Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maddy1270 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
that image of aarti, as sugested by one of your readers, really does her justice!

The Sunflower & Arnav Singh Raizada stood there, arms crossed, smiling benignly. they remind one of bodyguards!

the arnav-aarti relationship reminds me of a typical elder brother-younger sister one where the brother generally irritates the sister who could cheerfully murder the former! Aarti wanted to tell Arnav Singh Raizada what exactly he could do with his wonderful ideas... the asides aarti keeps having about arnav [What he needed to be given was bittergourd as a punishment. The juice of 10 bittergourds! Aarti sighed. With the way her luck had been going the last few days, bittergourd juice might just be his favourite! ] and also what khushi does to him [Aarti smiled mentally at the picture of an Arnav Singh Raizada sipping bitter bittergourd juice with a grimace on his face and Khushiji standing over him with a belan in her hand to make sure that he drank it.] are damn hilarious! the image of khushi standing with a belan in hand over arnav had me in splits! similarly, love the far from innocent ideas aarti often has about what khushi and arnav get up to: Khushiji efficiently dealt with the buttons of her shirt and the buckle of her pair of trousers. Apparently she had sufficient practice undressing Arnavji!, Aarti thought. 🤣

am greatly touched by how you pepper your story with little instances of intimacy that clearly reveal the depth of love and trust that anav and khushi share: ...her husband's arms were around her as he gently lifted her from the ground and helped her to stand. Khushiji smiled into her husband's eyes, leaning against him for a few seconds, before taking a few steps on her own. "Tum theek ho?", he asked in his husky voice, his arms reluctant to leave her. "Ji.", she said, smiling. She whispered, "How can I be anything but theek when you are with me?"

knew nk would be floored by how beautifully feminine aarti would look in girl's clothes... aarti is beautiful both inside and out! her gestire of rewarding the salesgirl for being kind to her is an intrinsic part of who she is! the raizada family's shock on learning of aarti having paid the bill and also of having generously rewarded the salesgirl was funny yet touching... I'm sure arnav is in for a grilling!
sana11 thumbnail
i could imagine aarti in those dresses..she surely looked beautiful n nk's artiji😉😃amazing update👏update the next soon dear😃
pepples_joy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waitingg...!!!!!
Please updateee...
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
aks555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
o my... such a sweet family :)