Originally posted by: deepak148

see response has improved and ur thread views are gr8

yeah i noticed it😊
😊i just hope it gets even better
amrinderdhami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

part-9

madhu got up early morning n got ready bt dere was sumthing missing in her today she felt betrayed………..

She kept on thinking abt what all RK had said n what she will say to that karan she needed her answers that why he did this to her?????????

MADHU didn't did her breakfast n jst left for his office in her car………..

As MADHU reached his office n knocked hid on his door

Come in

Are MADHU tum yahan cum pls cum inside

Karan wht is dis?????????MADHU said as she entered d room n stood in front of karan

MADHU baith to jao n den we can talk

Me yahan baithne nai aayi hun apne jawaab mangne ayi hun

Why karan why why u ditched me??? I trusted u but wht u did ????????agar tum kisi aur se pyaar karte the to  tume muje pehle hi kehna chaiye tha but ye sab kya h??? saying dis she just threw d pics on his face………

Karan was shocked at first n den came forward n said

MADHU I guess v really need to talk

MADHU first jst calm down n hav sum water den v can talk abt dis

No I din't want to sit or hav water I only want my answers jst answer my questions that why u dis dis to me????????

Fyn if u want answer den jst tell me don't u trust me even a bit MADHU that just watching dis u came to question me

Let me show u sumthinng MADHU

N he went behind his table n took out a envolop from d drawer n gave it to MADHU

MADHU just saw karan's face in confusion asking wht is it?????

Just open it MADHU n u ll knnw d answer of ur questions………

When MADHU opened it MADHU was really shocked wid what she saw

Yeh yeh meri nai h n me toh isse janti bhi nai hun………

Exactaly MADHU ye tumhari nai h n me yeh janta hun muje ye envelop kal mila n I was really shocked bt I didn't question u becoz i trusted u bt madhu I didn't knew that u don't trust me k ek jhoote saboot ko dkh k u ll question me?????????

N u knw what madhu ye photos muje kisne bheji h??????

madhu just shook her head

Yeh pics muje RK  ne bheji h n aftr dis toh I had a perfct reason to belive all dis as he is really close to u n why will he lie to me????????

Bt my trust on u was more

Bt I m hurt RK that u don't even trust me

MADHU stood dere listening everthing n thinking y RK  wuld do such thing why does he want to break her relation ???????why????????

MADHU agar tum mujhpe bharosa hi nai karti toh phr is rishte ka kya fayda h tum khud btao muje MADHU

Kya koi relationship bina trust k chal sakti h????????

I m sorry karan I shuldn't hav doubted u

I shuld hav talked to u first m realy sorry MADHU said crying………

Its okh MADHU pls I think now u shuld go as I need sum tym for my self I want to be alone for sum tym

So pls if u culd excuse me said karan sounding quite hurt

But…..

Please MADHU please

Okh bbye

Hmmm

When MADHU left  karan sat in his cabin smirking n thinking

Aah poor MADHU hw innocent or shuld I say hw stupid she is???????

MR. RISHAB KUNDRA wht did u thought k u ll jst expose me

Nah nah mr.KUNDRA its not that easy u knw……..

Hahahaha………..

MADHU sat in her car thinking abt all d events abt all d talks n how RK  has being jst seemed so sweet n caring from past few days towards her……..

He was just playing wid my feelings he doesn't care abt me

All he cares is to hurt me

He did it all intentionally to break my relation

Just to see me in pain

I ll never forgive u for dis RK

How can he do that to me

He sounded as if he was so worried n corncerned abt me while in real he was jst planning to break my relation I shuldn't hav trusted him at d first place it was all my fault

All my fault

Bt not anymore mr.kUNDRA

U need to answer me why u did dis????????

MADHU wipped her tears n headed towards d college n here in colleghe RK sat thinking abt MADHU, her tears

Its hurt him to see her crying bt he needed to tell her d truth it was imprtant

RK was jst wondering that why MADHU still didn't came college he has called MALLIK mansion in d morning n PADMINI maa has told him that MADHU has left today early then wht happened n were is she now he started to worry when he saw her coming towards him,,,,,,

Her eyes were all red from crying n she luked a bit pale n angry ………

MADHU jst came n stood infront of him glaring at him whem RK stood up started to speak

MADHU where were u??? I was starting to get worried

R u okh???

