Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

OMG...what was that today??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ASRmk

ASRmk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Dont worry, I'm not bashing but to say HOW AMAZING THE EPISODE WAS TODAY!!!!! So much anger, hatred, so emotional, i was on the verge of crying when i saw Pankuri's dada crying and was thinking how cruel can someone get by making someone cry like that especially him. Dadaji is so nice and he took advantage of thatCry

The way Nana supported Pankuri and told Adi about her tousles and how Adi goes to get her was so amazing. Clap

Every scene was sos gripping that you wonder whats going to happen next

SO EXCITED FOR MONDAY TO SEE IF PANKURI WILL GO OR NOT

i think that she will go coz she loves Adi and wouldnt want to leave him like that

What do you guys think??

EDIT: By the way I'm new here, and this is my first post here so please do comment Smile

Edited by ASRmk - 08 December 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavsbestthrowingshadowssoapfreak13Raz2012amalazizdare.devilshivamalaNihira-fansharna2k6anusha.cochinHamlet53-.serendipity.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG...what was that today??" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
First of all, A VERY BIG WELCOME TO YOU!!!!!

I get SO SO excited when I see new members here!! I really hope to see you more active and participating in all the discussions, and putting in your opinions as well! We are all PaYa fanatics here and love PaYa-talks!

I have not seen the ME yet, ANXIOUSLYY waiting the episode to air here.. 5 more hours to gooo..

But I have NOO doubt that it was a brilliant episode. This past week was indescribable. Everyone did an incredible job, and had me in tears in every episode!

Will Panku go with Adi.. That's the big question here.. I really hope not. Honest. I don't know the details of what he means by taking her away, where thy want to go etc etc, but I want to see the tarap and confusion in Adi's eyes, as much as it'll pain me to see him sad, and I think the time away from each other is good for them both! Especially Adi. Plus, Panku needs to make her mark at the Dewan Mansion and win Avantika's heart. I have no doubt she will. It will take a looot of time, but she can do it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavsbestthrowingshadowssoapfreak13anusha.cochinNihira-fan

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I thought adi was amazing, the fearless attitude,  what he said to his mother that he has come to collect pankhuri ,and will keep her where there are no questions asked and conditions  kept regarding their relationship, it was done with such authority. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nshah21888arnavsbestthrowingshadowssoapfreak13Raz2012anusha.cochinNihira-fansharna2k6

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
nice post!!!
today's episode was fantastic!!!loved every bit of it!!!Hats Off to the entire team of PKDH!!
i don't think panku will go with adi...she won't break her promise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

throwingshadowsanusha.cochin

throwingshadows

throwingshadows

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
OMG that was my reaction after watching it too!!! I was all,, gooo Adi! He was amazing as usual! I really want Pankhuri to stay and make her mark on avantika too, but I also don't want Adi and her to be apart for so long...cuz if she doesn't go, then what he said in the precap...idk, I'm so excited to see where the story goes!!

AMAZING EPISODE! can't wait of Monday! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fananusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.