Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

IPKKND FF: Winning You Back (Ch.16,pg.106) UPD:2/16 (Page 31)

Senorita Sanaya IF-Sizzlerz
Senorita Sanaya
Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Do not mind me suggesting you this but when you update could you mention in the title part no. so & so is updated. It is easier to trace you like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srujie

Ashg Senior Member
Ashg
Ashg

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Pl continue

srujie

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Payash relationship is strong.. happyfor that.. waiting for Arnav to find out the truth..

srujie

srujie Groupbie
srujie
srujie

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
here you go! finally--arnav to discover the truth!

Chapter 8

Arnav was amazed at how smoothly his plan had run its course. He knew it wouldn't fail. How could it? Arnav Singh Raizada was the mastermind behind it. Nevertheless, he had expected some obstruction but none had arisen. Now, he just had to let the chips fall as they may. He would know the truth before the evening ended.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The door of the Raizada mansion closed with a heavy thud, leaving behind an eerie silence. But Khushi didn't mind. She had been waiting for everyone to leave for hours now. The Raizadas had been invited to a wedding but Khushi had opted out. It was too much of an effort pretending to be happy in front of her family, let alone hundreds of strangers. Arnavji wasn't going to the wedding either, since he had a business meeting, as usual. So she had even less of an incentive to go. Khushi stopped short at that thought. I really am a Sanka Devi, just like Buaji says. Why do I still want to be with Arnavji, after everything that's happened? She didn't have to think long before the answer came to her. She had always known why. Because I love him. It doesn't matter how much he hurts me, or how many times. I will always love him. She realized then, that she was condemned. She was condemned to always love, but never be loved in return.

She was glad that no one else was home; she had time to come to terms with herself. With a muttered thanks to her Devi Maiyya for this time alone, Khushi turned around, intending to collapse in a heap at the poolside, her new haven. But Devi Maiyya didn't grant her even this small respite; she was not alone. Standing at the base of the stairs, a feral glint in his red-rimmed eyes and a malicious smirk adorning his face was the man who had made Khushi's life a living hell. Shyam Manohar Jha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav watched as Khushi's face instantly paled and her hands instinctively clutched at her dupatta. She had a habit of doing that when she was nervous, as he knew from personal experience. Why was she nervous about Shyam? That didn't make any sense. He mulled over that before he realized why. Of course. She's afraid they're not alone. Arnav stepped farther back into the shadows. He did not want to be seen now, or his carefully constructed plan would quickly fall apart. He watched as Shyam stalked towards Khushi and she immediately stepped backwards, maintaining the distance between them.

"Stop! Get away from me!" Khushi raised a threatening finger at Shyam, the effect of which was marred by the fact that her hand was trembling.

"Oh come on Khushiji." Shyam's voice had taken on a cajoling tone, as if Khushi was a baby who needed to be pacified. "No one is here. You don't need to be afraid. We're alone. Finally."

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. "Please, leave me alone. How many times do I have to tell you? I don't love you. I don't want you. Can't you see what you're doing to Anjaliji? If she finds out, she'll be heartbroken. She loves you so much! Don't you have a conscience, a soul? I hate you! Stay away from me!"

It was the wrong thing to say. Shyam Manohar Jha was already deranged and this denial from his love was too much for him. He made a mad dash for her and she fled. In her haste, she knocked over a glass vase on one of the side tables. The vase shattered into a multitude of shards and one of those slivers embedded itself in Khushi's foot. The shrill scream that pierced the air went straight to Arnav's heart and he almost left his place. The urge to run to her side, to pick her up, carry her away from there, away from that bas***d, was so strong he almost gave into it. But then he remembered that this situation was of his own making. He wanted to discover the truth. Brushing aside his pain at seeing her hurt, Arnav continued to watch, gripping the pillar he was hiding behind so he would not be tempted to go to her again.

Khushi was cradling her foot, as Shyam continued to approach her. He had slowed down now. The scene was oddly like a lion hunting a helpless deer. No, not a lion. Shyam Manohar Jha was not a lion. He did not have the glory of a lion. He was a coward. The scene was more like that of a hyena circling around its prey, a deer made beautiful in its suffering.

It is said that desperate times call for desperate measures. Khushi Kumari Gupta embodied that statement, as a flash of defiance passed through her expressive eyes. Shyam must have seen it too, for he stilled, watching Khushi carefully. She slowly picked up one of the many glass shards littering the floor, holding it deliberately against her wrist.

"I will kill myself if you come any closer." Maybe if she had screamed it, hurled the words at Shyam as a weapon, Arnav would have thought she was exaggerating, being the drama queen that she is. But she uttered the words with a deadly calm, her eyes shining with a determination he didn't know she possessed. Looking at her, poised on the floor, with that piece of glass pressed to her wrist, Arnav knew. She's not lying. She really will try and kill herself. She'd rather die than be with Shyam. NK's words came back to him, as he stared, arrested at the sight of Khushi.

"The truth will come out one day Nannav and even you will not be able to deny it then. And when that day comes Nannav, no one will hate you more than yourself."

In that instant, Arnav realized how right NK had been. How right everyone had been. Everyone except him.

*THIS WORK IS ENTIRELY OF MY OWN CREATION. PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR REPRODUCE.*

hope that met your expectations! let me know what you think! and if you want pms, please buddy me!

NEXT PART:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3334678&TPN=39&#73918256

for my other works, here is a link to my index: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3339714

Edited by srujie - 13 January 2013 at 7:03pm

The following 175 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVtessyranianaviabhiRain_dropkk10ksgsrkfurjadaayushikumarsadiasaziaankiesayari.majumdercappacuino5ocean28Hafsa94raniii2Arshinmeflash90sangeethbalaArShi_Lover_1owinanju4566brinnyArmelapratz04et_tu_achumrignSupraja.SSuppi_4_ukharunyaSmitaCletuskashevbhavs_gid03lilyattitudeSilvergirlnina282joa123varshamaharajshalinikanaguTinkJiamankhushmanjusha_92jioragreenbutterflyMsFuzzybear69MSgayatriDevilwaysKhuarvday_lilyArchu61soniachammuRebeccaDaphnehydsriabby2181TRND86jtammareddyarshi10arshiashwathiprabhataasrkkg1rdforfunSwathiarshiVenicestar88LittlePrincess8WaterIceshr1234.Anais_Kesha.Asvatiag0502ArShiFever.dreamgirlrus23tokyokamtokdinXArshiXceciliadamsilent_whispersDilLoveRomanceArshi_fanadDimz13kshubhangiMoumita_2014yeshyeshnaPinky.RaizadaBavariaksujiA_R_SanonyasrReader_HobbyCute6Sim96rakenduvadanaswat.gramyarnreshmimohanAneesahJabeenrishaithraRandomGirlBlondiexzyrskumarashi.1prabha75lovespellShweta1691IceflamesGoldenEyesrhearuhiambili123AshaviAJlovesArshiMissNadiaipkkndankvidya.sanjayrati123inajnarsabz105tanya_vivrinda16lakshyaNktlazylad8-FauZimoonlight2630---Sonia---Lily2011please6Dalmuthuyaroshaan-Sanayaholic-aycma98IPKKNDfan4everP4rveen12MithikushluvbugSS88IronButterflyDivyahetmadhu1210aleena.1884Javeria3991..Enchantress..yoga123Crazy_soulSkirandeeswarnashree10divvkudaymanyata07sspoorthyfffan123deepa.ebhaktiiizafilaksh65Viji79saomommanikkaashred12ssyahoomandy15tinselshalini_sAngel13LyssaPieSuchi.RNidsubh007pakpearljas0308Dee_JASR6262rulama1chillykbtrArshi.Sugi.IPKharshdbpolly_mkmishti_17nanordobrevagasms

Senorita Sanaya IF-Sizzlerz
Senorita Sanaya
Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
interesting method to get the truth out

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 06 January 2013 at 9:23pm

srujie

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
ASR 's plan executes itself faultlessly .
The chapter was concise but very effectively written Smile

srujie

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
So Arnav came to know khushi is innocent or he needs more proof
Does he believe her now and save her from that beast?
Thanks for pm
Continue soon dear

srujie

Cute6 Goldie
Cute6
Cute6

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
At last truth came out...:)
u wrote it lovely..
Vaiting 2 c arnavs reaction