Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
'KANKAR Based On "Wohi Dil K Thehar Janay Ka Mausam" Will Hit The Sets From 1st March Insha Allah. Humayun Saeed's Production With The Direction of Haissam Hussain And Cast (Not Finalised Yet) But Most Probably Mahira Khan, Adeel Hussain, Saud Umar, Alishba Yousaf, Samina Peerzada And Shamim Hilali.'

๐Ÿ˜” no Sanam๐Ÿ˜’
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I found the book.
Here:
i'll roughly go over it,and  then ill decide if i should be excited or not.๐Ÿ˜†

I hope its not Adeel and Mahira๐Ÿ˜ณ

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.182359308491393.47268.123024497758208&type=3
Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
According to FB...
Pakistani Television Actors
Sanam Baloch and fahad mustafa together in upcming drama serial****KANKAR****written by***umera ahmad**...
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeephRun

'KANKAR Based On "Wohi Dil K Thehar Janay Ka Mausam" Will Hit The Sets From 1st March Insha Allah. Humayun Saeed's Production With The Direction of Haissam Hussain And Cast (Not Finalised Yet) But Most Probably Mahira Khan, Adeel Hussain, Saud Umar, Alishba Yousaf, Samina Peerzada And Shamim Hilali.'

๐Ÿ˜” no Sanam๐Ÿ˜’

that was ages ago ๐Ÿ˜†
I don't think Adeel, Mahira and Haissam are doing from the latest i read on Umera's FB
they wrote about Fahad and Saba ...director ka naam yaad nahi but Haissam nahi tha
But I think now they have Sanam as the lead ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MochaQueen thumbnail
Please please no Adeel! He will ruin the whole drama!
I miss Sanam <3
what is the story about?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahira and Adeel were supposed to do this many months back but I don't think things worked outt..
It's probably Fahad/Sanam now.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Theyre amazing together! <3
Im glad, no adeel ๐Ÿ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I adore Sanam and the naturality she brings to a character so I'm uber excited to see more and more of her. I hope she does more comedic characters b/c she's so good at that. Fingers tightly crossed!!!
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I remember from the shehr-e-zaat live telecast, that Mahira said something about that she had two scripts at hand...Kankar and SeZ and was wondering which to choose, and ended up choosing SeZ. So, I don't think she is doing it anymore.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is it just me or Sanam has lost weight ?...She is looking even better now ...wish someone would cast her as Saba too... I am excited for her comeback