sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have not watched todays ME yet.. It comes on at 8 here and it's only 12:50.. 8 hours to gooo ðŸ˜­

But from the posts and tweets, Adi asks Panku to go with him.. Is that correct? 😕

And now we wait for the verdict from Panku. Will she say yes or no.. What a long Sunday it will be tomorrow 😕

Do you guys think whatever her decision will be, that it'll be a turning point in their relationship? Will this moment define the beginning of their relationship? Or is it just a minor point in their long journey?

So, I edited my post after watching.. Yes, definitely a turning point in their relationship. But still the question remains Pankuri will go with Adi or not.. We're all thinking that she won't..

How will that affect her relationship with Adi? Will he mean it, when he said to forget him?

Edited by sharna2k6 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watch it on the internet   ...excellect   5 stars
hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The sad thing is that she's going to say no!
Its kinda obvious because of her feelings on living in a extended, large family.
Sad!
:'(
but I still adore this show and the characters.
Aww Adi is my dream man ;)
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Pankuri looked reluctant.. She may not go with adi.. she wud want to keep up her promise.. On the other hand.. Adi was so furious n determined to take her along with him.. He even told avantika, that he no longer will stand by d 15 day challenge, especially when his wife is being insulted in dat house..
I really want her to leave with adi.. N yes it will b a turning point in their life.. To live together, support each other n to be one n others strength..
long Sunday indeed!
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

Watch it on the internet   ...excellect   5 stars

God knows I want to!! But my mom and I both love it, so must wait... 😭
f.s.m thumbnail
Agree it is a Turing point ... 
But I don't think she will go with him ... Becoz the spoiler says that she ll meet concidentally in Mandir right ?? ðŸ˜•
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

But I don't think she will go with him ... Becoz the spoiler says that she ll meet concidentally in Mandir right ?? ðŸ˜•

Yeah, there's the whole Mandir confusion on that as well.. I'm eagerly waiting for that!!! I think it's going to be so beautiful!!! I hope Panku dresses in red!!! 😆😳😉

After watching the epi, I'm quite certain she won't go, but she needs to go!
Edited by sharna2k6 - 11 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am fairly certain that Pankhuri is not going to go with him, and I definitely think it is going to be a huge turning point, but not in the Adi-Pankhuri relationship. Rather, it is going to mark a huge shift in the Pankhuri-Avantika dynamic. I don't think Avantika has anything against Pankhuri as a person, she just thinks she is wrong for Adi because she is too docile and old-fashioned as opposed to a very modern and progressive Adi, and she doesn't want the two of them ending up like her and Harish. Everything that Pankhuri has been doing so far in the Dewan house, i.e. Diwali gifts, serving dinner on time, has only reinforced that image of her as a servile, traditional village innocent. This will show Avantika that Pankhuri actually has gumption and will challenge Adi rather than obey him without question. She and Adi made the 15 days sharth promise as a team, but also as individuals, as equals. Just because he wants to break his promise, it doesn't mean Pankhuri will blindly follow him and break her promise as well. It will be a huge wake up call for Avantika to see Pankhuri stand her ground, asserting her right to keep her promise, whether Adi wants to break his or not. I think out of this will be born a deeper understanding and a new respect for Pankhuri, which will allow her to start entertaining the possibility that Pankhuri is not all wrong for Adi.
soapfreak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

I think that Avantika will stop them from leaving, bcuz she doesn't want to lose her son, she will promise that Pankhuri will be treated well and she will ask to continue the 15 days separation as she will say they met @ night during diwal, since a special occasion she will let that incident slide... well that's my theory in order from PAYA to meet @ the mandir, the way I understood the spoiler...
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapfreak13

I think that Avantika will stop them from leaving, bcuz she doesn't want to lose her son, she will promise that Pankhuri will be treated well and she will ask to continue the 15 days separation as she will say they met @ night during diwal, since a special occasion she will let that incident slide... well that's my theory in order from PAYA to meet @ the mandir, the way I understood the spoiler...

I really hope you are right. Avantika definitely does not want to lose her son, but Adi is stubborn as well. I'm confused as to how they will meet at the mandir..