Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sooo sorry for the late comment...
The update was pure awesomeness!!
I loved the whole light hearted Bollywood style wedding, the cute SwaRon moments and I really really hope Kriya will be back soon to Rey..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congratulations for new thread
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks guys!! I will reply individually soon. 

For the time being, just wanted to let you guys know that my Christmas breaks are on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Today I can't update though as I'm going out with friends. Tomorrow will surely try!

Take care!
Khushi.
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its ok khushi enjoy urself
zona_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey!! Read da whole FF today in a go n loved it to da core๐Ÿ˜ณ
dat was fabolous piece of work๐Ÿ‘
don't hav words to define๐Ÿ˜Š
b/w update soon n pm me too wheneve updated๐Ÿ˜‰
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waitin eagerly fr d update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Guzarish. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaani2209

RDX aur Nicole dont have their Family and friends kya??? that they are making their students manage the wedding..? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... ROFL!! I dunno. I just let it be like it was in the show ๐Ÿ˜† 

event management company ko bata dete, curtains wagera lagane ko๐Ÿ˜† paise bachne ki kya jarurat thi๐Ÿ˜› Kanjoos hai na sab ๐Ÿคฃ 
anyways...chodo ab toh shaadi ho chuki๐Ÿ˜†and thank you for ending it in one update itself..taking the torture of imagining them as event management students was a tough job๐Ÿ˜†*jus joking* LMAO! I completely understand that. Bichare students. 

start intro of the update was nicely done...liked kria-smiriti part...finally, soon her mom might succeed in getting back to talking terms with her daughter... waiting for that... Yes... it's very near ;)

i liked the rey teasing swayam part...that nano SwaRon moment under the curtains was lovely, nicely put... thank you!
no time to watch the episode..but i still do have it in my mind...yes..one of the phase for SwaRon that cannot be forgotten.. 

i Really loved the way you have handled SwaRon in this update...from they being in the room part to the after wedding the lift part...*sorry not giving detail review, running out of time but i really loved it* It's kay. Glad you loved that!! 

the rey's imagination part was nice too..liked how u involved kria in the wedding...
and yeah can understand vishaka's situation too, being a spectator of someones hurt feeling's is really a tough job...and its worse when u know both the sides of the coin...I agree to that. I suppose I can do justice to her character as I can personally connect to it ๐Ÿ˜† 

all in all...long and a fast pace update...thanks for the pm...Thanks!! There will be many fast pace updates back to back for some time..

Guzarish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome update Thank you dear! 
It was indeed a long update n thank u for this. Aww thank you and my pleasure!
Loved swaron part good that finally their story is proceeding.Their romance n nok jhok was really cute.It really remind me of my old unpredictable swaron. Yes... Glad to know! 
Rey imagine kria was really sweet.Hope we get back kria soon.  She will :D

Guzarish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaju

Amazing Update dear...-- aww ๐Ÿค— 

Aww I loved it very much..
this was perfect..
The feel great  .Im really glad to know :D As always ๐Ÿ˜› 
And the way the Shoes were kept into font act was fabulous..
Twists me not going ton tell..
Dimag mai bohut sare aa rahe hai..hehe you will just read then ;)
Swayam drop-ping Sharon..Aww I so feel I could see such scenes soon..YUP
Those cute scenes increase the charm of the show..Ab I'm surely planning to do few things..aww! 
Koi CVS ko bulao..Plz unhe yeah padao...Please koi kar do ๐Ÿ˜† 

Rey remembering Kria ans the Diwali moments..Having the pics and the sweet memories..
Kria's reaction to Smritti was bit pensive I n feel..
I mean cant Smritti feel ki Kria is upset and at-lest tell her the truth for the decision... ruko kahi yeah tho twist nahi hai nah...SHHH! ๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ
And Vishika noticing Rey..I don't have words to explain how happy i feel seeing the true friend side of Kria  <3 Im glad to know that :D 

And to note  Acha I never though  so ki u have discont with the likes cause you are not one to stop writing as such..Yes.. I'm not the one.. 
And i TOO HOPE YOU GET UP THE LIKES SOON AND nEXT THREAD YAAY  Me waiting eagerly...I see 80 likes on last update.. just seen.. it really makes me super super duper happy.

Guzarish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaju

Haan 10 more days..Aaj 10th hai..
Kal woh silly net wqala aalke check marega ki prob kya hai uske anmol net mai..
Baad mai I',m free shayad usse bhi pehele download kar lun agar woh kal jaldi aake check kar lke tho..

Uss net wale ki toh mai ๐Ÿ˜ก