Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Hey guys =D Thread 4 is here Party

It is all because of those few who continue to read. Thank you so much!! I hope you all will continue reading this FF and show your love. I get really sad when I don't get the expected likes Ouch 

Little something about this FF: 

I, Khushi, is here to present my own version of D3 after all the mess-ups that began since Kria's exit. Everything about SwaRon is in my way. KriyAnsh is my way as well. 
Though the craziness of the other characters might not be there that much... I can write but maybe involving that many characters in one scene might make it a mess Embarrassed They will be there of course but maybe less? I obviously won't be using them as advertisers in the show; that much I can promise you Embarrassed  The plot is what I wished it would be... Im sure many of you would love to read it Embarrassed 

Lastly, a surprise! All of you already know, I will be updating this FF regularly! Yes, that means I will be giving a part every OTHER day and since it's every other day.. parts might seem a bit short Embarrassed I might update twice in a day if I get mind-blowing response on an update Wink So keep a regular visit at this thread because I am just going to keep on updating Approve  Since it's regular, I wish to get comments and likes from you guys regularly as well. Once or twice is okay if you're late but please don't disappear without letting me know [:$[] Though I'm wondering if I should since the response is dropping due to exams.

Now I present: 

*Banner on its way Tongue*

Color key: 

(yes, I will color code the parts so the dialogues can be made out easily and you can also tell who says what. The colors given will stay same throughout the FF.)

Kriya      Shivam       Smriti      Swayam      Rey     Sharon    Vishakha     Neha    Rinni    Simmi    Bharat    RDX     Vicky      Nilesh      Amar       Nicole       Taani

(rest will be added as they make their entry )

Edited by *Khushii* - 04 January 2013 at 5:52pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunamrashroshnithedivapriyankah07-FrozenRain-...CryBaby...Thats.me.GuniGayatriJethaniCHOCOLATEKRIYAAnomic_lonerbasket_101*mystic.moon*sanjana_D3Crazy4AshVikHPHolic-3Radiance.sadafarshaMadhu_ArShaanjali22HetuChaseVSBorn2DanceKriShaReYamAnu_TanHa-Ocean.eyes-nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#4 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 19-22" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guzarish.

Add this [Guzarish.] ID as your buddy to receive PMz on this FF. I usually use --silvermist-- for all my D3 works but this I want to keep separate for 2 reasons. 1- in silvermist, there are many who don't read the pmz resulting in me just sending pmz for no gain. 2. secret Tongue 

Any requests sent to my original ID [..first.rain..] will be deleted as I DO NOT send out pmz on updates from that account. 

Thanks. 
Khushi.

Edited by *Khushii* - 01 January 2013 at 8:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-*mystic.moon*HPHolic-3Radiance.sadafarshaBorn2DanceMadhu_ArSha

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I n d e x .

**All page numbers (except for Page 1) are hyper-linked**
 [OS] The dramatic return of... *NEW*  
#1 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 1-3   
#2 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 4-11 
#3 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 12-18 
Part 19 Page 21
Part 20 Page 60
Part 21 Page 82
Part 22 Page 100
#5 Guzarish [My version D3] 

Color key: 

Kriya     Shivam    Smriti     Swayam    Rey    Sharon    Vishakha    Neha    Rinni    Simmi     Bharat     RDX     Vicky     Nilesh     Amar

Edited by *Khushii* - 04 January 2013 at 6:15pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995CHOCOLATEKRIYAGayatriJethani...CryBaby...Thats.me.Guni*mystic.moon*anjali22HetuChaseVSBorn2DanceMadhu_ArShaAnu_TanHa-Ocean.eyes-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Author's Note. 
Hey guys! How are you all doing? Fine I hope. I know many of you are having exams. All the best for them Hug I just want to say that don't forget to come back after exams Embarrassed As it is, this FF is being written only for you guys. So there won't be a point to continue if you guys leave. Do come back :D It makes me really happy to read the fast comments and all the like! 

I feel the need to clear some things. I did NOT stop my other works due to low response. It's personal reason for stopping them =) Am I disappointed with decreasing readers with each update? Yes! But I'm going to keep on updating Guzarish hoping everyone comes back after their exams are finished!

And can I get a bit more encouragement from you all? I feel less motivated to update seeing the constant drop.. I realize it's exam time and I encourage you all to focus on studies too... But... EmbarrassedAnd if the encouragement keeps on coming, we might get Kriya back by New Year Wink  

That's all. Take care and all the best for exams once again Hug Loads of love! 
Ps: New update will be soon... Seeing that I last updated less than 24 hours ago Embarrassed 
-Khushi. 

Edited by *Khushii* - 01 January 2013 at 8:08pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995CHOCOLATEKRIYA...CryBaby...GayatriJethani-Inferno-*mystic.moon*zona_malikRadiance.Crazy4AshVikMadhu_ArShaanjali22Born2Dance-Ocean.eyes-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

(This all begins during the time when Kriya has to leave and she makes the decision of choosing her friends over her love.)

What happens when the person you loved from the bottom of your hearts betrays you? Or so you think that. The secrets are kept hidden thinking it will save others the heart break. Instead, what happens? More hearts are broken as a result! The chapters that were to remain closed, reopens with the new twists in their lives. Whether they like it or not, it the life's 'Guzarish' that they have to accept and live with while striving the find the end of the rainbow. What all will they have to go through in order to reach that? Keep on reading to find out! 

All the characters are same as the show. It is just the events of my imagination that shape them differently from what they are in the show. Imagine them all like they were in February time before the real creative messed it up. Not that hard right? As it is, we all are yearning to see the real characters we fell in love with. 

But, whenever a new character comes or I feel as if a CS for an already existing character needs to be given, I will add it here and also let you all know =)

Just a list of characters:

Girls: Kriya GhaiSharon RaiprakashNehaVishakha, Rinni, Simmi, Taani.

Boys: Reyansh SinghaniaSwayam Shekhavat, Vicky, Bharat, Amar, Nilesh and Shivam.

Professors: RDX and Karan Mallik (Yup, he's there) Wink along with Nicole. At times, the principal + VP.

Others: Smriti Ghai

Edited by *Khushii* - 01 January 2013 at 8:09pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mrashBubblie1490GayatriJethani...CryBaby...*mystic.moon*Crazy4AshVikHPHolic-3anjali22Born2DanceMadhu_ArSha-Ocean.eyes-

Himu_arsha

IF-Rockerz

Himu_arsha

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
ResTongue
Unres

1st again yay

Congrats for the 4th thread

Ur demand is complete so update soon

Edited by lil_devil_himu - 08 December 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
pata hai aaj subah main first page aise hi gaana sunne ke liye khol ke baithi thi...

NS i didn't read parts before letter...

i didn't miss something huge nah???

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Himu- i had said no comments Tongue 

Casper- haha i do the same sometimes Embarrassed Uhm not really.. unless you want to read the parts of smriti-kriya. You can find them easily through color code..

Himu_arsha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top