Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

How would you deal with RAPE? Let's DEBATE (Page 4)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Its a very hypothetical matter.  God forbid If it happens n when it happens, ideally the law should take its own course.  The victim should be counselled and  family n friends instead of sympathising should encourage her to get into normal routine at the earliest if thats possible.  
I will never blame myself for somebody else,s evil deeds.  My body is mine alone n and none has the right to touch me against my wishes not even my husband.   The onus is not on me to answer why the rape happened, instead it is on the accused to answer why he commited the heinous crime.  when its happens the perpetrators deserve to be punished with the strictest of punishments..  I would fight to the last ounce of my energy to get justice. 
 And just like any other mishap in life this too should be treated in the same manner.  What if you had met with an accident n lost a leg or a hand or an eye?  dont we rehabilitate and adapt?  its should be treated the same here but It is our society,s twisted thinking which blames the victim and treats her differently.   Ofcourse the present system and mindsets need to change.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocket

Go to top