Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rasyafan

okkk what was their reaction did they tell him abt mukta

Noo he cms hme to meet jogi thre he saw old photogrphs he says he knw evrybdy bt nt dis grl is she mukta ichcha ji's daughtr thn ichcha mata nd jogi tel hm abt muku being hs daughtr dan muku cme dwns frm stairs nd ask prmsn to go fr colg raghu saw hr bt she says dat u r my father bt nly in frams i hte u bla bla i thnk u wil undrstnd
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetika22

Noo he cms hme to meet jogi thre he saw old photogrphs he says he knw evrybdy bt nt dis grl is she mukta ichcha ji's daughtr thn ichcha mata nd jogi tel hm abt muku being hs daughtr dan muku cme dwns frm stairs nd ask prmsn to go fr colg raghu saw hr bt she says dat u r my father bt nly in frams i hte u bla bla i thnk u wil undrstnd

ok then was he hurt did jogi n thakurain did nothing to clear this misunderstanding between the father n his daughter?
geetika22 thumbnail

ok then was he hurt did jogi n thakurain did nothing to clear this misunderstanding between the father n his daughter?

No aftr dat yuvi try to molst muku ichcha savs hr she cms to knw yuvi is ichcha's son nd she strt trustng hr nd dan rathore also..
rasyafan thumbnail

No aftr dat yuvi try to molst muku ichcha savs hr she cms to knw yuvi is ichcha's son nd she strt trustng hr nd dan rathore also..

ok thanks yaar for updating but i just want to watch rasya so will see only those scenes

but will be in constant touch with u people on india forums and will get news from u it wud be exciting to chat with u abt our fav people β€οΈπŸ˜† and criticize our not so fav people πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
geetika22 thumbnail
Plz tel wats ur nme wat shud we cal u rasyafan lol
rasyafan thumbnail

Plz tel wats ur nme wat shud we cal u rasyafan lol

call me rasyafan otherwise mt name is monica

I joied this forum after reading a lot about rasya then I kept this id for myself thus I became rasyafan that I actually am πŸ˜†

we used to have major fight here gud god but as usual moderator alwasy sided with ichha fans then 🀒 got disgisted after everyone left one by one muktacute nitya then there were so many all left india forums big loss and just coz moderator herself was ichha fan india forum lost credibility so i left also but then uttaran had lost its charm after loosing rasya and  only over cooked actors with their fake expressions and over acting was left YUCk 🀒 nothing to watch πŸ₯±

Actually what made me come back after almost two yrs is yakuddi who writes beautiful story line based on uttaran but this time Rasya as lead roles ❀️ recently she wrote again after a long long time so read that and I login once again i had to to thank her for her talent then I had to come back once again for that extremly talented girl πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
geetika22 thumbnail

call me rasyafan otherwise mt name is monica

I joied this forum after reading a lot about rasya then I kept this id for myself thus I became rasyafan that I actually am πŸ˜†

we used to have major fight here gud god but as usual moderator alwasy sided with ichha fans then 🀒 got disgisted after everyone left one by one muktacute nitya then there were so many all left india forums big loss and just coz moderator herself was ichha fan india forum lost credibility so i left also but then uttaran had lost its charm after loosing rasya and0β€ž2 only over cooked actors with their fake expressions and over acting was left YUCk 🀒 nothing to watch πŸ₯±

Actually what made me come back after almost two yrs is yakuddi who writes beautiful story line based on uttaran but this time Rasya as lead roles ❀️ recently she wrote again after a long long time so read that and I login once again i had to to thank her for her talent then I had to come back once again for that extremly talented girl πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Ohhkk monica i m geetika cal me geet rashamifan is nishmita we cll hr nish nd mery..ya i also knw lot of fans lft forum evn i stpd watchng aftr leap bt strtd agn aftr gaurav ntry nd ofcourse rashami..visit daily dear we wil hv lot of fun..
rasyafan thumbnail

Ohhkk monica i m geetika cal me geet rashamifan is nishmita we cll hr nish nd mery..ya i also knw lot of fans lft forum evn i stpd watchng aftr leap bt strtd agn aftr gaurav ntry nd ofcourse rashami..visit daily dear we wil hv lot of fun..

thanks geet Yes definitely again only coz of you fans and friends it wud be fun like before
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

atleast if we are not together at the same time leave some message so that we can sill be in touch that wud be awesome funπŸ˜‰

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks nish geet n rasyafan.
As geet told u it was third meeting where she calls him papa for first tym.
Awesome chemistry they share
and nish i m not aware of online editor i use pain net for effects.
rasyafan thumbnail
Hey guys did anyone notice β€οΈ the two hotest scenes of Rasya together were aired on the same date 14 September

here check them out

Uttaran : September 14 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw342usMxb8

Uttaran : September 14 2011- Episode No : 692

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkQhg5G7zuo

in both of these scenes they sizzled and dazzled and their chemistry was so hot ❀️

Do you think it is a coincident or deliberate

Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago