Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF: Winning You Back (Ch.16,pg.106) UPD:2/16 (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 112

ashwathi

ashwathi

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome part..very well written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srujie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND FF: Winning You Back (Ch.16,pg.106) UPD:2/16 (Page 26)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lily2011

IF-Dazzler

Lily2011

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
nice update but update fast plz i mean if possible daily other wise 2 or 3 days after

srujie

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
waiting.

srujie

Venicestar88

Venicestar88

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
OMG! I've just found this FF and absolutely LOVED reading it! you do write really well you know :)

Cant wait for the rest!

srujie

ash1994

ash1994

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Great, interesting...niceSmileClap

srujie

srujie

Groupbie

srujie

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7

Akash watched Payal as she folded their clothes and stacked them away in the mahogany bureau. The tension in the room was palpable, hanging above them like a cloud. They hadn't talked about what had occurred yesterday, when the emotions were still too raw. It was almost as if the entire confrontation had been a bizarre dream. But then Akash would look at Payal, into her eyes, and see that the fire within them was still blazing. It had not been a dream. The storm really had taken place and it was now time to face the aftermath.

Akash patiently waited, knowing it was better to let Payal initiate the long overdue conversation. He braced himself for the allegations that were undeniably true. He had failed miserably. He hadn't realized the true nature of his brother-in-law and he had deluded himself into believing Khushiji and Bhai were happy. Akash had not questioned the reasons behind their hasty marriage. It had been much easier to just pretend they were so deeply in love that they could not wait to be united, to be one. He had seen the signs for months now. The dark shadows under Khushiji's eyes. The simmering rage that was an omnipresent aura around Bhai. He had seen the signs but he had not bothered to look too closely. He had let himself believe in an illusion and that had been his biggest mistake in it all. So he waited now for Payal to speak. He waited for the blame he undoubtedly deserved for trying to maintain this farce of a family. But his beautiful wife surprised him yet again with an apology, rather than the accusation he had expecting.

"I'm sorry Akash. I'm sorry I didn't trust you with the truth. Trust. It seems to be sorely lacking in this house. I didn't trust you enough to tell you the truth. And I didn't trust Di to be strong enough to take the truth. And my lack of trust has caused so much pain and sorrow."

Akash opened his mouth to speak, but Payal interrupted him. She had kept silent for far too long and now that she had begun speaking, she was nowhere near done. It was as if the floodgates had burst open, as the words continued to pour out of Payal's mouth.

"No Akash. I know you're going to apologize for Arnavji, on his behalf. Two days ago, if you had taken the blame for something he had done, I would've accepted it. I saw you as an outthrust, an extension, of Arnavji. I thought the two of you had the same beliefs, the same values. I love you Akash but in my eyes, you have always been the great ASR's younger brother. But you have proved me wrong. And I have never been so glad to be wrong. You have proved to me that you can recognize truth and innocence. You have proven that trust still exists in this world. These are all qualities that your brother doesn't possess. I can almost see why Arnavji didn't believe me Akash. When we decided to keep silent, we made a sacrifice, especially Khushi. She sacrificed her own well-being and safety for Di's happiness. And someone as selfish as Arnavji cannot understand something as pure as sacrifice. In his orderly universe, it doesn't make sense to give someone else precedence before yourself. It just isn't logical. To comprehend the value of trust, selflessness, and sacrifice, you must be a good person. And Arnavji is not that. Your brother, Arnav Singh Raizada, may be a great man, but you Akash, you are a good man. And in the end, it is better to be good than great. I can see that now."

Akash felt humbled at his wife's words. So much compassion, so much understanding. Everything a relationship should be. And all that was absent in between Khushiji and Bhai. But Akash had faith, that one day his brother and sister-in-law would have the same security and comfort that he himself had with Payal. He had hope. Hope. A strange emotion and perhaps, man's greatest weakness. But also, man's greatest strength. And as Akash felt the hope blossom in his chest, he felt strong. Strong enough to put the pieces of his broken family back together. It was the least he could do, after everything Khushiji had done for him. Akash knew he could never pay his Bhabi back; she had sacrificed too much for him. But he could give her the one thing that had been conspicuous in its absence in her life: trust. And that, Akash knew, would mean more to Khushi than anything else he could ever offer her.

*THIS WORK IS ENTIRELY OF MY OWN CREATION. PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR REPRODUCE.*

NEXT PART:

the next chapter is when arnav finally realizes the truth.. but in the meantime i hope you liked this! here's the link to my index for the rest of my work: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3339714

Edited by srujie - 06 January 2013 at 9:10pm

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVanaviabhikk10furjadksgsrkthepelicananju4566aayushikumarsadiasaziaHugeArshiFanauraparshifan64sayari.majumdercappacuino5ocean28flash90Arshinmesangeethbalabrinnyet_tu_achuArmelapratz04kharunyalilyattitudekashevcrazyweirdvarshamaharajshalinikanagujoa123manjusha_92MSgayatriMsFuzzybear69mankhushTinkJiaDevilwaysKhuarvday_lilysoniachammuashwathikhusipraGunMAtyayWaterIceVenicestar88LittlePrincess8samaz95asrkkg1arshi10arshinightfuryabby2181TRND86AsvatiArShiFever.Dimz13kshubhangidreamgirlrus23XArshiXtokyokamtokdinshr1234AshgMoumita_2014cosminaAplihsDivyahetA_R_SanonyasrReader_HobbyCute6luvbugRandomGirlBlondiexzyrskumarIceflamesashi.1madhusquarereshmimohanShweta1691lovespellrhearuhiAshaviinajnarvidya.sanjayMissNadiaipkkndanksabz105iqbals4everlakshyaNktmoonlight2630Lily2011Rhysennplease6Mithi-kunalDalmuthuyaaycma98deepa.eSS88IronButterflymadhu1210aleena.1884Javeria3991fffan123sspoorthydeeswarnashree10Crazy_soulyoga123kbtrbhaktiiilaksh65zafidivvkudaymanyata07saomompakpearlashred12Senorita Sanayashalini_sssyahoomandy15tinselDee_JAngel13LyssaPierimaSuchi.Rjas0308ASR62621chillypolly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPKIsleOfCapriharshdbmishti_17

A_R_S

Goldie

A_R_S

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
This was a very sensitive update and I liked, that u gave Payash so much space in this update, loved their convo, specially Payal's dialogues.

srujie

please6

IF-Dazzler

please6

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
love it 

srujie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top