Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naksh FF - A Beautiful Bond - Part20(last)@pg48updated (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 50

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumarandils

so nice and awesome slow pace part , finally both aksara and naitik realize their love Big smile thanks Smile i am really glad you liked it

so interesting part , waiting for u r next part , well write friend ClapClapClap i will update soon...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naksh FF - A Beautiful Bond - Part20(last)@pg48updated (Page 13)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetu_naksh

Both the parts are well written.
Awesome work
Continue soon
thanks Smile

..Laxmi..

IF-Dazzler

..Laxmi..

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Both parts r very nice..
Thanx god u confirmed rituraj not negitive character..

Naksh love story was very intersting..

Thanx for Pm..
Continue soon..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

mannukitian

Goldie

mannukitian

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
nice prt..lekin i wnt naksh ka more scenes..

saf2012

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Part 7

A month later

Akshara tried to find a good T-shirt in her cupboard. It had been so long since she had last worn a T-shirt. She preferred salwar kameez. But today she decided to wear jeans and T-shirt. Exams were over just a day ago and their second semester batch planned a small get together. She finally picked up a black T-shirt and deep blue jeans.

When she walked into the brightly lit room with Varsha who had worn a salwar suit, she saw Rituraj first. After that last conversation she had with him, Rituraj tried to talk to her many times but she kept on avoiding him and when exams came over, they didn't get that time to talk. But it didn't matter. What mattered was she didn't talk to Naitik in all these days'and that mattered to her much more that she thought it would. Rituraj saw her and she tried to avoid looking at him, instead started searching for Naitik. She finally spotted him at a corner, talking to one of their classmates. He was dressed casually and didn't notice her.      

She took a step towards him with Varsha following closely behind when Rituraj came up to them.

"Hum baat kar sakte hai??" Rituraj gave her one of his smiles that had started to annoy her.

"Bolo."

Rituraj glanced at Varsha who understood and left. Akshara didn't mind that. Maybe Varsha knew she needed to end this matter with Rituraj once and for all alone.

"Akshara'mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhse naraz ho'aur tumhare paas ek bohat accha reason bhi hai...mujhe pata hai what I did was wrong but trust me mera intention waise nahi tha. In the beginning jab main aur Bindya relationship main the mujhe pata bhi nahi tha I was ignoring you. Bindya was'..popular" he lowered his head. Maybe from embarrassment, Akshara thought. "And so were her friends'.but main tumhe ignore nahi kar raha tha'.I just' by the time I realized'you stopped talking to me."

Akshara sighed. "It's okay Rituraj. I am not really angry with you anymore," she gave him a small smile and turned around to find Naitik. He was now staring at her, then lowering his head, he said something to the guy who was standing next to him and walked out, passing a small smile to her. Akshara was confused and followed him out of the main door.

"Naitik'" she ran after him.

Naitik turned around. "Ha," he again directed his smile at her but Akshara could see that something was bothering him.

"Wo'tumse baat nahi hui itne dino tak," Akshara tried to rack her brains to think of something to say.

"Ha'."

There was an awkward silence between them. "Rituraj kaha hai?" he asked her suddenly.

Akshara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion'. "Kyu?"

"Wo aise hi'." Naitik didn't know exactly how to say what he wanted to say'the thing that was bothering him for so long but then he blurted out "Is he your boyfriend?"

Akshara looked at him in shock. "No!" she shouted. And for the first time she realized how much exactly did she'loved him. How not talking to him for a day seemed like a year to her and how the fact he thought that she may be with someone else hurt her so much.

"Tum hai aisa kyu laga?" her voice came out as a whisper.  

Naitik looked her in the eyes and he could see the hurt and confusion in her eyes, the same thing he had been feeling all these days. It was evident to him how close the two were back the earlier year and when Rituraj returned again, he suddenly had a feeling that their new found friendship would slowly wither away. And it hurt. The past few days Akshara had come very close to him, more close that he actually thought they were. He loved the way she would talk or smile at him, or the way she would blush on any embarrassing moment. Everything about her became special to him and today he knew why'.