Is evrything fyn??

N why u sound so pale??????

MADHU why r u not answering me dammit m asking u sumthing?????????

That's it for now

Precap

He felt a hard blow on his face!!!!!!!!!00ps😲

four slaps are on way lol. loved it, rk will make madhu his tit by tat lol
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so that Karan played his game... i was thinking about almost same...
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Slap slap slap...😆  This is what we expect now...hehehe

Good update. Karan is very clever
Edited by aroran - 11 years ago
amrinderdhami thumbnail

Part-10

madhu just threw all d pictures on his face n tears rolled down her eyes

RK was just kept gazing at her he didn't understand what was going on but before he cud say anything MADHU holded his color shaking him

Why RK  why???

Why u did dis to me????? u dis this intentionally didn't u?????????

U said v r childhood frnds n u can't see anyone hurting me but d truth is dis that u ur self were trying to hurt me,,,

Was dis ur frndship that u were talking about RK????

I knw u hate me I knw u can't see me happy bt still I nvr expected u to stoop so low that u tried to break my engagement

Wht r u talking MADHU?????

I seriously dn't knw n wht r dese picture from were u got them jst tell me??????

Don't??

Don't u act all inocent mr. RISHAB KUNDRA ?????

Do u really think that m a fool that I ll belive u after all that u  did??????from d vry first day u  didn't wanted me to get engaged I shuld hav guessed all that when u were trying to b soo sweet n concerned abt me bt I was a fool to hav trusted u n not karan

Wht r u saying MADHU sweety???? I really don't knw any thing abt all dis belive me

Belive u????

Ya rite u send them to karan thinking that he will call off d engagemnt n when it didn't worked as per ur plan u jst made me belive that karan is wrong

How cud u stoop so low??????

U didn't even once thought how hurt I was thinking n seeing all these things

U never cared for me but just pretended

I HATE U do u hear me I REALLY HATE U!!!

RK stood dere listening to all d accusations bt his all d patience jst went away when he felt d hard blow on his face,,,,,,,,,MADHU jst slapped him tight on his face n pointing her fingure warned him

Dis Is for u to remember mr.RISHAB KUNDRA that never meddel up wid MADHUBALA MALLIK

What u thought that jst because u were my frnd I ll belive u??? well hell no u were damn wrong

I don't belive u anymore u lost that trust wid d kind of game u tried to pLay

I just hate u

Those words pricked RK's hearts like sevral niddles

MADHU turned to go when RK caught her wrist n stopped her from going

Leave my hand'I said

Shut up!!! jst shut up MADHU!!!!

Wht d hell do u think that just because m standing here listing to ur nonsense u ll say what ever u want to say

No MADHU no not dis tym, I heard ur every accusation bt that slap?????

U did wrong actully u did d biggesty mistake of ur life slapping RISHAB KUNDRA  infront of d world n that to for ur so called fiance bt now u ll hav too pay for it pay for it heavelly'

I ll make sure that u pay  for it through out ur life

N rahi baat in pictures ki toh maine ye nai kiya h n agar muje tumhari engagemnt todni hoti toh me kabka tod chuka hota bt I didn't wanted to see u hurt that's why I did it

N abi bhi I ll prove it to u that d guy u r trusting is wrong not me,,,but dis tym I ll not prove it because I care for u bt because my reputation is at stake I ll prove it to prove myself innocent

N yes start counting ur days MADHUBALA MALLIK  because aftr I prove it, it will b ur turn to face d wrath of  RISHAB KUNDRA n trust me I ll make ur life hell'''.

N wid dat said RK just left her hand n went away

RK drove furiously to his hide out n sat dere thinking about d turn of events

He was not angry at MADHU for slapping him but he was just not able to take d word hate from her it really hurted him to hear d word hate from d one he luved d most n cared d most how can she think that he will do such thing intentionallly jst to hurt her

Kya tum muje bas itna hi samjh payi MADHU??????

Itna hi bharosa tha apne dost par????????

