Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Some thoughts post Leap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Okay so I'm loving the new track (just like I have loved and adored EVERY other track in Yeh Rishta). However, my heart goes out to the families right now. Especially Rajshri Confused

What has she done to herself?? Oh my God I miss the old, silly Rajshri! Cry

In the Singhania household I think most of the characters have aged well. Daddaji and Bhabi ma. Rajshekhar. Even Gayatri's reaction to Naitik's coma is very realistic. She spends her every waking moment with Naksh which I can relate to, totally. Akshi is doing a great job as usual!

Ananya, however, is disappointing. I wish they had taken a cute girl who resembles her beautiful mom in the least. I don't even like the way she talks. Ouch

Mohit and Nandini were also refreshing post leap. Loved Mohit's relationship with Naksh. I hope they also show a bond between Naksh and his mama, Shaurya. Smile

In short - I hope our show continues another decade and keep filling our hearts with innocent joy and love! Heart

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

KCarlasjnpneha3Double_mkitty25black.swanvim916nivedha_123nakshu_2012sahelilovesaryaMamuKiBhanjimonu_tankumarandilsSaraa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some thoughts post Leap" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai truly rocks. its the best show and will always remain so. And No doubt here. this is an awesome track. I am loving it although missing naitik a lot.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minnusNu_Aduvim916kumarandils

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
s our YRKKH is rocking always in our hearts Smile ,
ya like this track but miss naitik so much ,

g3 feeling is nice but some times she do over carry of naksh tat one is not good for naksh ,
and she not think for aksara  place

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916

vim916

Goldie

vim916

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
yes love this track and cant wait for natik to get better. yr always rocks and just love naksh and duggu

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
agree friends...!!!!
YRKKH rocks as usual...))Clap

Nu_Adu

Double_m

Double_m

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Okay so I'm loving the new track (just like I have loved and adored EVERY other track in Yeh Rishta). However, my heart goes out to the families right now. Especially Rajshri Confused

What has she done to herself?? Oh my God I miss the old, silly Rajshri! Cry

In the Singhania household I think most of the characters have aged well. Daddaji and Bhabi ma. Rajshekhar. Even Gayatri's reaction to Naitik's coma is very realistic. She spends her every waking moment with Naksh which I can relate to, totally. Akshi is doing a great job as usual!

Ananya, however, is disappointing. I wish they had taken a cute girl who resembles her beautiful mom in the least. I don't even like the way she talks. Ouch

Mohit and Nandini were also refreshing post leap. Loved Mohit's relationship with Naksh. I hope they also show a bond between Naksh and his mama, Shaurya. Smile

In short - I hope our show continues another decade and keep filling our hearts with innocent joy and love! Heart

Wonderful thoughts.Thumbs Up

Nu_Adu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top