Fan Fictions

True Colors Completed (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 79

prettypri

IF-Dazzler

prettypri

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hey Rima...read all the chapters at one go a while ago..and loved it..was waiting for you t continue..wasn't sure if you would given the state of the forum now.
But glad to see you do plan to continue!
Wll check for updates soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docbennarima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "True Colors Completed (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rima

IF-Sizzlerz

rima

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by casker

congrats.
thanks

rima

IF-Sizzlerz

rima

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

Thank you. Will read it.
thanks

rima

IF-Sizzlerz

rima

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaradhaya1688

Congo for the new thread update soon waiting...,..
thanks

rima

IF-Sizzlerz

rima

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Hey Rima...read all the chapters at one go a while ago..and loved it..was waiting for you t continue..wasn't sure if you would given the state of the forum now.
But glad to see you do plan to continue!
Wll check for updates soon!
glad you liked it

yes for a while i lost it

but now this feels like the only way to relive the dreams for IPK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri

rima

IF-Sizzlerz

rima

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Chapter 63

The baby had brought a world of happiness in the Raizada household.  He was with Anjali1/4 th of the time.

The remaining was equally divided by Arnav and Khushi

Arnav was obsessed with Raksh. If he wasn't playing with the baby, he was always shadowing Khushi watching her do everything for the baby.

And he always cuddled the baby to him when Khushi had to do some work.

Arnav was thunder struck with every small detail of the baby.

'Khushi did you look at his fingers? Aren't they perfect?' Arnav would say

Or

'Look at his nose. I think he will have a nose like you Khushi. Isn't his nose the cutest ever?' he would moon.

Or

'Did you look at his toe? They curl when I tickle him, do all kids do that?" he asked.

Khushi was amused with Arnav's obsession with the baby

In the two months since he has been born, Arnav had asked all these questions at least a 100 times

Khushi said 'You are obsessed with the baby Arnav'

Arnav 'No I am not'

Khushi: 'Yes you are'

Arnav: 'And so what if I am? He is my son'

Khushi: 'and mine too'

Arnav: 'But he has my attitude and looks stamped on him'

Khushi: 'Hmm that he has. But his Papa knows nothing about his needs. So that makes him Mumma's boy!'

Arnav: 'I know everything about him.'

Khushi: 'Really? You can't even change a diaper'.

Arnav 'Of course I can!'

Khushi' And you do not know what top feed he takes'

Arnav: 'Says who? I know everything'

Khushi' Ok. Prove it. It's a challenge. For a whole day you take care of his needs and I will be around to help if needed,'

Arnav' Umm...Hmmm... Done deal. Tomorrow from morning to night I will take care of everything for Raksh'

Khushi 'Na na. Not so easy! You will take care of everything from midnight to next day afternoon. Babies are the most difficult at night So that is your acid test'

Arnav: Done. Anything for my son and of course my beautiful wife' he leaned down and kissed her.

Though Arnav had made a tall promise, he was terrified.

He did not know a thing about doing things for the baby, It was always Anjali or Khushi who did the things. Mostly Khushi who took care of feeding, bathing and everything.

Arnav had simply held the baby, burped him and put him to sleep by holding him. He was clueless about the rest of the things. But he was dammed if he was going to admit it.

It was approaching 12 at night and Arnav was almost dozing off. Khushi did not have the heart to wake him up just for the silly challenge, which she knew her adorable husband would lose anyway.

He did not even know the first thing about Raksh's needs.

Raksh gave a fierce hungry growl sharp at 12.30 waking Khushi who was happily cuddled in Arnav's arms.

As she tried to get herself freed from his arms, Arnav tightened his grip on her.

'Mmm. It feels so nice to hold you when I sleep. Why on earth are you moving like this ? He said in half sleep.

'Because you have a son and he has a stomach which is growling for food now,' she said and feed herself.

Arnav woke up with a start. The challenge!

'Khushi wait. I will mix his milk. The challenge begins now right' he said.

'Forget it Arnav. The baby is hungry, we can do all this later,' she said.

'No. I will take the same time. Just tell me what to do'

And so, as Raksh was rocked to be quiet by his mom, Arnav Singh Raizada struggled to get the bottle ready.

Number of spoons of formula-check

Amount of water-check

Bottle handling for sterilization-check

Temperature-check

As Arnav hurried over with the bottle he felt Raksh was giving his first angry look at his hopeless Dad.

'Here let me feed him' Arnav said

'No, let me do that' Khushi said worried her son would cry again

'A challenge is a challenge' Arnav said as he took the baby, cradling the baby's head in his hand.

Khushi watched amused as Arnav tried to hold the baby's head with one hand, the baby's back with the other and not able to hold the bottle.

As Arnav struggled, Raksh's cries reached a high pitch, making Arnav nervous.

Finally Khushi interfered. 'You hold him. Let me feed him,' she said and he finally gave in.

Raksh happily sucked the bottle as Khushi gave Arnav an exasperated look.

'Arnav we better stop this. You don't have to prove a thing,' she said.

'No I will get the next thing done perfectly' Arnav said confidently.

They tucked back into his cradle and hurried back to bed before he cried again.

'Your son leaves me with no time with you' Arnav said as he bent down to kiss her.

'So he is my son now is it? And not yours?" she said smiling up at him.

'Hmm, like you he believes in interrupting things' he said giving her a sound kiss.

'And when is he your son?' she asked trying to concentrate as Arnav's hands and lips were all over her.

