Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Guys, day before yesterday or so, I was discussing a topic wid Rashmi in KiSha AT. The topic is whether Banga is d cause of JJ's parents death? I thought abt dis wen JJ was thinking abt flashback of fighting wid a guy during his time in school n he being taken away in a police jeep. Kya Banga ne hi police bulaya tha jaisa usne KD k time pe bulaaya tha? JJ's entire story is not out now but his parents's death is linked wid him fighting wid d guy. Princi says to JJ dat he is neither responsible for his parents's accident nor Panchi's. Does dis mean was Banga responsible for his parents's death? If so, I want JJ in his Junglee roop along wid d 8 Jr. Junglees to find outd truth n kick Banga-Vats out of RA forever n show them der real place.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 08 December 2012 at 8:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovculture-Araina-Radiance.keshiyaNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Banga d cause of JJ's parents death?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i'm not too sure of that...they didn't mention that there was a connection between JJ being arrested and his parents' death
btw  jab JJ student tha tab Banga royal ka teacher tha???!!! itna buddha h kya voh!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedha

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Can't say anything! Cv's kuch bhi dikha sakte hai!

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adrienna

i'm not too sure of that...they didn't mention that there was a connection between JJ being arrested and his parents' death
btw  jab JJ student tha tab Banga royal ka teacher tha???!!! itna buddha h kya voh!!LOLLOL
Jab Rama-JJ ki baat ho rahi thi, tab JJ mentioned his parents' sccident. And yes there is also a flashback, which shows JJ playing a prank on Banga!
Haven't you seen it?
It's quite possible, Juhi!

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@Kesh: Yaa, I saw d prank. Its possible as Banga made JJ n Princi feel responsible for Panchi's accident n Royal's loss. He may hv made him feel guilty d same way in his parents's death too.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 08 December 2012 at 9:52am

Radiance.

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesha1234

Originally posted by adrienna

Jab Rama-JJ ki baat ho rahi thi, tab JJ mentioned his parents' sccident. And yes there is also a flashback, which shows JJ playing a prank on Banga!
Haven't you seen it?
It's quite possible, Juhi!
i had started watching tbp regularly only from the past 2 months...so it must have been before that coz i don't remember seeing it...thanks for  the infoBig smile

Radiance.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I don't think so.Probably JJ's parents were on their way to free him from jail in a hurry and had an accident or something.So JJ blames himself and his recklessness.Banga wala thoda filmy ho jayega.

krazy4KD

IF-Sizzlerz

krazy4KD

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I think k jis tarah KD jail gaya tha usi tarah JJ bhi gaya hoga..
May be us k jail jane ki wjhse us k parents sharminda huay hoon 
Aur unhe apna shehar chorna para ho aur koi accident hua ho 
jis mai wo 2no rahe hoon...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.