Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SPOILERS: Dreamers can stay away. SOME IPK NEWS !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Drama-Fan

Drama-Fan

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hi everyone,
Disclaimer: somethings from Gul's own words . not every word of her .only somethings which is related 2 ipk & something which i can share with u all.
Request: pls dont call me as a basher, or agent or something like tat.
my intention is just 2 clear the mess if i can where initially i thought i never will share these with anyone .ignore if u dont believe, understand if u can. but dont make this thread 4 the next battle.

well,
she said even though they all like 2 do ipk season 2 it is not possible. !
bcoz already all the ups & downs, all the levels of arnav & khushi's love story has shown in the tv ,there nothing much remaining in a love story. from their first meeting, hate & hurt, frdship, love, marriage , past everything have shown in the tv . so there is not point in bringing ipk 2. about a new serial with same cast ,she said it is possible & they r trying 4 tat. everyone wants work with the same team again. she said since BS is on high demand they discussed about it but his decision is pending .he will say about it after his specific break time. & she also said even if he agrees there r many other things 2 come.like a proper story, characters, which can create magic on screen & legal procedures, channel requirements, show's timing,& many more. she said ipk's story & characters were developed by taking more than a year & many more months's  thinking & hard working the first epi has aired. so it is not possible 2 start a serial suddenly just after the day of fan's demand. she also said as most of them r on leave/holidays/busy after ipk end they need time 2 settle down, sit back & discuss. she also said some r already got chance in other shows, so about those cast they r in confusion about wat 2 do..!
when we talked about BS, i just bought the issue of she has some problem with BS & dont wanna work with him as many people r saying in the forum. she just gave a smile & said its so funny at the same time really hurting too when people r simply spreading something watever comes 2 their mind.  

& all things i didnt write coz i hav a feeling tat everyone is gonna bash me after saying all.
if u want 2 ask anything ask me .if it is in the limit of wat i can share then i will do.!
& other things i dont think its need 2 share as it is no way related ipk & BS.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine279hjlasinjugree86hbkumarS.HafeezcupdAyaat1216A.shradhasho-shweetMore-than-himMspsharmilaswat.gSIZZZLERRee1306samin6RickyBahlCyberpsychoooSafi123-DobByDoDgeR--Farrah-rini_katrosette80-MissBoiiVamp-Catz.RangRasiya-Barun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SPOILERS: Dreamers can stay away. SOME IPK NEWS !" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loverbops

loverbops

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thrz no need of a story,jus barun n sanaya on the screen creates magic automatically....n i guess they hv ample time on hand with thm since most of them r on leave,they cn sit bck n thnk abt the track,story etc...n v fans r also nt in a hurry...they cn take their own time bt come bck with a new show wth the same cast...thts it...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sinjubavucuteAyaat1216-Koeli_Appy-Liya88riafnadieforasrvandana1965arpita20.SobtiLicious.tamy267Fazila~

Drama-Fan

Drama-Fan

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loverbops

Thrz no need of a story,jus barun n sanaya on the screen creates magic automatically....n i guess they hv ample time on hand with thm since most of them r on leave,they cn sit bck n thnk abt the track,story etc...n v fans r also nt in a hurry...they cn take their own time bt come bck with a new show wth the same cast...thts it...

dear,
think practically, SaRun can create magic on screen we all know tat. but a ph cant approach a channel without having a proper story & characters by saying tat our leads r too popular & has huge fan following.they simply needs 2 stand in front of the camera & create magic. its not possible.
& also some of the cast hav already signed & committed 2 other shows...so wat 2 do about them..?

Edited by SaRun_ArHi - 08 December 2012 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.shradha

CountingStarsx

IF-Sizzlerz

CountingStarsx

mm

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

she is right, as IPK was made with perfection in the first year.. though towards the end story lost its charm.. but all the characters were well thought.. selection of casts were perfect.. story, comedy etc was really good .. what they missed is story after marriage, could not understand why they didn't think on those lines.. HM, romance after marriage missed.. not sure whether it was bec of BS leaving the show, and they wanted to finish the story with him.. stuck up towards the end bec of an individual decision..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216rini_katGundayVedant

Safi123

IF-Dazzler

Safi123

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
tfs

SIZZZLER

IF-Dazzler

SIZZZLER

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Agree with her points about S-2.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216Risha.Jrini_kat

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsnairdieforasr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top