Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

ME was fantastic

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hundal

hundal

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
The mahaepisode was SO SO SO good.
This show is just fantastic because even with all the family drama that has been showing up in the recent episodes, it still had me hooked. I HATE seeing the over-the-top family drama in all the saas-bahu shows, but it fits in so well in PKDHMMPP.

And when Adi found out about what happened and ran to get Pankhu, who was crying hysterically in her room...Tongue

The romance and feelings in the show are done extremely tastefully and is unlike any other show that has been on Indian television. Clap
I've always been a HUGE fan of IPKKND and I honestly didn't think I would be so blown away with any other romantic show, but I have been.
This show isn't just about the tripping and falling, romantic scenes, but even through discussion between Pankhuri and Adi, there's romance.
The end of the episode was just fantastic.
They don't need the cliche romantic, slow dupatta scenes to emote.

KUDOS! Clap

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethumaaneetkie91throwingshadowsASRmkscreen22ManeetkrazeDesiGSavi_Svioletshineshivamalaneha2005amalazizanusha.cochinf.s.msamratrocksWahian4lyf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ME was fantastic" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ASRmk

ASRmk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Omg same, after IPKKND my next show that I like watching the most is this and loving the intense relationship between aid and pankuri :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavsbestanusha.cochin

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Great to see new members here ... Smile
Lov your analysis ... I totally agree with each and every word .. 

hundalanusha.cochin

throwingshadows

throwingshadows

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Ya, amazing episode, my heart broke when Pankhuri was crying in the room. I really hope she goes with Adi, but I also want her to stay back and win over avantika and show ruble his place. And also reveal how much of a kamina he is. I don't know what's gonna happen, but I'm sooo excited for Monday now! 

screen22anusha.cochin

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
yeah it is a grt show... loving PaYa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

puja145

puja145

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
ya i am totally agree with u. This show totally different then other show. love paya. My all family watching this show.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.