'When he is fast asleep or not crying he is my son,' Arnav said as he was busy untying the laces in Khushi's nightwear

And then it happened.

Raksh let out one more scream.

'Now what? We just fed him' Arnav asked stalling midway through his kissing session

'May be he needs a change of diapers' Khushi said.

'At 1.30 in the night?' Arnav asked incredulously

'Welcome to the world of your son Mr Raizada. When you are fast asleep your son goes through these routines,' Khushi said getting her clothes back in place and getting up.

'Wait. I have to do this right. The challenge is still on' he said.

'Not again. You already lost round 1' she said smiling.

'That was teething trouble. It takes multiple rounds to get it right.' He said cockily, getting up from the bed, 'And yes we will continue from where we left off. As it is I am not getting much sleep tonight, so I might as well make the most of it,' he winked at Khushi making her blush.

Raksh was brought out of his cradle again. As Khushi had predicted his diaper was wet.

Arnav first struggled to get the diaper out from the baby. And then he wrinkled his nose as the smell of the baby's poop hit him.

Khushi laughed as he wrinkled his nose.

'Do you want to admit defeat?' she asked.

'No' he said as he took the diaper off and disposed it off in the diaper bin.

'Now I guess I have to clean him,' he said and went about cleaning the baby with tissue.

And then Arnav got the new diaper out. It took him a while to figure out what goes where.

He placed the diaper on the bed and lifted the baby and placed him on the diaper.

And just when he was trying to put the diaper in place, the baby pissed right into his T-shirt. Arnav dropped the diaper and stared in horror at his T-shirt.

Khushi burst out laughing seeing her husband's horrified face.

'Ready to give up Mr Raizada?' she asked.

'No way. I can do this,' he said as he got back to putting on the diaper.

Finally the diaper was in place and Raksh was back to sleep.

Arnav gave a sigh of relief and went anc changed his clothes

When he got back to bed, it was 2.30 in the morning,

'My God! Does he do this everyday?' He asked Khushi

'Without fail!' she smiled.

'And how is it I never get to know?' he asked her

'Because I always carry him to the nursery so that you can sleep,' Khushi said

'That is so wonderful Khushi. How can you be so loving?' he asked as he nuzzled her neck

'Simple, because you are my husband' she replied smiling into his eyes.

'And can we make the most of the time before your son wakes up again?' he asked.

'You mean you want to sleep' she asked acting innocent.

'Sleep is the last thing I want Mrs Raizada' Arnav said smiling mischievously as he bent over her

Raksh Singh Raizada decided to give his parents an hour of peace and passion before he put his Dad through the next challenge

Edited by rima - 09 December 2012 at 6:07am

The following 196 member(s) liked the above post:

dps2005sun_smitessyranimishimhoneyboney1LoveArhiForevershubhadaraneB2DB75thepelicanSukhinsuganya91sunshineswirlsuhanamausamdeepthipavitraraniushasunshaeyasifa_5025arshino1fanasrdiwanisanjuarshineha_shahsangeethbalaArshinmegurukhushSamiiiisony1990Bella023danisharamasawmarkhushi1shilpi28marchInderpreetgappy111suma0119rimaematwinkle662docbennanewfoundloveanamika00goyalkalpna123manjusha_92rafnaNowsheenshivani15rajvtaunna_178anumadduripaaskhannamaloseRujul13MsFuzzybear69swtsamtsultanaipi2011limitlesscraziefanabjeyaDevilwaystasminesaj111Archu61Fridanadianataliesrilathaskiddy-kavya124555LIONHEARTsimransmilyipkknd_gbdfangataangelVCMidnightReaderneevankrishnnhkshr1234kurinjikaty1851920storysilent_whispersCreatiwittyarshifan91RealityTruthDimz13kshubhangiDivyahetcelinawalteraaradhaya1688Reader_HobbySS88NandzAbdulloveIPKKNDtv_watcherorchids8888arushi05CHAYMAblablabla_mo7jessjazzrskumarshasru26meghavnPrncssOfHeartLadyRChicanearniepervaizMissAsianmultifaceteddproveranarshimeshasAngelMcQueenhiddenpearlstarzyashaGlimmerHADmishtimsmarplecpervaizsweetnonivikadesigirlsagarpatadiaprettyprisupriya.arshismankirti123Ishii99devishreearhi101seshatreeaakriti120smiley-shineyachu_arshi__blossom__ekiholoaycma98hararnavmoomin4455kaur94jen_xvandana1965aaytLuv_isnt_classyChandni..amus51chillyanu_j_menonjisadsnairmints23deeswarnamusicfan5fffan123jahnvi.luvs.ASRsnoopy84arshi21tnusredeysspoorthybalsimransobtiPrasaivkp1989Ni1234--MISHTEE--farheen75lara3110pakpearlmeenalumaAmti4uSuzanne.subiscsrupzloveuAlphabet26caskerkvarsharfak-fandesisweetheart9ashred12melonievaishiksgSenorita Sanayaprerna1HansaNtinselAkorshissyahoodrunkiiebabe..Anita..LaxshaLOVEArshimandy15sarunsashasinghLyssaPiesummaiyasayed...shruti...soharaRiima_Azraajas0308thulasi_arshivandana.sagarIsleOfCapridumas

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
simply superb...loved it

rima

farheen75

IF-Rockerz

farheen75

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Awww it was such a cute update... Arnav is an adorable dad trying to look after his son at night time and his son is a true Raizada giving him a tough time.

rima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top