Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superbuffon15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

No doubt we have been treated with an excellent episode. Pankhuri will certainly not go with Adi. This will create a misunderstanding between them. Leaving the house would have been yet another impulsive decision by Adi and surely Pankhuri will not support that for many reasons. This 15 days was the acid test for their relationship and she was up for it. She knew things will not be easy for her. Have you noticed what Avantika questioned Adi "where should you keep her?" and Adi had no answers. Once Pankhuri refuses to go with Adi, it will assure Avntika no matter how different they are at least she is matured and understand the value of the relationship and most importantly she in not there to take her son away. We will bring some development in Pankuri-Avantika relationship now. Adi will be furious for a day or two, once he sees Pankhuri accidentally in the mandir, he will start to melt and Nana, Dadi, Harish all are there with him. So I don't think the misunderstanding will lead to something big .Yes now Adi will be starting to feel differently about Pankhuri . I think through a conversation with Harish or Nana Pankhuri will be able to convey her feelings to Adi. We have already seen He cannot be angry with her for too long, especially when she has got the right reason.

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: superbuffon15

No doubt we have been treated with an excellent episode. Pankhuri will certainly not go with Adi. This will create a misunderstanding between them. Leaving the house would have been yet another impulsive decision by Adi and surely Pankhuri will not support that for many reasons. This 15 days was the acid test for their relationship and she was up for it. She knew things will not be easy for her. Have you noticed what Avantika questioned Adi "where should you keep her?" and Adi had no answers. Once Pankhuri refuses to go with Adi, it will assure Avntika no matter how different they are at least she is matured and understand the value of the relationship and most importantly she in not there to take her son away. We will bring some development in Pankuri-Avantika relationship now. Adi will be furious for a day or two, once he sees Pankhuri accidentally in the mandir, he will start to melt and Nana, Dadi, Harish all are there with him. So I don't think the misunderstanding will lead to something big .Yes now Adi will be starting to feel differently about Pankhuri . I think through a conversation with Harish or Nana Pankhuri will be able to convey her feelings to Adi. We have already seen He cannot be angry with her for too long, especially when she has got the right reason.

You've conveyed my thoughts exactly. PaYa will have a misunderstanding, but it cannot last long. He cannot stay away from her long at all, especially under the pretense that she's decided not to leave with him, but stay IN HIS HOUSE, WITH HIS FAMILY. Whatever Pankuri is doing, she's doing for the sake of his family and if he does stay angry with her, it will be this point that either Nana or his dad will explain to him.

As far as Pankuri and Avantika,Avantika is strict and egotistic, but she can be fair. I feel she's trying to give this a shot fairly as much as she dislikes Pankuri. She wants to be proven wrong, but she too is stubborn. She admits that whatever happened was wrong and Rubel should not have done that.. Maybe she will loosen up just a bit on Pankuri, for the sake of her son now..

Whatever happens, I cannot wait for it. I'm still blown away by the last few minutes of the episode.. Adi's anger and his furious manner.. Nakuul was damn brilliant as always..
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hundal

The sad thing is that she's going to say no!
Its kinda obvious because of her feelings on living in a extended, large family.
Sad!
:'(
but I still adore this show and the characters.
Aww Adi is my dream man ;)

It's definitely leaning on her saying no.. She still strongly feels for the challenge that was given to her and does not want to break it, probably.

I would say that this is Adi's rash personality, but in this case, it was Nana that egged him on, because he's feeling guilty and responsible for the disgrace of Pankuri and her family. Maybe if she realizes that Nana wants her to leave, she'd go?

I really want them to live with Harish and Dadi!
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't want pankhu to say yes
i want her to stay in DM..
i want adi to be restless for pankhu's happiness...
facing that ironic 'no' from her
justification for the title' pyar ka dard ' 😉

new here been inactive these days. My name is sushma 😊
sajanFan thumbnail
ncie post... i feel like many have pointed it out,  Pankhu wont go with Adi... Adi wud feel dejected...  Never mind , Harish and Dadi wil convince him on why Pankhu did so...

On the other hand, this will be a turning point in Pankhu and Avantu's relationship also... She will start softening towards Pankhuri looking at her determination
xaviara thumbnail
Yes this is indeed a huge turning point for both Adi-Pankhuri as well as Pakhuri-Avantika, because like everyone I also believe that Pankhuriu won't go with Adi and call me a sadist but I don't want her to go with Adi, because if she goes with him, he will not be able to realize the extent of his feelings for her, also the 15 day seperation idea will go in vain and they won't be able to prove themselves and their relationship that they are right for each other, because Pankhu leaving will also be against her character which is selfless and determined, who thinks about others always before herself and doesn't budge after she had made a promise, so she won't break her promise to Adi and Nana about bringing Harish and Avantika together and also the promise she made to Avantika about not seeing and talking to Adi for 15 days. Pankhuri ould be hurt that Adi will be upset with her, but they made these promises together and she knows tha they can't break them just because of the problems coming their way. These 15 days are the biggest test of their lives and relationship ad no test is easy and Adi will understand that soon enough after Pankhuri refuses to go with him, despite his threat to forget him. I loved the intensity between them in the precap, it was so needed in their relationship, for Adi to feel that meetha meetha pain of Love :)

It was also be a huge turning point for Pankhuri-Avantika equation, because Avantika is all about honesty, fairness and what is right. She will appreciate Pankhuri for not breaking her promise and also not letting Adi break his promise of the 15 day bet. Also Rubel's case summons will be coming soon and that will again put Pankhuri in a good light in front of Avantika for filing a case against Rubel.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The more I think I about it the more I'm convinced that Pankhuri will not go with Adi...

1) If she left now then she would be separating a mother and son.
2) She knows Adi's impulsive nature. He does and says things in a fit of anger.
3) ofcourse the promise made to Nanaji
4) how many times has Adi told Pankhu that she is his 'hope'. The hope that makes him believe he can have live between a happy family. If she left now then it would be 100 x harder for her to upkeep that promise. How will them leaving the house help them at this juncture?
5) This test is for their relationship and she will do anything to maintain it.

6) Ultimately this is about two people with polar opposite ideaologies.

Handsdown this is the best portrayal of friendship turning in to love on tv I've seen in a long time. Precap was beautifully intense.Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I am fairly certain that Pankhuri is not going to go with him, and I definitely think it is going to be a huge turning point, but not in the Adi-Pankhuri relationship. Rather, it is going to mark a huge shift in the Pankhuri-Avantika dynamic. I don't think Avantika has anything against Pankhuri as a person, she just thinks she is wrong for Adi because she is too docile and old-fashioned as opposed to a very modern and progressive Adi, and she doesn't want the two of them ending up like her and Harish. Everything that Pankhuri has been doing so far in the Dewan house, i.e. Diwali gifts, serving dinner on time, has only reinforced that image of her as a servile, traditional village innocent. This will show Avantika that Pankhuri actually has gumption and will challenge Adi rather than obey him without question. She and Adi made the 15 days sharth promise as a team, but also as individuals, as equals. Just because he wants to break his promise, it doesn't mean Pankhuri will blindly follow him and break her promise as well. It will be a huge wake up call for Avantika to see Pankhuri stand her ground, asserting her right to keep her promise, whether Adi wants to break his or not. I think out of this will be born a deeper understanding and a new respect for Pankhuri, which will allow her to start entertaining the possibility that Pankhuri is not all wrong for Adi.

Super like for this 👍🏼
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Wow, I'm so happy to get so many feedbacks and discussions on this topic! This ME has definitely been so intense and exciting that we've got some wonderful passionate discussions going.. I love it.

CVs, you've really outdone yourself this time. I will get back to all your replies soon. But for now, need to go study :(