He said all that dere just because he knew he won't b able to handel her sweetly n nicely

He has to force her to accept the things that r gonna happen in dere lyf n den slowly he ll make her understand that wht place does she has in his life'''

But first he needs to knw that wht were those pictures abt n how cum karan brain wash her so easily

He knew his MADHU  was really inocent n nave to understand all dis so it was quite easy for that  karan to fool her

Bt now RK needed to b more alert n do his work more quickly because he knew that may b karan was aware of his doings so he needs to play d cards quite safe n expose his real face as soon as possible'''..

RK sat thinking there abt his nxt move while MADHU sat in her room thinking abt d turn of events

Aftr RK left MADHU just went away she sumwhere felt bad for raising her hand on RK in d public bt den what he did was not right

How culd he play wid her emotions??????

Does  all those years which they spend together mattered nothing to him???????

Does he really hated her that much that only to hurt her he can to to any level????????

MADHU thoughts went back to dere childhood when she use to go to RK for evry silly demand n problm of her n he patiantly use to listen her n console her

*flashback*

RK was sitting in his room doing his homewrk when MADHU just barged in his room crying her eyes out

RISHAB RISHAB

Oh my sweet baby wht happened to u?????

Who made my sweetheart cry?????

Who school me na n she again started crying wid hicupps

MADHU sweety u listen to me n cum sit here n hav dis n den tell me what happened okh said RK offering her a glass of water

Aftr MADHU had her water RK jst made her calm wipping her tears n asked wht happened to my sweethrt???????

Woh evryone teased me when I cudn't swim today in d swimming class dey all made my fun that how silly n slow  I m to learn things  that aftr so many days of classes also I cudn't swim n she started to cry again saying dis

Ole mera babby listen to me MADHU u r not slow n stop crying first

Okh now tell me do u want to learn swimming

MADHU just nodded her head cutely

Okh I ll teach u n den u can also swim n tell dose classmates of urs that MADHU is not slow or silly infact she is d best among all other

Okh?????

U ll really teach me RISHU??????

Yes babes I ll teach u

Pakka wala promise

Yes pakaa wala promise now give me a smile MADHU n stop crying

U knw na I don't like tears in ur eyes

N MADHU n RK smilled

*flash back ends*

A smile formed on MADHU's lips jst thinking how caring was rk at that time n now he is the one who wants to snatch that smile from her face  hw much has her rishu changed???????

N she sighed thinking that she can never get her that rishu back 

next update on its way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

amrinderdhami thumbnail

Part-11

RK didn't came back home that ni8 as he was really disturbed……….

He needed to do some thing before things go out of control as he knew that karan is not a gud guy n he can hurt MADHU's emotions so he just sat there thinking about his next step while at d KUNDRA mansion BITTUJI,AYYAN n dad were quite tensed that why is he not receiving anones call or not coming home

Bhai kuch pta chala kya??????

Nai AYAAN bhai phn nai utha rae h,,,,,,,,,

Aaj jo b hua thk nai hua MADHU ko bhai pe haanth nai uthaana chaiye tha

But bhai ap b toh socho joh MADHU keh rai thi uska kya????

But still AYAAN  hanth uthana was not ri8 n I know k agr bhai n kuch kiya h ya kaha h toh jarur koi reason hoga uske peeche nai toh bhai aisa kyun karte????

AYAAN  yeh sab kya ho raha h bete RISHAB kahan h??????n who apna phn bhi answer nai kar rae h  hum kabse try kar rae h unse baat karne ki

Dad who bhai thk h who bas aate hi honge

BITTUJI AYAAN  aap sach sach btaiye hume aap humse kya chupa rae h???????

RISHU kahan h???

Dad who toh hume bhi nai pta

Nai pta matlb aap kehna kya chahte h

Wo dad aaj RK bhai n MADHU k beech jhagda ho gaya tha college me n ladai kuch jada hi badh gai………

MADHU bhut upset thi bhai ki kissi baat se toh usne guse me kuch jada hi bol diya toh bhai gusse me wahan se chale gae

Yeh dono bache kab bade honge……..

