Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

anmol Ragini Vm collection revived (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
its not thread for sadhna btw post in relevant thread

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anmol Ragini Vm collection revived (Page 2)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

This is another song which is very close and beautiful lyrics which makes Anmol's thoughst for Ragini deep. And someday he knows his dreams may become reality

Thanks sammy , I just love this song and your VM has beautified the essence of the song.

Anmol's love for ragini was extremely pure and poise he literally worshiped her beautiful  devotion to the family and He knew that someday she would understand his feelings for her.

I wished the show ran longer atleast to show the phase where Anmol and Ragini would sit and cherish some beautiful moment they spent in 7 years together yet so far...

Will always wish to see them again hope it happens some day with the actors who played Anmol & Ragini.

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Another VM which I loved making was Everything I do I do it for you.
Anmol was a very composed man, He would love to see Ragini happy always.
Even if it took the pain of how she never reacted to his presence untill the time did come.
The last portion where he says and hopes one day she will understand him..

Shanti Selfless characters are very very rare and indeed Anmol was selfless..

Apu's performance scaled high with this character. Its soft sweet and enduring

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Beautiful VM, You nailed it so well, The last part where you can see the passion love the respect Anmol has for Ragini, The lip sync is the icing where he says everything I do I do for you...

Yaar Sachi Kaash Anmol aur deer chaltha his character is one well etched character in indian television, such a selfless character sweet as honey and esteemed work by Apu, I would just keep smiling when he would be on screen and with those beautiful kids tammana & kushi and his love for ragini was just over whelming... Rajan Shahi ko jitna thank karo utna kam hai to have made such a character like Anmol and have Apurva seeped into it. Anmol is a storybook character. ClapClap

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

The stream of emotions Anmol showed in Bidaaii indeed a class of its own. No one had ever shown this side of selfless character and Apurva made a mark with Anmol.. 
His love for Ragini and the kids proved that he stood with beautiful dimensions of human mind..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
How nice Sammy, I loved this blend of the journey,
Anmol was such a beautiful character fitted so well in the story , he was such a clear character and by the name precious indeed, apu did complete justice and the journey was too short yet made a big mark.

Bidaaii deserved a new season with the characters I was not satisfied with the short duration of anmol's character with the rest especially ragini & tammana & khushi

Thanks for making the vm & it's musical journey of Anmol n ragini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top