Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I'm very Emotional Person who cries seeing anybody crying! Last time when some roadside Puppies got Dead by Car accident, i cried.
When my Parrot left me alone , i cried for years and still have the Guilt in me that why I ordered my parrot to Fly off!
When my Dog-gie Kukku left me , I cried. I cried alot, alot alot.

"Aansuyon Se Ro-ro Kar Samundar Bana Dia, Aansuyon Se Ro-ro Kar Samundar Bana Dia, mere mann ke Guilt ne Muje Hila Dia! Mere Mann ke Guilt Ne muje Hila Dia"

This time, when I just now saw Mahaepisode , where Pankhuri cried, her voice made me cry automatically, that I got so disturbed that I left my other works pending!

Why Life is too Bad for Good Peoples? I'm a happy go Lucky Angelic mature nature positive optimystic person but Some incidents led me to think Negative! I try everytime to Clear Negative thots! But Life always show me Its Reality!
Sometimes I think I should get Suicide and Die! Life is full of Complications! Huh.

But then I think my parents will be in pain . So, i think I must have a Pistol ,so that I can Shoot and murder Peoples like Sheela ,Rubel and Anuj d chamcha.Angry

Sometimes I think Parents of These creatures, who are below thot this that-

Sheela- why we gave birth to Woman like this Cheap person who must be Bar dancer or else or begger!

Rubel- sirf khaata hai aur kuch nai ,Manhus! Huh.

Anuj- Ye toh Birth hi Chamcha-giri karne ko lia hain, cheapo Aadmi. Angry

Honestly, guys, i thot that whatever happening with Panku that time, is happening wid me, led me cry that time.

Moreover , I cant stop myself frm crying.

When Dadaji cried infront of Nanaji, that was dishearting! Painful.

Why didnt Nanu slappd Rubel?

I cried when Adi cries for Pankhuri and Loved the Dialogue

"Bhaad Me Jaye 15 Dinon Ka Imtehaan, na main aur Na Pankhuri, iss Ghar me Nahi Rahenge"

Poor Avantika, she also got indulge in Sheela's plan. Realy, i'm Hating Sheela, beizzat creature! Who always tries her level best to show down herself!

The whole Scene made me cry! Whenever I think that Cvs are showing sumthing gud like Avantika-Harish melting to eachother! But always got Disapointment!

I don't know whether you all Laugh over me or Not, but the Scene Shaken me Fully...

This is my Dard, Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha...

Regards Dev

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaaireianashivenismiley20Nihira-fansharna2k6slmu-.serendipity.-.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did u cried when Pankhuri Cries? Heart Broken Pain" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhoxi

Cry
Cry
,Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
yes i cried as well...felt really bad for panku and her family...especially dadaji...loved his acting...everyone did an awesome job!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*smiley20

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Awww Dev.. What a post, partner!!

I feel your pain. I cried too. The way Panku was torn up and fully shaken.. It was so heartbreaking, but so beautifully done by Disha!!

The dialogue by Adi about not giving a damn about the 15 day challenge.. It has to win dialogue of the month.. Superb Adi, superb!

Fabulous, heartbreaking, but beautiful episode by all..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*smiley20Nihira-fan

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

yes i cried as well...felt really bad for panku and her family...especially dadaji...loved his acting...everyone did an awesome job!!!!
aww! U knw it always happens with Good Peoples! Why god give pain to them? I felt like it happend with we. And in earth, it happens in here! Bitter Reality

smiley20Nihira-fan

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Awww Dev.. What a post, partner!!

I feel your pain. I cried too. The way Panku was torn up and fully shaken.. It was so heartbreaking, but so beautifully done by Disha!!

The dialogue by Adi about not giving a damn about the 15 day challenge.. It has to win dialogue of the month.. Superb Adi, superb!

Fabulous, heartbreaking, but beautiful episode by all..

thanx partner for consoling me! I was realy finding sum1 to share my Pain, hence, instead of writing in my Diary, i wrote my pain here in this post,which revolves around my life too that how we get sadness!

Aww! U too cried? Dat scene was breaking god! When Nanu watching Panku crying! Helpless! I saw the pain in Adi's eyes too.

Avantika,poor soul is trappd in Shela's plan. And Nanu got pain.
Acting wise, it was fantastic epic where Every character has done Justice.

I felt v bad when Dadaji cried!

smiley20Nihira-fan

shiveni

Goldie

shiveni

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
yet to see the episode but ur post is making my heart heavy will get back to u once i watch it and i m an emotional person too ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*smiley20Nihira-fan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.