Debate Mansion

How would you deal with RAPE? Let's DEBATE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sachinsharma20

sachinsharma20

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsang

Originally posted by DebateManson

If someone tried to rape me, I would break every bone in their body.

I someone raped someone I loved, I would find them and then break every bone in their body.

Its easy to say then do...i have been a victim and unfortunately he was a far relative...i have posted an topic here  2 years back ..
 you know when victim tells that she thinks it was her fault .its true..

it wasnt my fault but yet i thought maybe i have done something that lead to this..

Its very sad to hear this kind of answers..I can understand what situation would have elad this too...but if he did this forcefully or he emotionally blackmailed that he would tell some secret of your to your family if you dont let him do that thing...,,,then in these cases you can get him punished..you can file a case against him..I know its difficult for girls..but its a way to forget things and move ahead in life..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How would you deal with RAPE? Let's DEBATE (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

If something ever happened to my daughter I would become absolutely livid!!! I would become angry, shattered, throw things around, cry my tears out and then mourn my daughter's loss of innocense. I don't think I would take the law in my own hands but I would contact the police and get something done because justice needs to be prevailed. My daughter may want to quiet down everything because of shame but I wouldn't accept it. The rape wasn't her fault and the SOB who did it to her should be punished. I would support my daughter in every step of the way ignoring whatever the society thinks. Sometimes people, family and relatives can be very judgemental and blame the girl. I would break every contact with my family rather than giving up on my daughter because she's everything to me and more. Her life is far more valuable then people's opinions.

When it comes to myself I wouldn't say anything unless I get the right support. Being on your own and fight your case is damn difficult! It takes guts, patience and a lot of energy and after such incident you may not be the strongest person on earth. Rape leaves marks in your heart, soul and mind. Probably the biggest issue is shame and that can prevent a girl/woman from doing anything like talking to someone or contacting police. For some weird reason we girls find a way to blame ourselves for everything.

A few years ago one small incident happened in my marriage (I'm now divorced). It wasn't a big thing but it was enough to make me feel ashamed and disgusted with my self. Even today thinking about it makes me want to vomit (I have never uttered a word about it until now, kept it buried deep within but the Delhi rape kind of brought up some old memories). If that small incident in my marriage left me feeling like this imagine what it is for someone who went through far more worse...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketBeyond_the_Veil

sachinsharma20

sachinsharma20

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I think this is the problem of our country..if something happens to my daughter, my sister, my friends then only I will do something..but if you don't care about whats happening to other girls then nobody will help you in your problems..moreover i would say this is the right time to show all your anger because if the culprits gets a brutal punishment, a deserving one which is equivalent to the pain the boy and girl received then nobody will dare to touch your daughter or somebody's sisters and friends or wife..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
shoot them

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

shoot them
hmm sounds like a simple solution yet
an unlawful one
i wouldn't shoot thoses SOB
No i shall only sin my soul nd be no less of wat he is
besides he doesn't desserve such a peaceful death

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Rape is a very touchy subject.When i think about it i get angry instantly

to even know nd think that such an inhumane nd cruel act is even present in our world today and takes place 24/7
With some cases still nt even being reported becoz victims are too traumatized or scared to come out.
If rape was to happen to my love one, am telling u flat out i will need therapy along with her/him.My first reaction will be am crushed,anger will rise inside,i shall want blood nd the wat i believe to be justice will be the rapist blood,his life.I would want to make him suffer,i would want him to feel the pain she did,i would want to more than kill him.I will think the law isn't doing its best at the time nd want to take matters in my own hand.But then i'll calm down as the anger vanishes nd my world will be crushed as the reality of this dawns on me.
I'll cry night after night as i watch the life go from my love one
as they are lost somewhere far inside themselves.I'd blame myself thinking maybe there was something i could do,only if i was with her.
I'd watch from afar,sliently crying not knowing wat to do or say.Trying to cope with reality as i ask God everyday why ?
Then i'd realise i need to wipe my own tears my my eyes nd be strong,my love one needs me.I'd tell her it was in no way her fault and she did no mistake and justice will be given if not the law but the lord above.
Support is him/her is what i shall do throughout the entire way.I'll be her strength,her shoulder to cry on,her light to guide her thorugh this awful darkness,her hope of a better tomorrow.
As much as we all want to track down the person who did this and kill them,we are forgetting the most important thing,our loved one is in pain,killing the person will not take away the pain bt only bring more pain and suffering nor will it erase the past.
The only thing u would have done for ur love one was end up in jail as the law will suddenly begin to be giving justice.They will nt care that that person hurt ur love one and deserve to die.The law is the law and no one is above the law.
U will be charged and what happens next headline news.
Nd ur love one has more to suffer as the whole situation has resurfaced and now she has to deal with rape,the loss nd trail of her loved one,the reality of her love one being a murderer.
This is just my take on the subject plz do feel free to disagree and share your take.

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
If you have a gun at that time I think most would shoot.

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

If you have a gun at that time I think most would shoot.
lol yea that would work
bt how many have a gun
nd the government isn't gona issue guns to every woman everywhere to protect herself
this is why i protect my self by learning karate
mind u ppl its nt violence just self defense

Post Reply New Post

Go to top