Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/nach-baliye-5-gurmeet-choudhary-juhi-parmar-rashmi-desai-to-participate-in-the-dance-reality-show/

other sites are:
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/gallery/meet-the-contestants-of-nach-baliye-5/1/4985.html#photo1

www.emirates247.com/bollywood/take-one/india-s-most-wanted-dance-pair-sania-mirza-and-shoaib-malik-on-nach-baliye-5-2012-12-04-1.485803
 which claim that they are in it Embarrassed

Nach Baliye 5: Gurmeet Choudhary, Juhi Parmar, Rashmi Desai to participate in the dance reality show

But that's far from the entire list. Take a peek at the jodis who will perform on stage of this celebrity dance reality show on Star Plus

The fifth season of Nach Baliye is all set to kick off amidst loads of speculations. After rumours about Sania Mirza participating in the show with beau Shoaib Malik, we had Rekha being chosen as the judge for Nach Baliye 5. Alas, both of them turned out to be just that, rumours.

Confirmed news says that NB 5 will be judged by Shilpa Shetty, Sajid Khan and Terence Lewis. And participating in the show will be television jodis like Kritika Kamra-Karan Kundra, Sanaya Irani-Mohit Sehgal, Mihika Verma-Barun Sobti, Karan Mehra-Nisha Rawal, Debina Bonerjee-Gurmeet Choudhary, Rubina Dilaik-Avinash Sachdev, Rishi Dogra-Rakesh Bapat, Nandish Sandhu-Rashmi Desai, Juhi Parmar-Sachin Shroff, Divyanka Tripathi-Sharad Malhotra, Ashita Dhawan-Shailesh Gulabani, Rajat Tokas-Neha Saxena and Archana Taide-Praccheen Chauhan. And hosting this fifth season of Nach Baliye will be the previous season's winners Shaleen Bhanot and Daljit Kaur.

What's more, seeing Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5's winner Gurmeet making his way into this list, makes us wonder if he will win the coveted title of this dance show too. What do you think, readers: What are the chances of Gurmeet Choudhary winning Nach Baliye 5?

India's most-wanted dance pair: Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik on Nach Baliye 5

After the fame of Bigg Boss Season 6 another reality show is all set to roll onto the small screen.

Based on dance, Nach Baliye 5 will have couples both from Bollywood and television world shake a leg to impress their fans. The one who fails to do so will be eliminated.

Emirates 24|7 brings a list of stars we would like to see on the show.

Indian Tennis player Sania Mirza and Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik may be seen setting the stage on fire. According to reports the two may have also been approached by Star Plus on which the show will be aired.

A couple of months ago the pair performed on the item number from Salman Khan's 'Dabangg'. Both Sania and Shoaib set the stage on fire on a show hosted by Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon in an episode dedicated to Sania.

Producer Ekta Kapoor's favourite and actor of TV soap 'Bade Achhe Lagte Hain' Ram Kapoor would be the apt choice. With his size it get the audience excited to see him dance along with his wife Gautami.

Bollywood singer and composer Bappi Lahiri along with wife Chintari could also try their best to enthrall the audience. Inspite of giving several stage shows, Bappi Lahiri has never swayed with the music. The pair will definitely be entertaining considering their size.

Newlywed pair Debina Banerjee along with husband Gurmeet Choudhary who starred together in an Indian mythology show 'Ramayan' are the next best bet for Nach Baliye 5. Gurmeet has recently won another dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhla Ja' where Madhuri Dixit was the judge. The pair together can give the other contestants a tough fight .

Gurmeet's competitor on the same show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa was Rashami Desai, what would be the former' s reaction on seeing the runner-up along with hubby. Rashami shot to fame after performing on some foot tapping tunes on dance show 'Zara Nach ke Dikha'.

Sharing the same platform with Rashami were Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra who competed against each other on the girls versus boys dance face off. Kritika and Karan fell in love while shooting for their soap 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai'. Both have proved their skills previously and could be game for Nach Baliye 5 as well.

'Mile Jab Hum Tum' fame Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal have always entertained the audience by performing on some foot tapping numbers in their serial. The adorable pair definitely could attract a large number of viewers.

A pair formed on the infamous show 'Rahul ka Swyamwar', Rahul Mahajan along with wife Dimpy could also shake a leg on 'Nach Baliye 5'. TV star Jay Bhanushali who host 'Dance India Dance Little Masters 2' with wife Ma hi Vij may be one of the contestants as well.

Watch this space to catch the latest gossip about the show.

Edited by ishakumar - 08 December 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SoShySamna_anyaabhi_arshilovernewt2007--Anjali--maanluvsgeet--Jasper--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW ARTICLES of Nach Baliye 5 KK-KK!!! check out" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
i just wish this was true from the bottom of my heart...
Please comment and tell me what u feel
xoxoxo
Isha 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the articles. Just a reminder to please post the articles in the Articles Archive as well next time. I've done it this time. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Thanks for the articles. Just a reminder to please post the articles in the Articles Archive as well next time. I've done it this time. Smile

thanks!! and dont worry from now on i will do thatBig smile but btw what do u think of the articles?Embarrassed

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

thanks!! and dont worry from now on i will do thatBig smile but btw what do u think of the articles?Embarrassed

The articles are amazing. Hope they turn out to be true. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishakumar

The articles are amazing. Hope they turn out to be true. Big smile
yep i do too <3 hopefully they patch up soon and agree to participate!! Wink
god is couple ko thodi akal do LOL LOL

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
^^inke chakkar mein humari akal gayab ho jaayegi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197karanika4evercooljaya11ishakumar

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Yaar these articles are old..they r not participating..the jodis have been finalised i guess...i watched nach baliye's segment on sbb and sbs where they showed the jodis and karanika were not there...but still we can hope for this but i guess it wont happen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.