Champa the True Victim!!!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Champa  since the inception of the show was shown as a parallel to  Sugni,  she was her bubbly sidekick, who although from the bedni tribe , seemed to be spared to  bedni's life style...where we saw  Sugni being pressured by her Uncles in the early days to do Raai.  Champa on the other had was happy with her boy friend Rattu and like Sugni she had dreams of getting married to him. They were in love and happy.  

In a community where the men sit on their behinds all day  and  let the women make the money, it came as a Shock to Rattu, when he was asked by  Vickram, if he had no intention of working for himself or if he wanted to spend his life dependent on a woman. But that shock worked as it motivated Rattu  enough that he  took the job. as Vickram's driver/Mechanic.
It seems as though her life was going to get settled and her dreams  were about to come true. Unlike Sugni Champa was always seen to have a fairly happy life in this downtrodden community, uneducated she maybe but she too had  her self respect  about her, willing to do odd jobs for the Thakurines, instead of Raai.

This beautiful Flower of a girl, who was simple and yet full of life , no dreams of anything big , just to settle  and get married to her Rattu, has now fallen Victim to this heartless, horrible , monstrous community, ruled by  sick, perverted, men.
 Will Champa get  justice, or will she like the other women in this place  see it as just a routine occurance and  live in silence and fear for the rest of her life.? Who is there to take  up these women's cause and show them a better way. ?
  •  Definately Not Sugni as she herself is in her own self made soup.
  •  It could have been Vickram but he is now burning with the fires of  revenge and it would seem he has been tainted with the brush that painted the rest of the thakurs. 
  • Adi? Who has no idea exactly what cause he is fighting, and has an ingrown hate for bedni's???

My heart goes out to  Champa...the only true Victim here!  And if the CV's do nothing else good in this show  I would ask that they find this girl some justice. Raise her from the ashes...  Give her  her Subah !

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
u r right, champa is really victim, she never invited to the problem, like sugni,she really wanted to do something good,but she got punish..unnecessary .. poor girl..   ðŸ˜­ Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah you are right

i just wonder where is Rathu now a dayz

i know the actor who played Rathu left the show but the character not

Rathu had to marry that girl but he too left her
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Champa, the true victim, will never get justice. She is just another pawn in game. She will be the reason Sugni gets blamed and bashed by the family. Another opportunity for Mahaan Aditya to prove his devotion to her, by defending her.
Meanwhile, if the rumors were true, the most Champa wil get is to be Dig's bedni.
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said!!! Vinnie. Definitely Champa is truly a victim in this debacle of a show. Champa wasn't inviting trouble, but it came her way. Hope someone see that she get justice she deserve, and not make her a statistic. Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor champa! :( I really hope she gets justice. It would be awesome if Amrita came back and helped her and others get justice.
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i thought it was really stupid of sugni to say champa saw digvjay...doesnt she have any sense that he'll look to take revenge from champa...what a bad friend she is
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
who will help champa ?? No one

Amrita / Vikram were the people who try to fight for others but what did they get ???

both of them lost their love

why would amrita now help people from that place ??
croziaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

i thought it was really stupid of sugni to say champa saw digvjay...doesnt she have any sense that he'll look to take revenge from champa...what a bad friend she is

her false pride and stupidity always creates problems, but she is not ready to accept her mistake.. 
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sugni's idiotic moveby carrying  Champa to Jawala Singh  place as a witness did serve to speed up  the attack  on Champa, so here I will say She is partly to blame but not entirely, because DV was harrasing  Champa long before them.
  Champa  went to  Gulabiya  in fright and and Gulabiya told her  in essence "everything would be alright, don't be worried, he only accosted her because she was alone" ( what kind of advice is that???)
 I found the creatives of this show  highly irresponsible  in that scene. Gulabiya should have given her some stronger advice ( run, scream for help, don't walk alone, walk with a weapon, self defense, kick him where it hurts)  As an older experienced woman in the community.
  Yes I know this deals with real life, but as I pointed out before, it is in a soap opera setting so infusing these women with some way to defend them selves instead of sitting by helplessly would be better.