvd d way raghu flirtd wid tapu nd rmbr whn tapu is leavng hme forevr raghu is shwn in beach rmbrng all hs fond memoris wid tapu i ws cryng dat tym.. Bst actors evr
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Ohh dat scene awsum luvd it..bt i htd raghu dat tym fr dat BF thng it ws disgstng bt luvd d way raghu flirtd wid tapu nd rmbr whn tapu is leavng hme forevr raghu is shwn in beach rmbrng all hs fond memoris wid tapu i ws cryng dat tym.. Bst actors evr

Yes I remember it too

Indeed best actor ever ❀️ ❀️ πŸ‘
geetika22 thumbnail

Yes I remember it too

Indeed best actor ever ❀️ ❀️ πŸ‘

Hmm true.. Luv rasya a lot
puppypop thumbnail
hi frds, snce RPR is back what wll happen next