Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF: Winning You Back (Ch.16,pg.106) UPD:2/16 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 112

srujie

Groupbie

srujie

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

Chapter 4

Arnav still stood by the doorway, seething. How dare NK say that to him? And what did Khushi even tell him? She better have a hell of an explanation for herself! He stormed into the room, slamming the door with a thunderous bang behind him. Khushi hadn't even flinched from her position on the bed. What is she doing on my bed? Maybe NK had put her there.. That thought only added fuel to his fury and he stalked over to the bed, ready to drag her out and demand answers. "KHUSHI!"

When she didn't respond to his shout, Arnav looked at Khushi more closely. She was asleep. His anger slowly dissipated at the sight of her face, so innocent and beautiful while sleeping. His questions could wait. She looked exhausted, as though she hadn't gotten any sleep recently. And whose fault is that? It's not my problem if she chooses to stay up, he quickly countered before realizing that he was arguing with himself. I'm slowly becoming like Khushi: absolutely, certifiably insane.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi listlessly walked to the couch in the living room, sinking down onto it as her knees gave out. Di and Naniji had gone to the mandir and Mamiji was taking a nap. She could finally give up the pretense. The phony smile dropped from her face, which assumed the curiously blank expression that had been on it for the past two days. Maybe I should never have asked Arnavji why he married me. At least I was remotely happy then, when I still had hope. Now I have nothing. It's true, what they say. The truth really is bitter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Akash quickly walked into Shantivan, nearly jogging in his hurry. He had forgotten the file they needed for the meeting, and needless to say, Bhai had not been pleased. They had made a pit stop so Akash could grab the file. He rushed to his room now, muttering a quick hello to Khushi, who was still sitting on the couch. Akash would have continued on without glancing at her if Khushi had replied with her usual "Hello Jeejaji!" When he was met with only silence, Akash stopped to spare another look at her. There was an unfamiliar stranger in his home. The person on that couch was not Khushiji. The vivid smile was absent from her lively face, which was abnormally grave. Akash walked over to her, all thoughts of the file forgotten.

"Khushiji?" Khushi snapped out of her daze, looking around to find Akash sitting beside her. When had Jeejaji arrived? When Khushi didn't reply, but merely gazed at him, Akash tried again. "Khushiji? Are you ok?"

"Hmm? Of course I'm ok. Why wouldn't I be ok? Nothing happened. I'm fine. In fact, I'm better than fine! I'm so happy!" If she had just said she was fine, Akash might have believed her. Then again, maybe not. The fake smile, the exaggerated gestures, and the repeated assurances that she was ok did nothing to alleviate his concern for her.

"Khushiji are you sure? There's something wrong. Please, you can tell me."

His gentle voice, in stark contrast to his brother's harsh tone, was too much for Khushi and she promptly burst into tears, sobbing into her hands. Awkwardly, Akash tentatively put his hand on Khushi's shoulder, trying to console her. He was completely out of his domain. I should have just kept walking. Now what am I supposed to do??

Impatient, Arnav slammed his hand on the horn. What the hell was Akash doing? It didn't take this long to get a single file! He was already irritated that they had to take a detour and Akash's delay only increased his frustration. He switched off the ignition and strode into the house. I'll get the damn file myself. Apparently, nothing gets done unless Arnav Singh Raizada is there to see it through.

Arnav didn't know why Akash had not come out yet, but he wasn't expecting the sight before his eyes: Khushi, sobbing uncontrollably, with Akash's arm around her shoulders. WHAT THE? Instantly, the ever-present anger rose to the surface with alarming alacrity. All reason fled his mind and Arnav Singh Raizada directed the full force of his wrath at the one person who had never deserved it.

"What the hell is going on here?" Akash immediately stood up, guilt written all over his face. Oh shit! The file! Bhai's going to kill me now. Khushi, on the other hand, merely looked up, with tears still rolling down her cheeks. The sight of her stricken face sent a pang through Arnav's heart, but he easily ignored it, as he always did.

So she didn't even have the grace to feel guilty. At least Akash has a conscience. "I asked a question! What the hell is going on here?"

"Bhai, I'm sorry. I was getting the file, but then Khushiji.. she.." Akash trailed off, not knowing how to explain, and Arnav immediately assumed the worst.

"She what? What did you do now Khushi? First Shyam, then NK, now Akash? He's your sister's husband Khushi!"

