Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF: Winning You Back (Ch.16,pg.106) UPD:2/16 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 113

smiley4ever

Groupbie

smiley4ever

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Story progressing nicely. Please continue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srujie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND FF: Winning You Back (Ch.16,pg.106) UPD:2/16 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashwathi

ashwathi

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Bravo Payal

srujie

rskumar

Goldie

rskumar

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
nice update

srujie

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
SHIT MAN ARNAV IS SO SHAMELESS DEVIL, ACCSSING KHUSHI OF HER CHARACTER!!!!!!

srujie

Reader_Hobby

Goldie

Reader_Hobby

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Hey!

Just went over the first chapter again, then read the following updates. They were really good. Written well. Very descriptive. Had me slightly on edge if I do say so myself Confused

I mean the nerve of that dick Arnav Singh Raizada. The filthy and pathetic excuse of a man doesn't lose any time at all to drag Khushi's name in the mud. AngryAngryAngry The least he could do is ACTUALLY find out what happened from various sources in order to verify the so called theory he thinks to be correct. And here I was thinking he was a businessman. Jeeez! Ouch Whilst he gathered information, he could've avoided Khushi lest he hurt her emotionally and thus impacting on her health physically. But nooo ... he kept on hurting her more and more. Now I'm beginning to think that even her soul has shattered somewhat ...

I'm glad NK was there for Khushi. Not pestering her to tell him the whys or hows ... He was there as her friend. Someone who she can trust, confide in. These qualities that the man she loves should have, are found within her friend. After Arnav sees NK, he goes all green eyed monster like. Wacko For crying out loud, he even sinks down to the floor and accuses Khushi of trying her lady luck with frickin Aakash. If he thought rationally for a second, he would've realised  ... or maybe not, with him being high and mighty ASR ... but anyway, he would've realised that Khushi married him in order for her to save her sisters marriage. Duh brain! D'oh

I'm extremely glad that Payal stepped in to this little gathering when she did. I'm hoping she can shed some light to the situation at hand and with any luck, Arnav will see what he has caused ... hurt, pain, mistrust ...

Please PM me once you've updated.

I can't wait to read further already! Big smile

srujie

ruby-red

IF-Dazzler

ruby-red

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
omg, arnav singh raizada is a stupid idiot, a moron, a thick headed dickhead of the first digree, is he really ment to be a sharp and shatir damaagh bussinessman???? im astounded.
i was just browsing the forum and i came upon your ff, and to say its brilliant is an understatment. im loving it. love nk, akaash and payal for being there for khushi, but i really cant wait to see what payal is going to say to him, hope she really blasts him left right and centre.
pleasse add me to your pm list for further updates, many thanx.

srujie

...Iyla...

IF-Rockerz

...Iyla...

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
yeah.payal to the rescue...
loved ur update!!!!!!!!!!
do continue soon...

srujie

shanon