Happy 9th Birthday - India-forums.com - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Happy 9th Birthday I-F!

I remember I started by journey in 2007 with a small forum called Ghar Ek Sapna, and many of the Dev Team members then who have long gone but are still remembered now.

Kiran di, Mikey, Sapna di, Bhaskar Bhai...to add a few. Donny, Henna, Anshu, Tarah, Noodles, Sana...

Ghosh! It seems soo long ago!
happy birthday india-forums.com

tnx for giving me such lovely friends
Wow !!!! Its time for celebration 😃 ... IF na hotha toh hum sab ka kya hotha ... Happy Birthday IF ... hoping to see you active like this with us still participating even when you turn 90 😛
Happy birthdaay india forumss! We lovee youu! :*
Happy Birthday to India-Forums.com and all the members who have helped it be what it is today ! :)
Happy 9th Birthday India-Forums! 🥳

Vijay Bhai, Thank You so much for this great place. This place has made me to make friendship with many many people.

Amazing post Radha.

MOTW 😎 Congratulations! 😆

All the Best
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Happy happy birthday IF 🥳 This is the great place to make such awesome friends, n omg this has made me forget fb 😉 haha 🤣 danks Vijay sir n all 4 dis ⭐️
Happy Birthday IF...

IF made my day filled with joy and fun. Thanks.

Happy Birthday, I-F!
Such great memories from like almost 7 years ago!😳
Everyone know, I don't grill 😆 but congrats to all Kababs 😎
Happy Birthday India Forums 😃
I remember starting my journey here back in 2008 while randomly searching for updates. Being a silent reader, starting participating in YMGGK forum and there is where is slowly climbed the ladder being a Senior Member till IF Rockerz and later promoted as a Coolbie and now Cool Viewbie. IF has been my second home that i even use it at work to see what is happening. That much influenced it has had on us. Made many new friends across the globe 😉

Last but not least, my best wishes for IF and hoping to see more growth and changes in the forum 😊

Congrats to all the ones on the hotseats 😆 While being grilled on a forum itself is a big thing, i wish all of you all the best for being grilled by whole of IF 🤣