Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoneySuckle

i thought it was really stupid of sugni to say champa saw digvjay...doesnt she have any sense that he'll look to take revenge from champa...what a bad friend she is
 her false pride and stupidity always creates problems, but she is not ready to accept her mistake.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HoneySuckleSandy66Vinnie79JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Champa the True Victim!!! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Sugni's idiotic moveby carrying  Champa to Jawala Singh  place as a witness did serve to speed up  the attack  on Champa, so here I will say She is partly to blame but not entirely, because DV was harrasing  Champa long before them.
  Champa  went to  Gulabiya  in fright and and Gulabiya told her  in essence "everything would be alright, don't be worried, he only accosted her because she was alone" ( what kind of advice is that???)
 I found the creatives of this show  highly irresponsible  in that scene. Gulabiya should have given her some stronger advice ( run, scream for help, don't walk alone, walk with a weapon, self defense, kick him where it hurts)  As an older experienced woman in the community.
  Yes I know this deals with real life, but as I pointed out before, it is in a soap opera setting so infusing these women with some way to defend them selves instead of sitting by helplessly would be better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrybHoneySuckleJulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Champa told Gulabiya long ago that Digvijay is after her but what did Gulabiya do ?? Nothing ? Why >?? cos Champa is not her own child but if it was sugni ... Gulabiya would run to save her.

Edited by ronshaan - 10 December 2012 at 6:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HoneySuckle

HoneySuckle

Goldie

HoneySuckle

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
EXACTLY!

Originally posted by ronshaan

Champa told Gulabiya long ago that Digvijay is after her but what did Gulabiya do ?? Nothing ? Why >?? cos Champa is not her own child but if it was sugni ... Gulabiya would run to save her.

croziaxx

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Poor Champa she didn't deserve what happened to her. That was just so sick and sad Cry What is happening to this show that rape seems to be the norm now?  First Kuku (Dig emotionally blackmailed her into sleeping with him); TVS did the same thing to Sugni and now Dig again raping Champa!! What is this show becoming???Confused

Vinnie79

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.