Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

PartyPartyFirst things First!!!PartyParty

Everyone to the VM Contest of ...
Daya sir's Birthday Celebrations!!!

Theme for the Contest Was - 

TongueDaya - The Happiest and Unforgettable MomentsTongue

Rules !!!
  • You can make max 2 VMs 
  • You cant only use the picture you have to add some scenes also & try to use best quality pictures
  • The song must be related to the scene which you use in your VM
  • Duration not exceeds 6 mins
  • Please don't add your name or id in the VM

DancingNow the Time to Bring out the 3 Breathtaking EntriesDancing

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

Edited by astonish - 11 December 2012 at 9:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi...Gauhar...BhavanabgadhadadaKhotaSikaShreyasubha.mano86debasree04IF_FRIENDS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!~~Daya's Birthday Contest 3:VM~~!! Results Pg3" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Voting Details

Since the no. of entries is less we will have Marking System instead of voting.

People are requested to mark each VM on a scale of 10  Smile

An average of the total marks received will be taken to select the winners.

Voters are requested to give reviews of each VM and mention where the marks have been given or cut so that it encourages the makers to do better.Smile

Marks can be posted here or PMed to ME as per your convenience but preferably please post them here along with the review.

Participants are also requested to mark each VM, don't worry the marks for your own VM won't be counted.

Marking is open till 10th Dec. 7 PM after which results will be announced on 11th.

Any queries can be asked and participants please check if all your entries have been posted, if anyone's is missing pm me asap.

Thank You and all the best Big smile

Edited by astonish - 08 December 2012 at 4:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabgadhadadaKhotaSikaShreyamano86

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

CP, Adaalat, Mahabharat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Voters are requested to give reviews of each VM and mention where the marks have been given or cut so that it encourages the makers to do better.Smile

Astonish...is it mandatory to give reviews...actually i dnt want to do becoz sometimes participants become hurt Ouch...i saw 3 vms i just give the marks..Tongue

Edited by debasree04 - 09 December 2012 at 9:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by astonish

Astonish...is it mandatory to give reviews...actually i dnt want to do becoz sometimes participants become hurt Ouch...i saw 3 vms i just give the marks..Tongue

Its up to you to give reviews... and you being a VM maker would actually give logical reviews.. I am afraid if someone will take it otherwise
People who donno much about how to make a VM(someone like me)... if they start ranting about VM's only then I think people will be hurt... 

Still its up to the voter... if they wanna give review or just marks Big smile

debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

CP, Adaalat, Mahabharat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
okay thik hein...
SORRY FOR MY COMMENTS !!! I AM JUST WRITING WHAT I FELT WHEN WATCHING !!! please do not feel bad !!!

Entry 1 - 7
The scenes u chose r very good but u missed some imp moments specially after Beherupiya bureau scene of Daya sir...
the scene can be little bit more edited then it looks good...the song "Aaar yah ja..." the acp sir portion is cut in such a way it looks little odd...if u choose only duo portion before acp sir came it looks better...
if the scenes r little more edited then u can chance to add more scenes...
i am surprised that there was no background music...the background music /song actually makes a feeling of compactness of the video mixes & it is really missing...when i was watching i really missed it...feeling like its a Special scenes videos of Happy Moments !!!

Entry 2 - 5
I think u dnt understand the theme properly...it's not Daya. the supercop...its about happy & unforgettable moments of Daya in CID...
except Beherupiya, Lapata Ladkiya & Motor Cycle Thief ...there was no such moments...though u used some pics of wonderful moments but it is not enough to describe the theme...

Entry 3 - 6
Some scenes which u used it can be better...actually u missed lots of better scenes [u can understand when u see the Entry 1]...starting caps r unnecessary...

Edited by debasree04 - 09 December 2012 at 11:13pm

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I know my reviews may be short, but I really didn't have much to say. LOL

Entry 1 - 8
You chose a lot of good scenes, but just missed a few good scenes. I don't have any knowledge of editing, but I felt the song was a bit choppy. Other than that it was an awesome VM! Clap

Entry 2 - 6
I felt you may have gotten mixed up about the theme. I loved the pics you did choose however and the music was really nice as well! Clap

Entry 3 - 6
Sort of similar to my previous reviews. A lot of nice scenes were missing. But other than that really good! Clap

IF_FRIENDS

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Entry: One

the VM was according to Theme but the main problem was that the whole CID Team and especially TRIO was much more there as compere to DAYA Himself...Smile
many Good and Cherishiable scenes were completely Missing...Ouch
the Cropping was not Good and Maker should trying to Learn it in a better way...Smile
all and all trying to be Nice either the VM was not Perfect but love to see some small sequences and hearing some Sweet and Lovaible voices...EmbarrassedClap

7/10Thumbs Up

Entry: Two

the VM was Perfect according to the term DAYA...Clap
the Sad point completly missed the Theme...Ouch
 except this main point  the VM was excellently ExecutableClap,, classical and Best...Clap
the BG music and Caps with Video with Text all is really Lush...ClapClap
as I knew its not according to the Theme but I want to see it in a Winner stand...ClapClapStar

9/10Thumbs Up

Entry: Three

the VM was Nice and Good...Smile
missed so many happy scene...Ouch
the BG was little Low but after hearing some Laughs of a Gentle Gaint makes it really Good...Embarrassed

6/10Thumbs Up

@ASTO... Nice Decoration of threadEmbarrassed
Great Job...ClapClap

all the Best to all but if anyone feel Hurt, I really appologize, the Comments are just of My Own thoughts...Smile

Edited by gadhadada - 09 December 2012 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

astonishIF_FRIENDS

IF_FRIENDS

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top