"I don't know'.I just know'I love you Akshara," he also whispered back. "Pata nahin ye kab hua'.but ho gaya'.pata hai bohat clich dialogue hai but ye sach hai'.mujhe nahin pata tum kya feel karti ho'." His voice came down. He was now directly looking at her as if asking her something to say but she stood there, tongue-tied, frozen on the spot after whatever Naitik told her. He sighed. "I'll go now."

He turned around and started walking towards his car in a hurry. When he was only a few steps away from his car, he could feel someone's hand on his wrist. He turned around and could see the tears grouped in her eyes. She came closer to him now, not leaving much gap between them. She closed her eyes, her hands going over his hair and her lips finding his automatically. Akshara could feel the first drop of water on her skin. She shivered not because of the sudden wind that surrounded them but because of whatever that happened right then.

She let him go now, her eyes lowered to the ground and her voice coming out as a whisper that she could barely hear herself "I love you too."

Naitik could see the raindrops falling on Akshara, drenching her and it was then that he realized the rain had started falling harder, drenching him too. And he could just hear what she told him just now.

"Par mujhe pata hai kabse. Wo kehte hai na jab koi insaan aap se door jane lagta hai, apko uski importance tab samajh main ata hai'Rituraj ke ane ke baad'tumse'." Naitik lightly brushed away an escaping hair and wounded it back to its place.  

"It's okay'..tumhe bata naki zarurat nahi hai," he smiled at her as they were now fully drenched.

If anyone would have told Akshara a year ago that she would do what she did right now, she would have never believed them. She wasn't even sure if this was right but she knew it couldn't be wrong either. Not with Naitik.

"Chalo'." Naitik dragged her to his car and opened the door to his seat.

"Kaha?" Akshara raised an eyebrow.

Naitik smiled. "Just betho."

Akshara obediently sat down, shivering in the cold. Naitik got into the car too and looking at her opened his drenched coat and handed it to her. Akshara could just smile and took it. After a half an hour drive, Naitik pulled up his car. He again opened the door for her and took her out. Akshara stared at a hillside. The rain had stopped. It was a beautiful place and Akshara turned around at Naitik. He beamed at her with childlike innocence.

"It's my favourite place. Bachpan main jab chota tha, tab bauji yaha lekar ate the. Abhi bhi jab hurt ya upset hota ho, yaha chala ata hu."

"Ab tum upset ho?" Akshara asked playfully.

Naitik laughed. "Not at all. Bas tumhe yaha lana important laga."

Akshara smiled at his enthusiasm. He dragged her to the hillside.

"Tumhe pata hai'abhi tak Mohit aur Rashmi ke elawa main yaha kisi aur ko nahi lekar aya'."

Their quiet moment was interrupted by Akshara's cell phone. She looked at Naitik who smiled at her. She took the call.

"Akshara tu kaha hai?" It was Varsha on the other end.

"Varsha main wo'.tujhe baad main batayungi'.ok? Bye," she cut the call.

"Best friends for life?" He grinned at her.

Akshara frowned. "Ha'." She looked around her. The place was no doubt beautiful. Just below, she could see another couple below, sitting on a bench together. Few distance away, she saw a small tea shop.

"Mere saath ayo," she winked at him.

"Kaha?"

"Just ayo."

Akshara brought Naitik to the small tea shop. "Bhaiya do cup chai." The small boy obediently went inside to make it.

"Kabhi aise chai pi hai?" she asked him.

"Akshara shayad tumhe yaad nahi hai'is jaga main hi tumhe laya hu'."

Akshara smiled at him. The boy brought the tea.

As they sat down on the bench just outside the shop, Naitik looked at Akshara. "I love you," he whispered to her again.

I finally updated again! Couldn't do it this long because of school...anyway i know this chapter is not that good...i guess i made everything hurried...still i hope you guys would like this chapter and will forgive the mistakes i made...remember i am not really a writer...

i will look forward to all your comments, reviews and critisms...Smile

Edited by saf2012 - 06 February 2013 at 9:47pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

zhurenyichanggeetu_nakshDepaliiblack.swannivedha_123Nakshian4ver..Laxmi..kumarandilssona_nakshjanhavi58-Srkfan4ever-

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
awesome parts ClapClapClap
nice update friendBig smile

saf2012

-Naksh4ever-

IF-Rockerz

-Naksh4ever-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged