Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

IPKKND FF: Winning You Back (Ch.16,pg.106) UPD:2/16 (Page 20)

ashwathi Senior Member
ashwathi
ashwathi

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Great going..Bravo Payal..waiting for ur next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srujie

nanor IF-Stunnerz
nanor
nanor

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
waiting

srujie

-Mayuri- IF-Rockerz
-Mayuri-
-Mayuri-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome! Update soon!

srujie

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Nice FF

srujie

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Very nice!!!

srujie

A_R_S Goldie
A_R_S
A_R_S

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Good updates and I must say, at the moment I don't see any hope and chance for happy turn. And even Arnav finds out the truth, he has demolished already too much and specially to Kushi. Thinking bad about Shyam and Kushi, ok this I could I digest, but thinking Kushi also with NK and even her Brother-in law. That's too much and can't be forgiven.

srujie

srujie Groupbie
srujie
srujie

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_R_S

Good updates and I must say, at the moment I don't see any hope and chance for happy turn. And even Arnav finds out the truth, he has demolished already too much and specially to Kushi. Thinking bad about Shyam and Kushi, ok this I could I digest, but thinking Kushi also with NK and even her Brother-in law. That's too much and can't be forgiven.

i know it seems hopeless but trust me, i called my fanfiction winning you back for a reason.. its not going to be easy but arnav will get khushi back in the end. :)

Asvati

srujie Groupbie
srujie
srujie

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
sorry for the delay..

Chapter 6

As she looked around the dining table, Anjali wondered at how her house was no longer a home. They were just inhabitants living under the same roof, not a true family anymore. She shivered; it was as if all the warmth had been leeched out of their lives. Anjali didn't understand what had happened, what the reason behind this sudden change was. But she knew who had caused it: Chotte. Whatever Chotte had done this time, she knew it was beyond anything he had ever done before. Even Akash was refusing to make eye contact with him. And Khushi.. Khushi was still the same lifeless, porcelain doll she had become since her visit back from her Amma. Anjali yearned to know what had occurred between Khushi and Chotte in Lakshmi Nagar but she knew better than to ask. No one would tell her the truth anyway. They thought of her as a delicate flower, too innocent to take the truth. But they were all wrong. She was not innocent; she was just weak. Too weak to face what her heart was telling her. And too selfish to break away from the haven she had created for herself. Anjali lived in a web of deceit but she was comfortable that way. After all, it was a web she had spun herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The Raizada mansion had never been so silent. Arnav Singh Raizada had always appreciated silence, craved it even. But this odd muteness that permeated his house was something else entirely. Arnav felt as though he was enclosed in a black tomb, slowly suffocating from lack of air. He had always been exasperated by Di's multitude of queries of how he was doing, feeling, whether he had eaten, taken his medicines. The list was never ending. Khushi's incessant chatter had never failed to irk him. He often marveled that she never seemed to run out of things to say. He could never follow her line of thinking. One minute she was asking him whether he had remembered to eat lunch and the next she was jumping up and down on his bed, excited beyond measure about Salman Khan's latest movie. And Akash's inability to do anything without his approval always brought his irritation to the forefront. Bhai, should I accept the Mehta deal? Bhai, is it ok if I proceed with the order for that new fabric? Bhai, can I tell Aman to arrange a meeting with the Sharma Group of Industries? What was so difficult about any of those things that Akash could not manage on his own without asking him was beyond Arnav's comprehension. As for NK, his abysmal Hindi, his obnoxious endearment of "Nannav", and his optimistic outlook at life, as if it was a jolly journey, made Arnav want to put his head through a wall. But now, as every one of those people fled the room as soon as possible, as if they could not bear his presence, he ached with loneliness.

Why is Di ignoring me too? Did she know..? He quickly brushed aside that thought. Of course Di didn't know anything. She was just worried about Khushi. That was why she had followed her out. It had nothing to do with him. Di would never ignore him, her beloved Chotte. But the others.. they wanted nothing to do with him. And that hurt. I guess I have a heart after all. But he would have to harden that heart. He couldn't afford to let it melt again. The one time he had let his guard down, the result had been disastrous. He would not allow that to happen again.

Paying no attention to the useless organ in his chest telling him to go after Khushi, Arnav instead focused on the plan he had been concocting. He had initially faltered; it could go catastrophically wrong. But Arnav Singh Raizada thrived on risk and after yesterday's confrontation with Payal, he had firmed his resolve. It was time. He would unearth the truth once and for all.

*THIS WORK IS OF MY OWN CREATION. PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR REPRODUCE.*

let me know how it was.. it's very disheartening when people don't reply, i become way less motivated to write more.

Edited by srujie - 02 January 2013 at 3:03pm

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVtessyraniRain_dropkk10ksgsrkCoolio56aayushikumarsadiasaziaIrenespencer14pranaaarshifan64sayari.majumderShamli16Hafsa94cappacuino5ocean28ArshinmeAnchitanju4566brinnyet_tu_achuArmelapratz04kharunyalilyattitudekashevvarshamaharajjoa123manjusha_92mankhushMsFuzzybear69shalinikanaguTinkJiaMSgayatrirandom94DevilwaysshreyasoniaKhuarvday_lilysoniachammuasrkkg1WaterIceTRND86jtammareddyarshi10arshiSwathiarshiBublyKhushiAtyayabby2181Venicestar88LittlePrincess8tokyokamtokdindreamgirlrus23Dimz13kshubhangishr1234AsvatiArShiFever.Moumita_2014cosmina.Anais_Kesha.AplihsA_R_SBavariaksujiCute6ifsaal044shaz007Reader_HobbyreshmimohanSim96Shweta1691RandomGirlswat.grakenduvadanarskumarlovebarun...Blondiexzylovespellprabha75AshavirhearuhiMissNadiainajnarambili123vidya.sanjaysabz105iqbals4everlove.piyaliLily2011IPKKNDfan4everaycma98-Sanayaholic-DalmuthuyaroshaanMithikushIronButterflyluvbugSS88Divyahetmadhu1210aleena.1884yoga123udaymanyata07deepa.edeeswarnashree10sspoorthyCrazy_soul...Iyla.....Enchantress..pooja102divvklaksh65bhaktiiicaskerzafiashred12manikkaJaveria3991Senorita SanayaNidsubh007pakpearlmandy15tinselssyahooshalini_sLyssaPiesiva2901Suchi.RAngel13ASR6262rulamajas0308Dee_Jkbtr1chillySaima-Syedpolly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPKharshdbrimamishti_17nanor

Go to top