Sweet n Violent Nayuri's DANCE.

Posted: 11 years ago

earlier she used to dance such prettily,,
now..after shrab,

agree naπŸ˜†

Aww I havent watched it till now Muni πŸ˜­ Can you give me a little summary of what happened?
Agree with u Muni.

@hang on i'll give u a summary..
Originally posted by Varnita.

Aww I havent watched it till now Muni πŸ˜­ Can you give me a little summary of what happened?

Here:

Basically, the plot of this track is that Baba.. (in todays generations kaise kaise baba hote hai).. When koel met that baba.. she said something to her then Baba secret is that when he go round and round he say mantra (which she say the word differently i think she say for example: Maine she say naine..)
As far of Mayuri, Baba gave curse to Mayuri to be in anger if someone not obeying whtv she say and to say N instead of 'M' . You might have seen in the last epi she say to herself Nayuri instead of Mayuri and she always in anger.

The show is interesting day by day with moral.. im lovin it πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Here:

Basically, the plot of this track is that Baba.. (in todays generations kaise kaise baba hote hai).. When koel met that baba.. she said something to her then Baba secret is that when he go round and round he say mantra (which she say the word differently i think she say for example: Maine she say naine..)
As far of Mayuri, Baba gave curse to Mayuri to be in anger if someone not obeying whtv she say and to say N instead of 'M' . You might have seen in the last epi she say to herself Nayuri instead of Mayuri and she always in anger.

i agree..varni,u r missing..debi di ,looks so cute wen she acts angry wid her fab dance steps..
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Here:

Thanku so much for the Update Princy πŸ€—...Aww It sounds really interesting. I wish I can see it πŸ˜­ Keep telling us how the track ended, Okay? πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by GurruKiMona

i agree..varni,u r missing..debi di ,looks so cute wen she acts angry wid her fab dance steps..

Yeah i am missing it πŸ˜­ 
Aww, sounds cute! Even I haven't seen the track till now but I definitely will. If I can, I will cut the clip of Mayuri dancing and upload it to my youtube account so that Varnita can buffer it. ;)
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Aww, sounds cute! Even I haven't seen the track till now but I definitely will. If I can, I will cut the clip of Mayuri dancing and upload it to my youtube account so that Varnita can buffer it. ;)

Yeas please! I will be grateful! πŸ˜³β€οΈ
Originally posted by Varnita.

Thanku so much for the Update Princy πŸ€—...Aww It sounds really interesting. I wish I can see it πŸ˜­ Keep telling us how the track ended, Okay? πŸ˜Š
My pleasure.  Hmm very interesting. Why can't you watch CG? 

Ofcourse why not. But if I didn't update muni or me will update the epi.. But I usually do is that har din ka epi next day update karti hoon.. For example: today epi ka kal then so on.. If  I will not update maybe muni will do the WU. Is that fine, Varnita?