Phulwa

Sargun is in KHTV from monday here is the promo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RaviSargunFan

RaviSargunFan

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

http://www.paktvlive.com/2012/12/06/kya-hua-tera-vaada-promo-720p-10th-december-2012-video-watch-online-hd/

She looks awesome guys im sure shes going to do awesome job in this show Big smile

Edited by WESTSIDEALLDAY - 08 December 2012 at 4:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hangoktiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sargun is in KHTV from monday here is the promo" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing.SmileSmilebtw we know abt it. tho i wish that she'dn't done this show bcoz this show has bcum crap & its TRPs r also not gud & its ekta's shows where ckts r butchered.OuchOuch and Sargun is far more talented 4 such shows.ClapClaphope this show ends ASAP & she gets much better show than this & if possible wid Ajay.SmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hangok

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
oh god she looks as every time great...
i dont nothing about this show i hopeit is a good show i will watch it  only for sargun, who will be her co-star, im sad that it cant be ajayUnhappy
to be honest I would be satisfied with mohit malik tooSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSargunFantiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top