Itne bade ho gae lekin bachpana nai gaya inka

Jab ine bachpan me dkhte the to lagta tha k kitne samjhdar h humesha ek dusre ka dhyan rakhte the n ab dekho kaise ek dusre se ladne ke bahane dhundte rehte h

Kya karen hum inka

BITTUJI aap RISHU ka numbr try kariye n hume btaiye jab unse baat ho toh

Jee dad aap chinat nai karia hum bhai se baat hote hi apse baat karwate h

Aap pls tension mat lo n room me jaake arram karo

Nai bete hum bhi

Bt AYAAN cutt him short nai dad aap jake rest karo plsss

Thk h

Saying this dad left thinking abt d two adult kids of her whom he luves the most

Here in mallik mansion sleep was far from madhu's eyes madhu kept thinking abt RK n his words………

Did he really didn't knew abt all dis???????

Bt den y wud karan say like that n from were will he get those picture????????

Bt RK  ko ye sab karke kya milega??????

Milega MADHU unhe satisfaction milega muje dukhi  n hurt dkh k……..

Yai toh wo karte aaye h humesha se

MADHU kept thinking abt it whole night n drifted to sleep bt sleep was far away frm RK he didn't even blink his eyes once……..

Next morning evryone was on d brkfast table when RK made his way to his room

RISHAB aap kahan the saari raat????

Dad me wo farmhouse pe tha

Aap ko apni dad ki bilkul chinta nai h na RISHAB??? Kitni baar phn kiya humne apko bt apne ek baar bhi phn nai uthaya……….

Jante h aap hum kitne pareshan the

RK jst came to her n said sorry dad sorry for every thing dubara aisa nai hoga

Bete aap log kab samjhenge k ab aap bache nai rai bade ho gae h………..

Pls aise lada mat karie acha nai lagta

M srry dad  pls muje maaf kardo dubara aisa kbi nai hoga promise

Dad smiled at him

Chaliye jaake jaldi se frsh ho jaiye n den brkfast kar lete h

Bhai r u okh???

Yes BITTUJI m fyn…….

AYAAN muje aaj college aane me late ho jaega okh don't wait for me n u guys jst carry on me baad me aa jaunga………..

Saying dis he left for his room to get freshnup………

Aftr getting ready RK came down n had his brkfast n left to meet sumone

MADHU sat in d class wondering y RK didn't came today???????kya sachi me use bht bura laga ?????

I guess muje slap nai karna chaiye tha une yun sabke samne mene thk nai kiya……..hmmm

Kya muje une sorry kehna chaiye????????

Nai me kyun sorry bolun galti toh unki thi na

Bt still muje aise react nai karna chaiye tha,,,,,bt uno ne b toh kittna sunaya tha muje phr n mera hanth b moda tha

Kitni jor se lagi thi muje said geet gazing at her blue wrist

Huhn??me kyun bolun sorry???but geet galti toh teri thi na???

Haan toh galti toh unki bhi thi to jab unhone sorry nai bola toh me kyun bolun????

After d class MADHU asked AYAAN abt RK's where abouts  n AYAAN told her that he didn't return home whole ni8,n was in a vry bad mood

MADHU felt a lil bit of guilty for her behaviour yesterday but shrugged her saying k agar RK  ne who sab nai kiya hota toh she wudn't hav slapped him…….

Here RK met his private agent n asked him to collect all the proofs against karan n his grlfrnd,

N also let him no were he goes wid whom he meets n his evry detail……..RK made a few more plans n asked d detective to execute them properly as he needs d result n that to as soon as posible detective nodded n went away from dere to complete d given task…….

RK smirked thinkingabout his next move

So mr.karan singhania u r finished its tym for sum show downn trust me dis tym u ll pay to play wid RISHAB KUNDRA

Here in singhania mansion karan sat thinking abt RK

He knew he need to do sumthing as soon as possible bcoz he knew RK  was really smart n if he has d slittest of idea wht he was doing den he wud not leave a stone unturned to expose him…….

He needs to work on his plan as soon as possible n get rid of all dis thinking n contemplating on wht to do karan sighed thinking that d only option let now was dta he need to get married to dis MADHU as soon as possible n get what he wanted……….

Thinking dis he went to his mom's room to talk abt it…….

That's it for now…………

ll b waiting for all ur response

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Updates