Idea -for a online friend..??help..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hi everyone..
My best friend is a online friend. And i met her on FB. N now she has become my one n only sis also. N u all knw how a online friendship can be. Always i try my best to give something special to give her n suprise her.
N yeah she is a person who be happy abt my intention than the gift i give to her..
So for this upcoming new year i want to give something special to her..
(i knw itz early bt i need to plane it from nw)But i m nt getting any ideas. Can anyone help me in it?

Thanks
Zaina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Idea -for a online friend..??help.." in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OldieDezard

IF-Dazzler

OldieDezard

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
What does she like??? Make something special...Like a poem about how much she means to you!!! I know cheesy but yeah...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfanzan101

desichick92

Groupbie

desichick92

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
you can sent her roses on new years! and sent her chocolates  that would for sure bring a smile on her face even if its an online friend you could still get her address and sent it! No biggie! :D You can sent do a lot this way! sent her whole bunch of things! Smile

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hey,

if I were you..
I would create a card/write a letter .. scan it, and show it to her and she'll save it forever. If you can send it to her, that's great but just scanning/taking pic and giving it to her would mean alot :P

It's going to be really special...
go for it :)

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Hey,

if I were you..
I would create a card/write a letter .. scan it, and show it to her and she'll save it forever. If you can send it to her, that's great but just scanning/taking pic and giving it to her would mean alot :P

It's going to be really special...
go for it :)

But if you want to send her teddies, chocos, roses etc.. that can be done too .. PM me for websites :)

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
guys thanks for the reply...
I m interest in giving something to her this time.. Such a rose flowers.. Lets hope for the best...

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S3X_N_W33d

sorry i cant think of anything.. but when you figure out what you want to do.. come back and tell us :)

hey buddy.. As i said i tryied my best to do something special to her..
So at last i made a personal web page for her. With all her loving stuff.. She was suprised n happy.. N i just wanted that happiness on her face nothing more than it. I got it...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top