Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Since a long time viewers have been expressing their opinions on whether Jagya should be punished for what he did to Anandi and I am sure if a vote is to be held on this the result would be a 100% yes he should be punished. The next vote would be on what should be the punishment...Here again I am sure there will be a difference  of opinion on the type of punishment that should have been meted out to him (by the CVs)...

When Shiv went to get Jagya back (for DS's sake), the one thought that crossed every viewers' mind was that the CVs were doing it to ad a new twist to the show and somehow cause a disruption in Ansh's wedding...But they pleasantly surprised us when a changed Jagya was revealed to us...Again another thought crossed many minds...Was he truly a changed person or was that simply an act (as always)?..Then again we were cursing the CVs why Jagya had not been made to work out his sentence and why Shiv had been a fool to have him released without letting him get his just desserts...

But after seeing last week's episodes I could only say hats off to the CVs for their totally different thinking...There were so many things in that one episode that not only wrapped up the past but which has paved the way for some interesting future tracks of the show.

1. Jagya's return as the ladesar of the haveli in the true sense of the word...changed for the better...

2. Jagya accepting the fact that Shiv was the true ladesar and that the haveli now had two sons...No jealousy, no smirks, no rolling of eyes or saying in an undertone how he would make AnSh pay for all that they had done...

3. Anandi's understanding nod at Jagya and Jagya restoring the Shiv-Parvati statue and his FB regarding that incident...There was a depth of meaning in the dialogue where he calls Anandi childish..etc...

4. Anandi's reservation on her leaving the Singhs and also about her marriage to Shiv..Her dialogue about love happening only once...(A lot of discussion has already been made here on that so wont go into details about it)...But even when she was ready to leave for the wedding venue she was pretty much sure that she was doing this for her mother and all the others who had showered her with so much love...All understandable if we go into an in-depth analysis of human psychology...

5. But the most impressive sequence was Jagya-Anandi's final meeting at the haveli...Jagya giving her the statue indicated that he had realised that AnSh were a real Shuiv-Parvati jodi and not only from their respective names...and the innuendo was that he had at last realised that he had lost her for ever and also that he would now not do anything to win her back, or put a spoke in her happiness...(Just hope he stays that way)...The final return to their childhood nose touching fun was his final attempt to relieve their strained relationship and pour water over all the past misery and misdoings...

6. But what i feel was the feather in the CVs cap was the last scene where Jagya
was left standing all alone on the terrace watching Anandi leave for her future life... ...

Before i saw the episode I too was doubting the logic behind Jagya's return to the haveli  but after seeing the episode and trying to understand it I realised that there was truly a different reason why the CVs decided to bring back Jagya during the wedding and not after...That last scene showed God's justice for what he had knowingly and unknowingly done to hurt Anandi...They showed that life always goes full circle...What u give to others one day or the other comes back to u...Loved the way they showed Jagya standing on the terrace all alone while Anandi was being driven away to the wedding mandap site...And the flash back of Anandi running behind Jags car contrasted so well with the dignified way in which she left to make a fresh start with a much deserving companion...The contrast shown between Jagya's choice (Gauri) and Anandi's choice (Shiv) was shown so subtly...In fact it was not even shown but I am sure every viewer would have thought about it in the same way and would have also said...U deserve this Jagya...Now u have got ur just desserts...No punishment could ever compare with this feeling of loneliness that u will have to bear for a long time to come...

Sorry for the long post but just wanted to express my opinion on the progress of the show... Ur comments and arguments will be most welcome...

Edited by Mehek25 - 08 December 2012 at 9:02pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajyothi06radozvanbonnie7shonaliguptacharu.jthe_RijChit15stuti..NDDgirldeepa911aajkalbooksfreak07arorasurbhidsupriyardjhamonamie111tweetie19umamloveanshanu rulzadi2512aparnaumasurabhi01--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Has Justice Finally Been Done?????" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
You have given the factual picture..but unforunately few will be able to digest it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyaMehek25elasingh

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
@Mehek

You put it very  beautifully.

Yes finally justice is being done.I feel the process is not complete yet.It is just set in motion.

I am glad that he has been brought back to Jaitser. Because  him sitting in jail doing his term didn't really seem like justice to me.

Him in Jaitser seems to me like  he is being given an opportunity to right his mistakes more than just a punishment.

He always had been somebody who needed support of the people to get what he wanted from life.He always dependent on somebody or other for his emotional needs and of course financial needs.He always was used to having a crutch.When he went to Mumbai he thought Gauri would be that crutch but he was proven wrong and he came running back to his village and family and tried to get his crutch back and did all kinds of unforgivable nonsensical things to get that crutch back.

When he realised finally that she is beyond his reach he accepted his fate and wished her well.
I do believe that he is sincere in his wishes for her.He has to learn to live without her support and make something out of his life so that .Earn her respect and show that the affection once she had for him has not been a waste but served him to be a better person.

But still he needs a lot more than that.Yes he is being punished his entire family is with Anandi now.
It is important that he realise that his parents' love had always been there.It is important that he recognise the fact more than angry they were hurt by his acts.Now he has been given an opportunity when Anandi told him that looking after his parents is his responsibilty. He should be the crutch his parents should hold on to instead of him using them like a crutch.
I do hope he becomes a responsible son and soothe away all the hurts he has heaped on them.

He was brought out of the jail on condition that he would work for betterment of Jaitser.
People of Jaitser had hoped that he would be there fr them and take care of their illnesses.But he ran away from there to be in Mumbai where not many people required his services as a doctor.
Now he is being given an opportuinity to work in a hospital and make it a better place for the people of Jaitser which is actually a challege.If he rises up to that challenge there is nothing better than that.

So for the time being he may be  lonely because there is no one he can turn to.All the people around him may love him but do not trust him because he broke their trust.It is an opportunity for him in the guise of punishment.I hope he recognises that.

His punishment will continue when he feels the pain every time he sees Anandi with Shiv and at having to share the affections of his dadisa and at work place when he is forced to report to some one at the hospital that should have been his.
Behind all these things there are opportunities for him to become a better man. 
I really hope that the CVs show live up to the promise they showed in this track.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shonaliguptaNDDgirlthe_Rijdeepa911monamie111Mehek25anu rulz

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Cv just want to prolong the serial for another year with anandi realization and confession of love for shiv. From last one month whatever anandi was showing to shiv ESP the Diwali night when she was blushing and thinking about shiv. If that was not love than what ? May be we shoud think she likes shiv but not love. The cv have made anandi a confused person who does not know the meaning of love fr a man. Rather they would not have shown the closeness between them before marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
anandi has taken right decision in marrying shiv...we all get swayed by the teenage def of love...
in a married couple mutual respect..understanding and commitment these thing shld be there...love is the end result if these combined.
if we see jaan relationship...all they had was paasion n longing...it never reached maturity...lets forget abt childhood friendship adult jagya only lusted after anandi he never respected her...they were just not compatible...
in ansh relationahip...it has started off by mutual respect...understanding and friendship...now it has developed into liking...which will lead to love later on.
thts how a mature relation shld proceed.

jagya n anandi were just not right for each other...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11Mehek25

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
@Mehek25, very well described, actually I caught the gist of what happened after reading your post, I was out of town for 2 weeks and missed BV.  Very nicely put, thank you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyaMehek25

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top