Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

diamond444

diamond444

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
It was a lovely episode today. A total musical treat today. The performances were really wonderful and the pairings were also mostly appropriate. This season might not have been that popular, but the talent this season in my view has been really good.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunnikkigreenlotus1963shunu6JasTorontomusic-a-musedesicrowdtulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lovely episode today" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diamond444

It was a lovely episode today. A total musical treat today. The performances were really wonderful and the pairings were also mostly appropriate. This season might not have been that popular, but the talent this season in my view has been really good.

Welcome diamond444 to this season of sa re ga ma pa.Smile I guess this is your first thread this year on this Forum. Thanks for breaking the ice.LOL Mohini 19 also joined us this week.Smile

I haven't seen today's episode as it airs at 7 Pm, so 4 more hours to go. I agree that we have some wonderful singers this year.

Are we going to see some interesting Musical threads created by you now?

ryukie

Goldie

ryukie

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was really great. I enjoyed it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sushrutapandeynikkigreenmdroymusic-a-musetulipbaby53

rajsun

rajsun

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Thanx Diamond444 fr the heads up , have not seen todays epi yet  --waitign to see onlline tmrw ...Embarrassed
I too love this show and am really enjoyign this year ,, all of them are good
very happy to  C Mhmd aman,  vishwajeet, jasraj ,madhuri dey,himanshu, zian, shenaz, renu, jasim ,  ashpreet

ther is a positivity in the air ,,i mean there may be diff of opinions but healthy --so far hasnt gone to the level of generating any negative vibes
we have differnet type of geners and all good in their field ,i am glad they are giving them an oppurtunity to give their best in the genere they are comforatble ...which makes it easir to evaluate

but i feeel ( and want too) they would try and test them in different geners too ,which will be great

On the whole i look forward to  see this show ,every weekend, Embarrassed

also V happy with the host javed ali -he so  sweet and will loose his inhibitions - he reminds me of sonu and shaan days ,,

and the musicians too r good  ,the team is diff then the original one ,,they have moved with GS i saw  ..

music-a-muse

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diamond444

Totally agree with you, Diamondji !Smile

It was a class episode and like you said the pairings were appropriate.

The mutual respect the contestants have for each other is amazing. This season till now has so much positivity, dil khush hota hai dekh karSmile

I would classify this as the best and a rare episode till date on this season.

Thanks SRGMP creatives.

rajsun

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
It was a fabulous episode.  They were all good, but absolutely loved the Mohd Aman/Jasraj, Jazim/Himanshu and Zain/Shehnaz performances. 

Edited by nikkigreen - 08 December 2012 at 11:47pm

rajsun

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Asrhpreet dominated the jugalbadi with Renu. Renu was off-key in lot of places, but she rallied around and Arshpreet stepped in whenever she had difficulty. They chose a popular number by the wadali brothers. there were a lot of taans and sargams and Arshpreet navigated them easily.excellent Arshpreet.ClapClapClap

Jazim and Himanshu were the best today for me. Chose another popular number 'Awargi. it was mind blowing. Though jazim is more experienced, i think, Himanshu totally won me over. An absolute memorable performance.ClapClapClap

Vishwajeet and madhuri should have nailed an iconic song with their experience and talent. Was a bit disappointed. Madhuri was very good with her sargams.Clap

Shehnaz and Zain were so good, it was totally soulful and they complemented each other so well, it was a rare treat.

Have been hoping to hear raag darbari for the past 3 weeks. was a bit disappointed. felt they could have chosen a different raaga and song for this  jugalbandi.
Singing  was out of the world by both of them, though i felt jasraj was totally in his element and overshadowed Aman.The antara was the highpoint for me. A very well co-ordinated effort.ClapClapClap

The best co-ordination was between jazim/himanshu , Shehnaz /zain and  Aman/ jasrajClapClap

Why Zain was eliminated, i cannot understand. It should have been Renu !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunmdroyshunu6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.