Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Sarah reminds me of this beautiful quote that was said by Marilyn Munroe when she was asked about her opinion on the female negative response towards her being the biggest sex symbol in the world...this is what she said :
" I am good.I can be naive.And I'm always lost , but I'm no angel . I do bad , but i am no devil. I am just a small girl in this big scary world , looking for someone to love."

So heart pricking , and so true..cause aren't we all doing the same? Whispering to ourselves and to God to wish not being ended up alone in the end of our lives...but the interesting thing to all of this is , whether we act through the mask of being bitchy or being the good girl next door...whether there are insecurities or the free will towards our independence of happiness  ; if we all are meant to end up alone in the end , then we are all together in that too. Right? Sarah is just like us . She hides behind the gossiping , attention freak , destructive mask but is that what she all is made up of? Are any of us entirely made up of what the world sees us as?

..underneath lies an insecure girl who has never found love and warmth from anyone else who accepts her the way she is ..for the reason she hides that girl who wishes for some love and security from someone by frivolous dressing and flirting  , and publicity to the outside world...everyone has their own defense mechanisms right? - So , that seems to be Sara for you. :)she is just a normal person with her grey shades like every human being..who wants someone's friendship..but gets only subjects to do her work , the real small girl inside her is just looking for somebody to love. It is as simple as that :)

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 08 December 2012 at 10:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

poojachandransoniajeeneeraj1ankan1magical.ArjuhimitrabhuyanEssence..shreya_arjuhikrittika23zoya_naziyashibzharshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara Khan- Behind these castle walls." in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Hey...nice post again :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyan.AbhIyalicious.

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Hey...nice post again :))
am glad you liked :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanshibz

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Nice one EML:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Liked ur post.. Gd observaton yar :-)

.AbhIyalicious.

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Nice one EML:)
Smile

zoya_naziya

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

Liked ur post.. Gd observaton yar :-)
Smile

ankan1

Groupbie

ankan1

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
nice post...agree to u fully

.AbhIyalicious.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.