Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naksh FF - A Beautiful Bond - Part20(last)@pg48updated (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 50

-Puja-

Goldie

-Puja-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf2012

Originally posted by DIKZZ

pls update soon
thanks...i will try to write the next update soon :)

Thnxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naksh FF - A Beautiful Bond - Part20(last)@pg48updated (Page 17)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amna29

Amna29

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Nice update dear ! Hope u update soon

saf2012

Ricxx

Groupbie

Ricxx

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
tfs ! update soon

saf2012

Depalii

Depalii

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
nice post dear

saf2012

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@nakshu 2012, amna29, Ricxx and Depali - thank u all so much! Smile

Nakshian4ver

IF-Dazzler

Nakshian4ver

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
it was really nice...plz update soon

saf2012

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Part 8

Akshara was sitting in Naitik's room. She looked around at the family pictures in his room…pictures of him with Rashmi and Mohit, Gayatri and Rajbanna and few of his college days. He didn't look really different from then to now. She tried to find a picture of him with Daddajee but so far she didn't...it had nearly a week since they confessed…they didn't meet that often but often talked on the phone. Even today it was Varsha who convinced her to go at Naitik's house. Although she came here few times earlier, after the confession, it felt a little different to be at his house again. Naitik was downstairs, doing something she had no idea of….she finally spotted a picture of Naitik and Daddajee when the door opened and Naitik came in.

"Sorry…" he looked at her apologetically.

"It's ok," Akshara smiled at him.

"Vaise tum kar kya rahi thi?"

Akshara rolled her eyes. "I should ask you that."

Naitik chucked.

"Kuch nahi…just tumhare family photos dekh rahi thi…"

Naitik looked at them too, a small smile crossing his face.

"Daddajee zyada picture kheech na pasand nahi karte kya?"

"Tumhe aisa kyu laga?"

"Wo…sabke saath tumhari bohat sare pictures hai na…sirf unke saath nahi…"

"Ha wo zyada picture fanatic nahi hai," Naitik said as he sat on the bed next to her.

"I am pretty sure ghar main tum unke favourite ho," Akshara said without thinking.

Naitik looked at her and smiled. It was a genuine smile but Akshara could see a hint of sadness in his eyes, something she witnessed earlier on his birthday party.

"Kuch hua hai?"

Naitik was quite for a while before he decided to continue…. "Actually Daddajee chahte hai ki main University khatam karke family business join karu…in fact ghar main sab yehi chahte hai…."

"Par tum nahi?"

Naitik smiled at her. It felt good that she asked about him. Apart from Mohit and Rashmi, no one else seemed to want to know what he feels about this decision.

"Nahi….I want to be a doctor.  Par family main sabko lagta hai mujhe family business hi karna chahiye….shayad isiliye kyunki I am the only son…" he lowered his eyes. "Par main kafi accha lar sakta hu…abhi tak kisi ne mujhe mana nahi paya…."

Akshara squeezed his hand lightly. Naitik looked at her. She knew he needed that. She knew exactly what to do to make him feel better. Though it has only been a few days since he realized he loved her, he knew now he didn't want to lose her.

"Aaj raat free ho?" he changed the conversation abruptly.

"Mm hmm…" Akshara nodded lightly.

"Then I am gonna take you to dinner."

Akshara was waiting at the restaurant for Naitik who had gone to park the car. When she finally saw him coming towards her, it hit her for the first time that being with Naitik was reality for her. When Varsha had first told her that this was a date, she cringed at the word. Naitik was the first guy she ever fall for this way and she knew with Naitik everything will be okay but she was still unsure about the whole idea. She had never been on a date until now and she was kind of nervous about the entire thing when Varsha had lightly reminded her that this was the time she could know Naitik in and out...

Naitik pulled aside the chair and sat down. "Order kiya?"

"Nahi I was waiting for you…."

Naitik wiggled his nose as he called the waiter for their order.

The dinner went on and they just talked. Talked for a long time. Akshara couldn't remember the last time she ever talked for such a long time with a guy….actually this was the first for her. They discussed nearly everything…their dreams, family…things they wouldn't discuss with any other. Akshara  even told Naitik how badly she hated Math…

Naitik giggled at her childlike innocence. He was pretty different from that. He was a genius in Math.

"Agar tumhe koi problem naho…I can help you with that.."

Akshara looked at him, confused.

"I mean I can tutor you."

"I have no problem," Akshara said, keeping her head down so that Naitik won't see her blushing.  

That night, as Naitik drove Akshara to her home, strangely after all they shared at the restaurant; they didn't talk about anything then. But the silence between them was not awkward…it was more of a silence with many words….

Naitik pulled in Akshara's house. Akshara smiled at him and got out, before turning back and giving him a smile. Naitik remembered the last time she had done this and almost whispered to himself "You will never realize how much exactly I love you…"

A short chapter I know...:P But I felt i have to update since it has been so many days...the next chapter will be longer and quicker I promise...:) I will look forward to all the reviews...! Smile They are the only thing that keeps me going...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Mataixzhureneggsneha3ShuzAmna29shyamal_hina.diblack.swannivedha_123..Laxmi..-MaryamANN91-Naksh4ever-janhavi58sona_nakshkumarandils-Srkfan4ever-

Amna29

Amna29

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Superb update and waiting for your update

saf2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top