"Bhai! What are you saying?" Akash was thoroughly bewildered. What was Bhai implying? What was going on? Khushi, for her part, remained silent. She had thought Arnav couldn't surprise her anymore, after all his accusations. But she had been wrong. She had thought there was nothing left of her heart for him to hurt. But the spasms of pain shooting through it now showed her he still had the power to wound her with his words. She had been so wrong. He would continue breaking her until there was nothing left for him to crush.

Why was she silent? Why wasn't she defending herself? At this point, Arnav just wanted Khushi to react. He wanted his fiery, passionate Khushi back, the one who hadn't hesitated to throw hot tea in his face to preserve her honor. This stoic statue was an alien to him. Attempting to get a rise out of her, Arnav brutally continued. "I knew you were a disgrace Khushi, but this is beyond even you. You married me to save your sister and her marriage and now you're trying to break it? How can you do this? Don't you have any sha-" Arnav was cut off before he could finish his sentence by an angry voice.

"ENOUGH ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!" The three of them swiveled around and there was Payal, downright quivering with rage, an expression of utmost fury on her normally passive face.

*THIS WORK IS OF MY OWN CREATION. PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR REPRODUCE.*

NEXT PART:

Edited by srujie - 29 December 2012 at 4:28pm

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

sydyJANNAVpappy123et_tu_achukk10ksgsrkfurjadNandini100anju4566saidayayaocean28shweta.5216shakrobaajBella023brinnymrignsangeethbalaArshinmeanu41982SwamuArmelapratz04kashevshalinikanaguSilvergirlTinkJiajoa123vini96MsFuzzybear69Khuarvday_lilyashwathiMadafterarhiMSgayatrirandom94Devilwayssai_nehaXArshiXceciliadamshr1234samarablogsmiley24tokyokamtokdinkiran94Swathiarshiabby2181TRND86SaraPhoenixasrkkg1sumondadeena_89Moumita_2014AsvatiDimz13kshubhangiParun_Arshidreamgirlrus23DilLoveRomancesunshinesamuefaksujiDivyahetmadhu1210aleena.1884luvbugRandomGirlBlondiexzymadhusquareswat.grskumarShweta1691-Sanayaholic-GoldenEyesreshmimohanifsaal044Sim96A_R_Sanonyasrshaz007Reader_HobbyanarshilivyrhearuhiAshaviArhiIPKKNDprabha75lovespellvidya.sanjaymemories_imsabz105iqbals4everlazylad8-FauZisaomommoonlight2630Lily2011deeps_92IPKKNDfan4everaycma98RhysennaaytShru9tideepa.eDalmuthuyaMithi-kunalAmanda.LimSS88IronButterfly1chillyJaveria3991rulamadeeswarnashree10Crazy_soulSkiran...Iyla...sspoorthyfffan123ameena671udaymanyata07Ni1234yoga123ArshiHameshakbtrwin7FAYKHAN29zaficaskerlaksh65bhaktiiidivvkAnupamaJYmeenalumapakpearlWater.manikkaShafooSenorita Sanayashalini_stinselssyahoomandy15siva2901Suchi.RASR6262Angel13sarunsashasinghLyssaPierima..Gunjan..Dee_Jjas0308polly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPKharshdbIsleOfCaprimishti_17sadhnasoumya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND FF: Winning You Back (Ch.16,pg.106) UPD:2/16 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nidsubh007

IF-Sizzlerz

Nidsubh007

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Woohoo! Go Payal!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srujie

shruti2013

shruti2013

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
awessuuummm!!!!!!!plzzz conitnue!!
plz pm me wen u update nxt..plz!nd make it soon!

srujie

udaymanyata07

IF-Rockerz

udaymanyata07

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...loved itClapClap

srujie

lazylad8-FauZi

IF-Dazzler

lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Very nice...plz continue!!!

srujie

Amanda.Lim

IF-Dazzler

Amanda.Lim

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Finally Khushi has Payal's support..
Arnav my boy, you have to regret immensely..

srujie

Mithi-kunal

IF-Dazzler

Mithi-kunal

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Superbbb

Oh,payal kuch to boli

Eagerly waiting for ur next update

Tanx for d pmSmile

srujie

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
damn i love how NK & Payal in this FF are portrayed !
slowly make even Khushi give in ASR"s face & make him sulk so badly too

srujie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top