Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Rape is a very touchy subject.When i think about it i get angry instantly

to even know nd think that such an inhumane nd cruel act is even present in our world today and takes place 24/7
With some cases still nt even being reported becoz victims are too traumatized or scared to come out.
If rape was to happen to my love one, am telling u flat out i will need therapy along with her/him.My first reaction will be am crushed,anger will rise inside,i shall want blood nd the wat i believe to be justice will be the rapist blood,his life.I would want to make him suffer,i would want him to feel the pain she did,i would want to more than kill him.I will think the law isn't doing its best at the time nd want to take matters in my own hand.But then i'll calm down as the anger vanishes nd my world will be crushed as the reality of this dawns on me.
I'll cry night after night as i watch the life go from my love one
as they are lost somewhere far inside themselves.I'd blame myself thinking maybe there was something i could do,only if i was with her.
I'd watch from afar,sliently crying not knowing wat to do or say.Trying to cope with reality as i ask God everyday why ?
Then i'd realise i need to wipe my own tears my my eyes nd be strong,my love one needs me.I'd tell her it was in no way her fault and she did no mistake and justice will be given if not the law but the lord above.
Support is him/her is what i shall do throughout the entire way.I'll be her strength,her shoulder to cry on,her light to guide her thorugh this awful darkness,her hope of a better tomorrow.
As much as we all want to track down the person who did this and kill them,we are forgetting the most important thing,our loved one is in pain,killing the person will not take away the pain bt only bring more pain and suffering nor will it erase the past.
The only thing u would have done for ur love one was end up in jail as the law will suddenly begin to be giving justice.They will nt care that that person hurt ur love one and deserve to die.The law is the law and no one is above the law.
U will be charged and what happens next headline news.
Nd ur love one has more to suffer as the whole situation has resurfaced and now she has to deal with rape,the loss nd trail of her loved one,the reality of her love one being a murderer.
This is just my take on the subject plz do feel free to disagree and share your take.
If you have a gun at that time I think most would shoot.
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zorrro

If you have a gun at that time I think most would shoot.

lol yea that would work
bt how many have a gun
nd the government isn't gona issue guns to every woman everywhere to protect herself
this is why i protect my self by learning karate
mind u ppl its nt violence just self defense
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its a very hypothetical matter.  God forbid If it happens n when it happens, ideally the law should take its own course.  The victim should be counselled and  family n friends instead of sympathising should encourage her to get into normal routine at the earliest if thats possible.  
I will never blame myself for somebody else,s evil deeds.  My body is mine alone n and none has the right to touch me against my wishes not even my husband.   The onus is not on me to answer why the rape happened, instead it is on the accused to answer why he commited the heinous crime.  when its happens the perpetrators deserve to be punished with the strictest of punishments..  I would fight to the last ounce of my energy to get justice. 
 And just like any other mishap in life this too should be treated in the same manner.  What if you had met with an accident n lost a leg or a hand or an eye?  dont we rehabilitate and adapt?  its should be treated the same here but It is our society,s twisted thinking which blames the victim and treats her differently.   Ofcourse the present system and mindsets need to change.