Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Rupunzale

IF-Dazzler

Rupunzale

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
He came for her...gave her his hand... moved her behind him with a protector's hand...fought with the goons to save her...and then came the moment...she fell in his arms and they looked into eachother's eyes...they felt something strong and I as a viewer saw the chemistry I was looking for in the leads for all this time.

I hope the PH works on this chemistry and give us yet another wonderful lovable couple in Asad and Zoya.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91shobakanapathymegha-angel97JPRulesattack_007kari_1numi12veduvm17.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..ashlok4everkandygroverRushitaaVIRMANbestNims-illa8blueflamesBlessedSoul-Shormi-teja0102..NamzzGroverAddictar-n-only-arSiddhi_RandomSquaredcrazy4KASH_AR-.serendipity.-ash28MoronsKiMallikaNithiya95Saralicioustranquilsoul..hifzaaKaran.G.kingAsad-Kii-Arzoo_Oishi_ammyridz600shanakyasharan.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I saw the chemistry for the first time." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kari_1

kari_1

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hmm till now we only saw the chemistry in their normal fights n a bit on e soothing star day but yest"s intensity gave e chemistry the needed spark. Hopefully they"ll work more on our beloved Tom n Jerry.mi looove them.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
There was Chemistry there <3...

Rupunzale

ashlok4ever

Goldie

ashlok4ever

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
yeah i think i will not be able to forget the scen soo easily i will be discussing this scne in school with my friends loool

Rupunzale

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
A very nice thread,I must say.

I can say this was their first proper romantic chemistry.
The way Asad protected Zoya and got hit by the bottle on head while saving her was simply excellent.
The whole fight sequence with Mitwa was something that was simply beautiful...
He offered her hand,moved her away from the dirty looks of the goons,protected her,saved her from falling down and finally lost himself in her for a second.She looked at him with concern during the whole fight and felt bad when he was hit with a bottle and blood oozed out from his head.
So, definitely.this fight is indicating towards the beginning of another epic lovestory.

I have observed ASYA's wonderful chemistry in their cute fight sequences and the scene where Asad saves Zoya from falling on the meteor shower day was also amazing but the romantic chemistry was really scene in this episode only.
Hats off to the team of Qubool hai for giving us such a wonderful show and mindblowing storyline and characters.

ASYA rock!!
Qubool Hai is the best!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007BlessedSoulRupunzaleNamzzhifzaashanakyasharan

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
they share great chemistry together
Love AsYa

Rupunzale

Karan.G.king

IF-Stunnerz

Karan.G.king

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
we have just seen a spark.hope this spark will soon turn into a red hot fire that burns out everyone that comes in there way.

Rupunzale

numi12

numi12

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Its just the beginning, cant wait to watch when the real thing starts knowing wat Ksg is capable of, when it comes to romantic scenes..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzaleshanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.