Punar Vivah

For Whom The Bell Tolls: My Rant.

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
For Whom The Bell Tolls: My Rant.

A black car arrived in the Scindia mansion and it's passenger was Arti. She made her slow steady steps with something heavy in her thoughts, but she was stopped by the black driver coming infront  of her and telling her not jump  off the car as she might get injured. My imagination went into overdrive with that scene. I thought the black car had transformed into Pareshan-T. ( I know the car was parked behind the shrubs, don't wake up me from this dream yet!) Now it was arguing that Arti's destination was wrong that the Google map app in the car had a glitch or something.

I am Megatron ..er I mean Pareshan-T

That was some weird dream of Prashant but I got my one wish that is to see a scene that paralleled a scene that of Lamhe! It was the reverse of what happened in that movie but it was wonderful the way the scene was shot. Prashant had a smirk on his face after his arguments and Arti was approaching him but oh no, she just bypassed him to Yash, and his face fell!

That dream had so many elements in it. Prasahnt couldn't picutrise the inner Scindia Mansion. All he saw was the affluence of the Scindia's. He did not see the beautiful relationships inside the SM.

All his thoughts were projected on to Yash too and all what he said has been said in various degrees in the narrative of the show. Along with Yash who seemed to have repeated the same dialogue he had uttered to Prashant when he made that phone call to inform of his love for Arti.

That said who remembers their dreams after waking up so vividly and can make head and tail out of the dreams. Some dreams do come true as per shown in the dream,I feel. I'm ready to see this dream come true slow and steady in the coming months! Guess the CV's have told us indirectly that this is the SL for the next couple of months.

Image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

As I said in my last take,  Where Souls Have Met: My Rant , Prasahnt is asking for a second chance too late.  

That's what I think about it.

The book of poems does not have anything written that of what is inside Yash's heart. He needs to express all those he feels in his own terms he feels. Why should he all of a sudden look to quote books to say what he feels about Arti though I felt it was a very lovely  scene that showed the restlessness we go under when we fall in love.

"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."
                                                                                                                                    - Toni Morrison

So Yash will find a way to tell how much he loves Arti one way or another. Maybe in Mumbai! Sorry skipping ahead.

But then I was reminded of the dream itself as Arti walked up to Yash with the same set of emotions on her face!

But then a bell is heard. No not bells of love!

It's the bell that is tolling for Paridhi which is spelling doom for her marriage. She might have to go to jail for a long time. Starting from tomorrow!

G3 sorrow knows no bounds that it has affected SP to contemplate all his doings to achieve a name for himself since from a young age, which will come undone in one instant!

But then where has Yash and Arti disappeared to in this time of doom and gloom! Utters Bua! They have grown wings and have flown to Mumbai!

She also has this fear that the Scindia name will be destroyed! Wouldn't she be in the same boat as her brother if this came about!  Why gloat so much!

Also the bell is ringing loud and clear to Prasahnt now that he will never have Arti back in his life and this will leave him with many sleepless nights to come. I feel that he is going to do something drastic in the absence of Arti and Yash. But according to what Pankaj said they should come back to Bhophal tomorrow after finding counter evidence that Pari did not kill the producer. Or Maybe they have gone to Mumbai to convince Karan's family to drop the charges against Paridhi! (Someone needs to clarify this for me!πŸ˜†)

PS: I know my take is short for today , sorry about that ! Now I need to go drink some honey lemon tea as the picture suggests.

:By Angel
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Veryyy nice takeπŸ˜†!
Loveee it!!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

Veryyy nice takeπŸ˜†!

Loveee it!!

Thanks Fatima.πŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supransi

nice analysis

Thank you.
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
niiice... πŸ˜† i like reading ur topics... 
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanyakunat

niiice... πŸ˜† i like reading ur topics... 

Thanks. πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
OMGG Angel That first gif is scary .. but I can totally visualise it as Prashant in few days time when he is gonna turn into a absolute beast with Aarti's rejection ... Loved your take on Prashant's dream here .. Yess all he knows is that Scindias r a rich family and so he sees Aarti outside that huge mansion because he has no idea about its inside relationships .. all he does is assumes that once truth is out , Scindias will never accept her ..

I too feel that this dream might come true in the end with Aarti walking off with Yash while Prashant will keep shouting or sulking but this dream still has time .. before that lots of hurdles need to b crossed by Aarti-Yash as well as Prashant before this climax is reached and the whole journey is gonna b really interesting πŸ€”...

Prashant will definitely end up bringing Aarti-Yash even more close to each other and that will b really interesting to watch πŸ˜ƒ

Oh and Bua was hyperactive yesterday .. its almost like she had a bhang or something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. loved that last GIF of Bua ... Cool for a weekend 😎
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That Gif πŸ˜†πŸ˜†OMG πŸ˜† Lovely take Angel =) 
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Jyo: Thanks. I almost did not write my take as I thought most would have said everything there is to say about the episode.
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
awesome take I tell you... πŸ‘
you always have that depth of thoughts along with humor and sarcasm and that is what I love most about your takes...
I absolutely love your thoughts about Prashant's dream.. absolutely correctly pointed out by you that he is only aware of what Yash has told him and Yash though has said quite a lot to him but still his deepest feelings are still under wraps .. Yash finds a confident in Prashant and so he shared his confusion and his outcome but his deepest of feelings are never to be told to anyone... πŸ˜ƒ
Also.. Prashant hasn't lived in SM to know the bonds and relationships that exist there and how they are etched with each other..