Qubool Hai

I saw the chemistry for the first time.

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
He came for her...gave her his hand... moved her behind him with a protector's hand...fought with the goons to save her...and then came the moment...she fell in his arms and they looked into eachother's eyes...they felt something strong and I as a viewer saw the chemistry I was looking for in the leads for all this time.

I hope the PH works on this chemistry and give us yet another wonderful lovable couple in Asad and Zoya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kari_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm till now we only saw the chemistry in their normal fights n a bit on e soothing star day but yest"s intensity gave e chemistry the needed spark. Hopefully they"ll work more on our beloved Tom n Jerry.mi looove them.😛
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
There was Chemistry there <3...
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
yeah i think i will not be able to forget the scen soo easily i will be discussing this scne in school with my friends loool
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
A very nice thread,I must say.

I can say this was their first proper romantic chemistry.
The way Asad protected Zoya and got hit by the bottle on head while saving her was simply excellent.
The whole fight sequence with Mitwa was something that was simply beautiful...
He offered her hand,moved her away from the dirty looks of the goons,protected her,saved her from falling down and finally lost himself in her for a second.She looked at him with concern during the whole fight and felt bad when he was hit with a bottle and blood oozed out from his head.
So, definitely.this fight is indicating towards the beginning of another epic lovestory.

I have observed ASYA's wonderful chemistry in their cute fight sequences and the scene where Asad saves Zoya from falling on the meteor shower day was also amazing but the romantic chemistry was really scene in this episode only.
Hats off to the team of Qubool hai for giving us such a wonderful show and mindblowing storyline and characters.

ASYA rock!!
Qubool Hai is the best!!

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
they share great chemistry together
Love AsYa
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
we have just seen a spark.hope this spark will soon turn into a red hot fire that burns out everyone that comes in there way.
numi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its just the beginning, cant wait to watch when the real thing starts knowing wat Ksg is capable of, when it comes to romantic scenes..😉
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too i have been waiting for this for soo long. finally some hope
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed. The have amazing chemistry.