Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF: Winning You Back (Ch.16,pg.106) UPD:2/16 (Page 60)

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
updateee pleaseee :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srujie

aycma98 IF-Dazzler
aycma98
aycma98

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Hey I just started reading this story, and it's great! I thought I would finally be tired of reading Arnav-Khushi-Shyam fiasco, with Arnav repenting and trying to win Khushi back, but you've brought elements that no one has dared. 

I loved how Akash reminded Arnav about his past, and that he is no greater than his father. I am in love with this daring Akash, especially when he brought Arnav's true colors an threw it at his face. I loved how NK pointed out the thoughts going on Arnav's head. I think Arnav deserved the blow, but I believe Anjali deserved the same. Arnav went ahead and acted upon his beliefs, Anjali hid in the corner cowardly. If one of them had realized their mistake, then maybe Khushi would have been happy. :/ I would love to read more of this! :)

srujie

deepa.e IF-Rockerz
deepa.e
deepa.e

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
such an awesome speech by nk and the real ASR!!!wah wah!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Poor arnav!!!! feeling so pity for him!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry Cont soon!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

srujie

ssyahoo IF-Sizzlerz
ssyahoo
ssyahoo

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Akash really let him have by saying he's his fathers son!

srujie

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
awesome update, loved the way akash and nk made arnav face the harsh reality but i never thought that the quiet akash had so much courage to tell arnav all these things.

i know wat arnav did and made khushi go through is totally unforgivable but somewhere i feel that akash was not fair in his choice of words! he is is not a malik but a raizada, he is ASR the man who has risen from the ashes of his past and made a life for him and his sister but unfortunatley in the process he lost his ability to feel emotions but still it was not fair comparing him to his father!

just hoping that khushi will make it out and be fine.

eagerly waiting for ur next update

srujie

Hina69 IF-Dazzler
Hina69
Hina69

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I really really love ur this ff.it is awesome.could u plz pm me when u update next plzz.waiting 2 know what will b arnav's response to akash's outburst.well here definitely akash is right.arnav has proved that he is his father's son.waiting for next update eagerly.plzzz update soon

srujie

AnupamaJY IF-Rockerz
AnupamaJY
AnupamaJY

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Just cm across this story!
and itz amazing!
plz do pm me when u r updating!

srujie

soniachammu Senior Member
soniachammu
soniachammu

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
oh that was a awesome set of words given to arnav good to know akash can speak
and anjali oh my my sad really i cant say anything for that woman who let the innocent take the beating all along

srujie

Go to top